• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4033 posts in this topic

Posted

Well she could look like this. Even better if she wanted. But instead she turns herself into ridiculous disorted bobble head toddler monster. Her choice. It's a pity though.

Posted

wow that model is gorgeous 
she does look a lot like dakota too. dakota with that hair colour and no more shooping would be so pretty 

Posted

Well she could look like this. Even better if she wanted. But instead she turns herself into ridiculous disorted bobble head toddler monster. Her choice. It's a pity though.

Exactly, that girl is very close to Dakota's natural face! She could be getting actual modeling jobs but she shoops her face beyond any profitable look.

Posted

By zooming in on the photo with is phone at the level of her hair towards the ear, It is clear that her hair is damaged, brittle like elastic hair

yet I can not stop saying it, but each time people with fine hair tell me, that this hair is normal and healthy.

For my part I do not have fine hair, it's not normal to have the skull so much bald, to have her hair so thin and brittle that she can no longer hide her ears over her hair...

You can say it all you want. Some people just have fine hair that doesn’t cover their ears. Some people have very thin hair strands. Dakota is just unfortunate to have very fine hair. 

Posted (edited)

You can say it all you want. Some people just have fine hair that doesn’t cover their ears. Some people have very thin hair strands. Dakota is just unfortunate to have very fine hair. 

Yeah but did you just take 2mins to compare the size of her ear to the rest of her head ?

Her ear is shoop to look huge. So it's thin hair and shoop. I still don't understand why there is this debate about her hair. We had all see unshoop video of her, and could see she have really thin hair this past few years AND the fact that she shoop a lot her pictures that unfortunatetly will make her hair look thinnier. So it's a simple combo.

No need to be hair expert or what it's simpla like that "shes have thin hair and her shoop don't make them favor" period.

Edited by Samael
Grammar

Posted

d-faq-bg.thumb.jpg.df9a76dc03012d0b966ed

Kota only wishes she could look like this. :haiplz:

I mean, they look kinda similar already, so if she just took better care of herself she could look as healthy and pretty as this model tbh.

Posted

Yeah but did you just take 2mins to compare the size of her ear to the rest of her head ?

Her ear is shoop to look huge. So it's thin hair and shoop. I still don't understand why there is this debate about her hair. We had all see unshoop video of her, and could see she have really thin hair this past few years AND the fact that she shoop a lot her pictures that unfortunatetly will make her hair look thinnier. So it's a simple combo.

No need to be hair expert or what it's simpla like that "shes have thin hair and her shoop don't make them favor" period.

Not denying she’s photoshopping her ears, face, even her hair. But she and her sister have literally always had hair that looks like this. I’m not sure why it’s a topic of debate now. 

Posted

20180917_100011.thumb.jpg.f75c7ccc8afd3f20180917_095947.thumb.jpg.62d068e6ca086c20180917_095959.thumb.jpg.378da8fffd82ebScreenshot_20180917-095825.thumb.jpg.fe1

Tbf, I didn't recognize the look on her story. The make-up must've looked SO BAD irl (it's literally just bright red eyeshadow with no mascara, eyeliner whatsoever)

Posted

Screenshot_2018-09-17-14-52-59-1.png

Screenshot_2018-09-17-14-52-54-1.png

Posted

Im not a big fan of this outfit but i must say yellow color suits her. Makes her look more fresh and energetic. I like the hat.

Posted

Screenshot_20180917-095825.thumb.jpg.fe1

Tbf, I didn't recognize the look on her story. The make-up must've looked SO BAD irl (it's literally just bright red eyeshadow with no mascara, eyeliner whatsoever)

Uploaded for archiving: https://streamable.com/9pvbi 

Posted

PhotoGrid_1537177468240.jpg

She looks so much better jfc Koots just stahp.