• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3815 posts in this topic

Posted

Her IG Story:

41507070_273091063535332_374209520975789

Her eyebrows look so messed up! Is this an actual style she is emulating? Or just the remnants of trying to do bold brows mixed with terrible photoshop? 

Posted (edited)

Aren’t you guys bored talking about her? I mean it’s the same thing over and over: she post a pic and you point out the same photoshop marks / mistakes again and again. Her photos are boring and she is boring herself (no tea at all), so I don’t get why you guys still interested in her. 

Edited by Icanseeyou

Posted

Aren’t you guys bored talking about her? I mean it’s the same thing over and over: she post a pic and you point out the same photoshop marks / mistakes again and again. Her photos are boring and she is boring herself (no tea at all), so I don’t get why you guys still interested in her. 

Honestly at this point I think most of us just want her to post a natural photo. There's a certain level of investment through all the phases where it's like 'Come on, be a human again.'

And then the small evil parts of us waiting to see what terrifying shop she'll do next...

Posted

Her IG story:

ezgif-1-f6f21da46672.thumb.gif.901ce557f

ezgif-1-63b9c0952bcd.thumb.gif.de21a591f

Posted

Dakota is copying Taylor now, with the wedding dress thing. She is stalking Taylor. I smell jealousy.

Posted

maybe it's for a shoot, we don't know more, do we?

Posted (edited)

Her photos are boring and she is boring herself (no tea at all), so I don’t get why you guys still interested in her. 

Well her bad editing is like tragic-comedy and she comes up with new crap from time to time like the strange lence perspective for her videos.

Edited by Veeja

Posted

Like a good chunk of comments are always like "omg youre so pretty Kota stop doing this to yourself"

its never gonna happen. shes too damn insecure and stobborn in a foreign country where no one has any obligation to tell her to better herself. were honestly better just making fun of her shitty shops than hoping she will change. the ostregas never change.

i think this is what all of us who follow Dakota go through; from "plz kota youre pretty stop" to "ugly ass bobblehead lol"

Posted (edited)

Yes, I'll be reanalyzing these two "apology letters" as well.  Do you know which of the letter came first though -- the only on the left or the one on the right? I've seen a screen cap of these two in tumblr years ago, but as you know, a lot of things that's about her in tumblr gets deleted or receives a DMCA takedown. :Alpacamad:  

The "Audrey" you're referring to is also a friend of Emily\lovelymilky; I think she's that Canadian model named Audrey Maddison.  If my memory is right, Audrey teaches English in Japan while sidelining as a commercial model in Hong Kong and Japan. In her spare time she posts things on her blog about her life as a teacher in Japan and the relationship with her Japanese boyfriend (now husband?). I'm so out of the loop of what's been happening with her so I'm of little help. Dakota and her cohorts were pretty much against her (almost to a point of online harassment) because of Audrey's criticisms of Koti (i.e. the covert use of circle lenses, photoshop, etc., the same controversial issues that's still lingering around Koti to this day).  BTW here's a modeling pic of Audrey below:  

Audrey_Maddison.thumb.jpg.9546c23a82ff9c

Audrey is also friends with Rachel (of that Jun & Rachel j-vloggers), there's like a video of Rachel and Audrey in Youtube. If you haven't heard yet, Dakota even had a online spat with Rachel... :hmm:My God, why does Koti make so many enemies online?

I noticed in another thread someone mentioned someone called mh_audrey in Jvlogger videos, so I looked them up because the name rang a bell. I'm 100% confident I knew this person 11 years ago in high school, in Ottawa. I forgot her name because in Japanese class she had us refer to her as kyuuketsuki-san (吸血鬼 meaning 'vampire'), and had some serious yellow fever. I don't remember if she was a slight goth or emo or something, but she wore a lot of eyeliner and was a bit of a weeaboo. An acquaintance from that class mentioned that she moved to Japan, got married to a Japanese guy (no shock as she was very into Asian/Japanese men), then moved to Hong Kong and became a model. All of this matches with who this Audrey Maddison or mh_audrey is.

Kind of surprising to see this person again mentioned anywhere.

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted (edited)

I noticed in another thread someone mentioned someone called mh_audrey in Jvlogger videos, so I looked them up because the name rang a bell. I'm 100% confident I knew this person 11 years ago in high school, in Ottawa. I forgot her name because in Japanese class she had us refer to her as kyuuketsuki-san (吸血鬼 meaning 'vampire'), and had some serious yellow fever. I don't remember if she was a slight goth or emo or something, but she wore a lot of eyeliner and was a bit of a weeaboo. An acquaintance from that class mentioned that she moved to Japan, got married to a Japanese guy (no shock as she was very into Asian/Japanese men), then moved to Hong Kong and became a model. All of this matches with who this Audrey Maddison or mh_audrey is.

Kind of surprising to see this person again mentioned anywhere.

Possibly, because if you google her name...

https://theangelsarehere.wordpress.com/readers-questions-answered/

Some weird vampire story article thing. Scroll to the bottom, and:
Screen_Shot_2018-10-14_at_7.20.17_pm.thu

Is this the same girl?

This also came up:
https://archive.is/ciV5R (Open spoiler if you want to see the page without opening the link)

Screen_Shot_2018-10-14_at_7.24.38_pm.thu
63c7403935239f1cd4c6b6670684ec6502758170

Picture looks like her. Gloucester High School, class of 2007

Hope this helps. :alpacaheadshake:

Edit: Scroll down here a little to see older photos of her as well: https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/13467.html 

Edited by Little Fox

Posted (edited)

This is definitely her! Gloucester HS, I knew her from the Japanese class there (she was 2 years older than me, so graduated in 2007). I remember these photos from Facebook back in the day: Photo 1 photo 2 photo 3 It's the same person, but her face is a bit different from back then - quite a bit actually in the latest ones. Did she get plastic surgery? And while I didn't meet him, I knew she was dating a Korean guy in university (he's mentioned in one of your links as the guy she cheated on with her Japanese husband).

Crazy small world, eh?

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted

Does Audrey Hayashi have a thread on here too?

Posted

So interesting - I saw Audrey in one of Kim Daos Vlogs two years ago. After that we went pregnant and vanished. In one of Talyor´s vlogs she mentioned that the bunch wanted to visit Audrey in hospital because she was having her baby.

I really liked her style and sarcasm 9_9

Posted

Seriously what the hell happened. Stick to talking about Dakota. 

Posted

I think Dakota should start wearing false eyelashes again. She has pretty eyes that would be accentuated by them.