• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4076 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish Dakota would state why she rejects other cute foreign girls. Is she jealous, or is she still hurt from the past? Either way she should have an open mind. Not everybody is out to get her. Though I am sure many are.

Posted

These aren't candids. They are very shooped. They are just not shooped in the weird fetus way that she's been going for probably because she did it quickly with an app. Honestly,  I can't believe that anyone could look at them and think they are candids. Koots has never ever been that small. Her jaw isn't that narrow. Her features are much sharper.

I apologize for my mistake! Since it was a post by her hairstyler, i tought she can not edit... You're right, still very edited, sadly. :alpacadone: 

Yes, but the editing is pretty minor compared to her own edits. For example, the jaw has been slimmed and the shoulders and neck have been pushed in. Her skin has been smoothed over, you're correct. That being said...

The photos above still look far more like her than her own most recent Instagram posts. To be honest, I was disappointed with her latest Insta posts after what seemed to be a good start to less editing.The screen cap you've placed here, her facial expression brings out her smile lines. You should link the video, but I see your point and I agree with you. (OT: She looks so much like Kiki here)

That aside, Waifu and I's point is that her edits aren't as horrid and terrifying as before. Yes, she still edits. Of course she still edits, and of course the pictures Waifu shared with us aren't unedited candids. The only thing we can hope for at this point is a better and more realistic editing style that appear more like herself, because she's never going to not edit. Her edits aren't realistic, but they're not like... that monstrosity before... 

Hidden Content

Moving on...
IMO if Dakota wants to keep editing, she should go with this look:
1541184548214.thumb.jpg.d741048055303ea3

She looks stunning and not abnormal. However, I bet they were deleted "soon after" because Dakota looks her age, rather than a 13 year old girl. In truth, Dakota's own edits are pretty ugly. This edit above is really nice and that look is what's going to be liked by a Japanese audience.
And yes, it is "very" edited but it's absolutely nothing compared to Kota's own edits.
It's significantly better than how she edits her face into a squashed basketball trying to give herself a more 'youthful' look. This style is much better and prettier and will gain more popularity.

Dakota should do facial exercises/massages to fix her sunken cheeks. It would work miracles for her. Also, lashes. Her problem is in the screen cap provided, she looks like a 30 yr old woman. Curled lashes, if not too dramatic, can enlarge the eyes and give a youthful look. She also looks dehydrated which can give the face a sunken look as well. There are so many things she can do to improve her appearance, but she keeps going to extreme Photoshop because of insecurity. :alpacaworry2:

Also... BRING BACK THE FRINGE! She looks so much better with a fringe. Edited or not. :alpacashocked:

PLZ KOTA BRING BACK THE FRINGE! Fringes really suit her face...

I'll be agreeing with you again! :alpacaheadshake: Kota, we're in 2018. There's so many cosmetic procedures that she could do to improve her face... But noo, she has to be the ~natural qween that never did any procedure uwu~

That pic still very edited, yes, but at least she looks a 22 yrs old human. Not a fetus.

And i keep thinking that she sould got an eyelash extension. Eyelashes make all the diference in someone...

Posted

Yes, but the editing is pretty minor compared to her own edits. For example, the jaw has been slimmed and the shoulders and neck have been pushed in. Her skin has been smoothed over, you're correct. That being said...

The photos above still look far more like her than her own most recent Instagram posts. To be honest, I was disappointed with her latest Insta posts after what seemed to be a good start to less editing.The screen cap you've placed here, her facial expression brings out her smile lines. You should link the video, but I see your point and I agree with you. (OT: She looks so much like Kiki here)

That aside, Waifu and I's point is that her edits aren't as horrid and terrifying as before. Yes, she still edits. Of course she still edits, and of course the pictures Waifu shared with us aren't unedited candids. The only thing we can hope for at this point is a better and more realistic editing style that appear more like herself, because she's never going to not edit. Her edits aren't realistic, but they're not like... that monstrosity before... 

Hidden Content

Moving on...
IMO if Dakota wants to keep editing, she should go with this look:
1541184548214.thumb.jpg.d741048055303ea3

She looks stunning and not abnormal. However, I bet they were deleted "soon after" because Dakota looks her age, rather than a 13 year old girl. In truth, Dakota's own edits are pretty ugly. This edit above is really nice and that look is what's going to be liked by a Japanese audience.
And yes, it is "very" edited but it's absolutely nothing compared to Kota's own edits.
It's significantly better than how she edits her face into a squashed basketball trying to give herself a more 'youthful' look. This style is much better and prettier and will gain more popularity.

Dakota should do facial exercises/massages to fix her sunken cheeks. It would work miracles for her. Also, lashes. Her problem is in the screen cap provided, she looks like a 30 yr old woman. Curled lashes, if not too dramatic, can enlarge the eyes and give a youthful look. She also looks dehydrated which can give the face a sunken look as well. There are so many things she can do to improve her appearance, but she keeps going to extreme Photoshop because of insecurity. :alpacaworry2:

Also... BRING BACK THE FRINGE! She looks so much better with a fringe. Edited or not. :alpacashocked:

Totally agree with you! At this point nearly everyone knows that she edits, so why not try to edit herself to something more realistically? I think that the picture you showed is really cute and if I didn't know about her I would think it was genuine.

The thing is, at this point, she can totally go through this. I mean, she has done and said some awful things before and continued her life and was able to achieve a lot of things, she can survive if she stops shooping herself in that weird way.

Hope she can overcome her insecurities someday, that would be huge.

Also I am interested in those facial exercises, I hate looking like a squirrel.

Posted

And i keep thinking that she sould got an eyelash extension. Eyelashes make all the diference in someone...

nah i wouldn’t recommend her getting eyelash extensions. she’d be better off with tinting and lifting her eyelashes 

Posted

Honestly? She's still got most of her followers fooled, even people who've seen her on TV and should know better (after one of her TV appearances there were a bunch of comments in Japanese on her IG asking if she was on an extreme diet to account for the difference in looks lmfaoooo). Granted, fooling a bunch of teenagers throwing out compliments in hopes of a followback or creepy "call me daddy" looking ass dudes isn't much of an accomplishment or a worthy goal in life but...I get why she's been doing if for so long. It's easier to put a fake version of yourself out there to be judged rather than show your true self, and it's super hard to turn genuine when you've built an identity on faking. I do hope appearing in that fashion show and looking absolutely stunning will lead to her gradually easing off the photoshop because damn were we in Chinese living dolls territory for a good long while there and it was just weirdly sad to see her put so much effort into faking her beauty when she can be model-pretty irl.

Posted (edited)

Here's what i think is going on:

a.) She has serious body image issues and tries to fix them with Photoshop

b.) She's trying to manipulate her audience so when they see her irl she looks better than her possessed alien chucky baby shoops

c.) She's just fucking around at this point and doesn't want to be a model anymore

Pick one.

Edited by smug mug

Posted

To be fair all the Japanese models and non models photoshop their pictures to oblivion. Dakota just chooses the freaking weird way of ps them 

Posted (edited)

Kota's new haircut ...(credit: from lolcow)

IG's Translation 

She really did it.
It says:
Dako-chan decided to switch to a short style. She was nervous. I'm happy that in the end she was pleased with it.

1542387916820.jpg

1542388150814.jpg

IG's Translation 

She really did it.
It says:
Dako-chan decided to switch to a short style. She was nervous. I'm happy that in the end she was pleased with it.

1542387916820.jpg

1542388150814.jpg

Opinions...Do you think it suits her??

Edited by penpineapple

Posted

IG's Translation 

She really did it.
It says:

1542387916820.jpg

1542388150814.jpg

Opinions...Do you think it suits her??

I honestly like this haircut, but the angle of this picture is giving me weird vibes, I don't know. Since I am not really an expert in haircuts and all, is it a good one for people who have thin hair like her?

Posted

im all for a bold short cut but this is the token "i'm 42 and shopping in walmart with the twins" cut. she doesnt look good :/

Posted (edited)

The cut is ok, but the hairstyle has to change. Her hair is super thin, so she should play around with hairstyles in the crown area. It always looks so pressed down.

Edited by figure
typo

Posted

I think she didn't like it, since she haven't posted a picture yet. 

Posted

I think she didn't like it, since she haven't posted a picture yet. 

I think she relies on other people's comments too much. If she likes her haircut, she should just go with it.

Posted

She mentioned in her bob hairstyle video from years ago that she can’t cut her hair because she’s a model. So I wonder why she suddenly decided to chop it all off if she’s still modeling? 

Posted

The cut is ok, but the hairstyle has to change. Her hair is super thin, so she should play around with hairstyles in the crown area. It always looks so pressed down.

She would look cute with waves :alpacaheadshake: