• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3882 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly I am shook?? She looks great :alpacalove:

Posted

She looks so good and then they put that freaking old arse shop on the huge screen behind her...

Posted

I don’t really see what all the fuss is about. Her “makeup” looks pretty much the same as always. She barely has anything on her face. Not even some mascara. The only difference I see is that her hair is picked up. The dress is nice though.

Posted

HOLY FFFFF!!!! SHE LOOKS TOO CUTE THERE!

Posted

She looks phenomenal in that video. And you can see she is oozing confidence. What a breath of fresh air. Whether she goes back to mega-shoops after this or no I think this is at least a sign of improvement in her mental health. Change does not happen over night but I think it's a great sign, so I'm really happy for her.

Posted

New picture.

Screenshot_12.thumb.png.a060024db0c55fe4

Posted

even on that events' background they are using Dakota's old shooped pic from yeeeaars ago..I wonder why they didn't use any recent ones? Hmmmmmmm🤔🤔🤔

Posted (edited)

New picture.

Screenshot_12.thumb.png.a060024db0c55fe4

Despite this still being edited, it's not edited to the point of 'imperfection'. It's a nice, genuine and human looking photo. 

We can point out she's edited this and that, her legs especially, her neck and shoulders, and so on... I just want to focus on her face here, which is still a little edited, however, it looks significantly more like how she does in reality. Personally, I think this is the prettiest photo she's ever posted. It's just a nice shot, and she looks like a person here, not an object. 

She still has insecurities, and those aren't going to disappear over night... but this is big progress for Kota.

She could potentially really turn her career around back into a good direction if she keeps this up. Let's hope to see more less edited (or even unedited) photos of her, posted by her. :alpacacrush:

Honestly, this is a lovely photo. 

This is big progress. Compare for yourself :alpacaheadshake: :

compare.thumb.png.f1443c7cd9a892a48d193b

And her real face for comparison to the last image is only a few pages back~

Yay~ :D 

Edit: I'd like to add, notice how she hasn't completely smoothed out her skin? It looks like... well, skin! Normal skin! Not a painting! Another thing to take notice of. ^^

Edited by Little Fox

Posted (edited)

Despite this still being edited, it's not edited to the point of 'imperfection'. It's a nice, genuine and human looking photo. 

We can point out she's edited this and that, her legs especially, her neck and shoulders, and so on... I just want to focus on her face here, which is still a little edited, however, it looks significantly more like how she does in reality. Personally, I think this is the prettiest photo she's ever posted. It's just a nice shot, and she looks like a person here, not an object. 

She still has insecurities, and those aren't going to disappear over night... but this is big progress for Kota.

She could potentially really turn her career around back into a good direction if she keeps this up. Let's hope to see more less edited (or even unedited) photos of her, posted by her. :alpacacrush:

Honestly, this is a lovely photo. 

This is big progress. Compare for yourself :alpacaheadshake: :

Hidden Content

Yay~ :D 

Edit: I'd like to add, notice how she hasn't completely smoothed out her skin? It looks like... well, skin! Normal skin! Not a painting! Another thing to take notice of. ^^

I totally agree with you! I'm glad that she didn't fill her picture with blur and filters to look like ~perfect smooth doll skin~
Someone on lolcow mentioned that in the picture caption she's saying is for a photoshoot. Hope she will share it with us! :alpacacrush:

And she even posted two stories where we can see a little of her real face... 
Screenshot_14.thumb.png.4be2c1043987e7c2Screenshot_15.thumb.png.d4eb2fa762b1df28

Edited by waifusulixta

Posted

I don’t really see what all the fuss is about. Her “makeup” looks pretty much the same as always. She barely has anything on her face. Not even some mascara. The only difference I see is that her hair is picked up. The dress is nice though.

looks like some people still have hope she'll stop being this loser obsessed with her projected insecurities and finally enjoy some sunlight. i did, but stopped caring after a while because i got tried of waiting. she keeps ruining these little moments where she seems self aware, but right afterwards uploads some ugly alien shop.

Posted

Oh, look! An actually decent edit. :alpacashocked:

Screenshot_16.png

Posted

Sorry for keep reviving this dead thread, but i found some cute candids of Kota. It was posted by her hairstyler, but soon deleted. I'm not sure if there's edition here, maybe a little thing, like a filter or something.

1541184548214.jpeg

1541184586437.jpeg

Posted

Sorry for keep reviving this dead thread, but i found some cute candids of Kota. It was posted by her hairstyler, but soon deleted. I'm not sure if there's edition here, maybe a little thing, like a filter or something.

Hidden Content

These aren't candids. They are very shooped. They are just not shooped in the weird fetus way that she's been going for probably because she did it quickly with an app. Honestly,  I can't believe that anyone could look at them and think they are candids. Koots has never ever been that small. Her jaw isn't that narrow. Her features are much sharper.

1534083384238.jpg

Posted (edited)

What I don't understand is why she doesn't post all of her past pictures unshooped and just lets all of the past go. If she just said, "Hey, I was a teenager and I photoshopped a lot and it got me into a big mess, and I lied a lot to cover it up; including my past." She would be able to move on. Sure, she would still have a bad reputation and whatever, but if she just owned up to everything she has said in the past, her reputation would have a chance to get better.  Then she wouldn't have to photoshop her photos to death and worry about how she looks 24/7. That's just my opinion.

Edited by smug mug

Posted

Hidden Content

Yes, but the editing is pretty minor compared to her own edits. For example, the jaw has been slimmed and the shoulders and neck have been pushed in. Her skin has been smoothed over, you're correct. That being said...

These aren't candids. They are very shooped. They are just not shooped in the weird fetus way that she's been going for probably because she did it quickly with an app. Honestly,  I can't believe that anyone could look at them and think they are candids. Koots has never ever been that small. Her jaw isn't that narrow. Her features are much sharper.

1534083384238.jpg

The photos above still look far more like her than her own most recent Instagram posts. To be honest, I was disappointed with her latest Insta posts after what seemed to be a good start to less editing.
The screen cap you've placed here, her facial expression brings out her smile lines. You should link the video, but I see your point and I agree with you. (OT: She looks so much like Kiki here)

That aside, Waifu and I's point is that her edits aren't as horrid and terrifying as before. Yes, she still edits. Of course she still edits, and of course the pictures Waifu shared with us aren't unedited candids. The only thing we can hope for at this point is a better and more realistic editing style that appear more like herself, because she's never going to not edit. Her edits aren't realistic, but they're not like... that monstrosity before... 

capture-20160421-182323.png.1ee0fef960fc

Oh god MY EYES :stoplz: *splashes eyes with holy water*

Moving on...
IMO if Dakota wants to keep editing, she should go with this look:
1541184548214.thumb.jpg.d741048055303ea3

She looks stunning and not abnormal. However, I bet they were deleted "soon after" because Dakota looks her age, rather than a 13 year old girl. In truth, Dakota's own edits are pretty ugly. This edit above is really nice and that look is what's going to be liked by a Japanese audience.
And yes, it is "very" edited but it's absolutely nothing compared to Kota's own edits.
It's significantly better than how she edits her face into a squashed basketball trying to give herself a more 'youthful' look. This style is much better and prettier and will gain more popularity.

Dakota should do facial exercises/massages to fix her sunken cheeks. It would work miracles for her. Also, lashes. Her problem is in the screen cap provided, she looks like a 30 yr old woman. Curled lashes, if not too dramatic, can enlarge the eyes and give a youthful look. She also looks dehydrated which can give the face a sunken look as well. There are so many things she can do to improve her appearance, but she keeps going to extreme Photoshop because of insecurity. :alpacaworry2:

Also... BRING BACK THE FRINGE! She looks so much better with a fringe. Edited or not. :alpacashocked: