• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3811 posts in this topic

Posted

41785443_300231440709169_684789789831290

This has a very fisheye-esque look to it. How do you use a fisheye lens anyways? I've heard she's popular for using that to make her features look more infant like. Is it a filter on an app?

Posted

This has a very fisheye-esque look to it. How do you use a fisheye lens anyways? I've heard she's popular for using that to make her features look more infant like. Is it a filter on an app?

No, Fisheye Lenses are actual lenses. You can get little lens clips for your smartphone nowadays. The "Filters" that try to recreate the lens look are really bad imo. in this picture for example i think she's just aiming her chin at the camera, no fisheye. also fisheye lenses make your head look gigantic that's why i personally hate them.

Posted

No, Fisheye Lenses are actual lenses. You can get little lens clips for your smartphone nowadays. The "Filters" that try to recreate the lens look are really bad imo. in this picture for example i think she's just aiming her chin at the camera, no fisheye. also fisheye lenses make your head look gigantic that's why i personally hate them.

Anyway it's what she's aiming for... alien shooped head.

Posted

Anyway it's what she's aiming for... alien shooped head.

yeah, i actually think her and a fisheye lens would be a perfect fit tbh.

Posted

Her IG Story:

41507070_273091063535332_374209520975789

Posted

This is by far the scariest pic she ever showed us so far. What the bloody hell is this zombie face ? Does she really find herself attractive here ?

Posted

This is by far the scariest pic she ever showed us so far. What the bloody hell is this zombie face ? Does she really find herself attractive here ?

It's the classic 'My liner only looks semi straight if I hold my eyes half closed and not move my brows' I've been there. Wonder how it would look now if she did her old style.

Posted

At least she looks somewhat adult

Posted

I was wondering isn’t the big head in Japan considered ugly? I was sure they like small faces idk

Posted

👽

Posted (edited)

I was wondering isn’t the big head in Japan considered ugly? I was sure they like small faces idk

Yes, you're right about that! Small/tiny head is considered beautiful/feminine. Quite funny she does not follow the small head trend, especially when she lives in Asia, Japan.

I think she would actually have a personality, if she never visited Japan. Lol.

Edited by Pinky

Posted

Can we take a moment to just look at how her head shape is different in all 3 of these photos that are on display for all to see?

Screenshot_20181005-142701~2.png

Posted

I think 3 is the closest to her actual head I've seen for a while.

Posted (edited)

The first one on the left makes her look alien compared to the other 2

Edited by doobie123
typo

Posted

Her IG Story:

41507070_273091063535332_374209520975789

Reminds me of Kiki here