• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3788 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that she looks average in the commercial, not the most beautifiul gaijin in the world, but cute! Her hair doesn't look too much thin, it's even healthy. What really made her look weird for me, was her clothes, it's too big and ugly lol. 

Posted

I actually caught the block somehow from koots, and she's been lacking on her twitter, but YIKES shes still on the same bs

Posted

You know how we've said she looks like an alien fetus?

IMG_1845.thumb.PNG.f431ebe4e6fb6e3e58d17
c9fec603315e45b1d563cd766205aad8.thumb.p

Anyone see a difference? 'Cause I don't. :alpacaworry:

Posted

Seriously hahah how can she not realize how weird she looks with those filters? She looks like she was born with some deformity in that photo ^

Posted

20181203_201026.thumb.jpg.d55e7aac4a14c8Can someone help me understand what is this editing style? it's not her and at the same time she is trying to match very badly her real looks? 

Posted

20181203_201026.thumb.jpg.d55e7aac4a14c8Can someone help me understand what is this editing style? it's not her and at the same time she is trying to match very badly her real looks? 

ooh i actually like this editing style, its so much better than what she was doing before, i think this matches her actual face bettter and she looks mature yet young at the same time! even though there is tons of photoshop she looks way more human and dakota like

Posted

20181203_201026.thumb.jpg.d55e7aac4a14c8

I don't know if it's been said before, but she looks alooot like Elisabeth Moss. (the secretary in Mad Men. Or the lead in Handmaiden's Tale)

elisabeth-moss-arrives-at-the-24th-annua

Posted

I don't know if it's been said before, but she looks alooot like Elisabeth Moss. (the secretary in Mad Men. Or the lead in Handmaiden's Tale)

elisabeth-moss-arrives-at-the-24th-annua

I can totally see it.

ElisabethMoss2017.jpg

Posted

Already deleted from the tags, but she's lookin nice.

1543938624216.png

Posted

I really wish she would stop doing that strange brushing out her eyebrows thing. I thought she filled them in really well before.

Posted

Off topic, but does this girl look like Dakota's shooped version to anyone else? I know this sorta thing gets posted a lot, "Omg dako wants to be her~" but actually, I think she looks very similar but she looks actually like a model. It's such a shame too because I think anyone of us could give kota a makeover or style advice and make her look 10,000x better than she does now :(

Screenshot_2018-12-06-13-06-59.png

Posted

PhotoGrid_1544225756616.jpg

Posted

Already deleted from the tags, but she's lookin nice.

1543938624216.png

Even if there is filters, I really find kota really cute here, even if I hate her hair cut.

She looks healthy, happy and cute. I still have a tiny tiny hope that she will see that one day.

Posted

PhotoGrid_1544225756616.jpg

I think when it grows out a little longer, she would sport the look better. Some bangs and a bit of eyeliner would make wonders, I'm sure. But I'm happy that she looks healthy!

Posted

I really wish she would stop doing that strange brushing out her eyebrows thing. I thought she filled them in really well before.

Yes! I think that eyebrow thing fits better models? It's not like, a everyday thing. :alpacaconfused: But if it makes her happy, go for it.