• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3882 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she relies on other people's comments too much. If she likes her haircut, she should just go with it.

That's right. Maybe she's insecure cause long hair is always is associated with femininity and also, she could hide her face with it. I feel bad for her sometimes... 

Posted (edited)

She would look cute with waves :alpacaheadshake:

Agreed! Anything that puffs up the upper area like this:

53c951114742699e91d103d0b5da5a75--dakota

i mean she had short hair before and balanced it perfectly, just not THIS short.

superthumb.thumb.jpg.4af2034fe0bb18efa50

Edited by figure

Posted

i mean she had short hair before and balanced it perfectly, just not THIS short.

The cut she has is very fashionable for japanese women right now. They usually style it like it's "wet" or "greasy" too, I see them all over IG right now! :alpacashocked: But! Yes, I don't think this was the right cut for her either. She should have either gone with something SUPER short like this  f92a6e8aaa164fc75f34ce87c9efc5cd.jpg

Or have done the chin/shoulder length bob like she has on that photo. I think her natural unphotoshoped facial features are cute enough to pull off such a short cut.

Posted

Pretty sure that second image is just a photoshop of her face on a copycat from years ago.

Posted (edited)

She finally posted on her IG account about the haircut...i couldn't understand much but she said something like she delayed to let people know but she indeed cut it shorter, saying like if people followed her from before, she mentioned she wanted to cut her hair in various occasions until she finally could do it. She said it may take a while to get used to but she wants to cut it shorter. 

I agree on what figure and Astriferous said, she needs some waves..some puff. Plus BANGS on that tv widescreen aka forehead of hers. Otherwise this cut and hairstyle doesn't suit her at all.

1542633522650.png

Edited by penpineapple

Posted

She finally posted on her IG account about the haircut...i couldn't understand much but she said something like she delayed to let people know but she indeed cut it shorter, saying like if people followed her from before, she mentioned she wanted to cut her hair in various occasions until she finally could do it. She said it may take a while to get used to but she wants to cut it shorter. 

I agree on what figure and Astriferous said, she needs some waves..some puff. Plus BANGS on that tv widescreen aka forehead of hers. Otherwise this cut and hairstyle doesn't suit her at all.

1542633522650.png

Her eyes are looking weird, but at least she looks 23.

Posted

1542633522650.png

I would agree with the bangs personally anyone that has a big-ish forehead can pull off bangs and since there is no 'puff' her hair looks more scanty like and just my opinion but  her hair alone seems to be the type of hair you'd get if your a 42 year old mum of 3 or something 

I'm glad she wasn't copying Taylor R's hairstyle tho 

Posted

It's refreshing to see her without the long hair:) I was just waiting until she cut that mop off! Bangs or not she looks 'healthier' (?) Not necessarily younger or anything, but she looks more bright?

Posted

Dakota was in a commercial for an app (?) i didn't understand. Seems like it was from the same day of this picture:

Screenshot_12.thumb.png.a060024db0c55fe4

Screenshot_21.thumb.png.89eb95dd55e45dd8Screenshot_22.thumb.png.86c22dc0f0556509

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqiI7ivhBQm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVj6sBPUZYU 

I think it is an ad for the Google pixel- which would pay quite well! Because google. She looks quite cute in the video and her natural voice is nice! She seems to be becoming more confident in herself.

I haven't used Japanese for a few years (since i was in grade 10) but i think she says something along the lines of "nice to meet you (too?), I brought you something, yes yes yes" this could be wrong, please correct me if I am haha, and then she repeats "nice to meet you" in English for fun

Posted

I think it is an ad for the Google pixel- which would pay quite well! Because google. She looks quite cute in the video and her natural voice is nice! She seems to be becoming more confident in herself.

I haven't used Japanese for a few years (since i was in grade 10) but i think she says something along the lines of "nice to meet you (too?), I brought you something, yes yes yes" this could be wrong, please correct me if I am haha, and then she repeats "nice to meet you" in English for fun

Yes and the guys talk about the flowers they get from her, what kind of flower it is and their meaning in the flower language.

Posted

I'm happy to see shes finally becoming more comfortable appearance wise, she is very beautiful it's just her insecurities that show through her editing. I hope one day she'll finally back away from the editing and show her real self not just some doll, one can only dream :alpacacrush:

Posted

Why does her haircut look choppy as fuck? What "haircut" is that even? Looks like someone slipped with the scissors. 

Posted

I'm happy to see shes finally becoming more comfortable appearance wise, she is very beautiful it's just her insecurities that show through her editing. I hope one day she'll finally back away from the editing and show her real self not just some doll, one can only dream :alpacacrush:

I don't think she feels comfortable at all...she's clearly still very shopped and still heavily editing her pics.

1543001482415.jpg

Why does her haircut look choppy as fuck? What "haircut" is that even? Looks like someone slipped with the scissors. 

Plus she keeps looking older and older with this new haircut...

And i don't think that's her goal.

1543199276506.png

Posted

Exactly. Not comfortable in her own skin whatsoever. Photoshops her face and body to hell and back. And even before her haircut, she looks old. That candid shot of her in the Google ad... her face looks so... masculine? I don’t know what is the right word to describe her face.