• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4019 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why is she so dead in all of her vlogs and is never with a friend? I'm not saying she should scream and act like Jake Paul, but her vlogs don't show her personality, just eating out, taking a walk around the city and fashion show behind the scenes.

This girl has no charisma just the "looks", which is the reason her fame is fading. 

Edited by shady

Posted

Why is she so dead in all of her vlogs and is never with a friend? I'm not saying she should scream and act like Jake Paul, but her vlogs don't show her personality, just eating out, taking a walk around the city and fashion show behind the scenes.

This girl has no charisma just the "looks", which is the reason her fame is fading. 

THIS - she became an internet sensation based on her photoshopped looks alone back in the day and doesn't seem to understand that modern celebrities utilize social media to be real with and connect with their fans on a more personal level. She keeps everything extremely superficial. I assume this is partially because she feels the need to hide what she really looks like but she's never going to have the fame and success she wants without changing her ways. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know this girl but I have seen her around. I find it extremely hilarious that some people here even consider her attractive. The only reason she made it in Japan as a model is because Japanese people probably have a hard time distinguishing faces, just as White people have a hard time distinguishing faces of Asian people. Not everyone of course, but that explains a lot, I've seen 9/10 Asian girls with 4/10 White guys as boyfriends. There's a reason so many people go there, because it's the easy life. 

Same reason, for Japanese people. Yhey probably think she is attractive but she's barely a 6/10 in my book. Just look at the image I uploaded. That girl is a random Russian cam-girl, barely even known. If you live in Russia and you take 3 steps down the road you will find 5 girls better looking than Dakota. 

random1.jpg

Edited by TriHard

Posted

Those are actually really good pictures. One of the best ones I've seen up until so far from her actually as of recently. I hope she is going in the right direction and keeps on this path!

I AGREE with you!! I mean those images make her look matured!(as she's in her 20+(s)) I feel a natural style/color scheme suits her then the 'kawaii'/'baby face' stuff she normally does.

I found more images from https://event.rakuten.co.jp/rmagazine/talentcollaboration/travelworld/ 

interview_img_pc0101_1.jpg

^ above I feel you can slightly see some mature/ chubby elements near the chin or cheeks? 

interview_img_pc0102.jpg

^ but this image hides it via the hair brought to the front of her face and position of head 

I also noticed she has her ears pierced(maybe too add more edge to her/maturity?) 

Posted (edited)

She has a bit more chubby cheeks but it isn't the worst thing I've ever seen. Her hair looks (strangely enough) better then in some of her videos/selfies (although it still looks pretty thin). But it is still 10000% better then what she is showing (her own body image). More!

Edit:

This is SUCH a good picture for her. Why wouldn't she use those?! Oh my god gurl :alpacaheadshake:

Schermafbeelding_2018-06-26_om_16.27.33.

Edited by Severone

Posted

She has a bit more chubby cheeks but it isn't the worst thing I've ever seen. Her hair looks (strangely enough) better then in some of her videos/selfies (although it still looks pretty thin). But it is still 10000% better then what she is showing (her own body image). More!

Edit:

This is SUCH a good picture for her. Why wouldn't she use those?! Oh my god gurl :alpacaheadshake:

Schermafbeelding_2018-06-26_om_16.27.33.

Cover her "smile" with a finger and you will see how sad her eyes are. 

Posted

Looking at these pictures, I have no idea why she heavily edits her already beautiful face.

Not only does she look lovely here naturally, but she doesn't look like an alien; she would be appealing to both girls and boys. Frankly, I think if she didn't edit herself, she would be much more popular. Sure, she doesn't look like a supermodel, but in Japan, she's extremely pretty with her already natural features (blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin).

But, I don't know how her career's gonna go now after all the major mistakes she has made... perhaps she has another chance, but it'll be tough.

If you look at the comments on Japanese Youtube videos about her, many people refer to her as having a "poisonous tongue" and show disdain at the fact she is so edited... which is why I think it will be hard for her to get her rep back, as well as the fact she is no longer with PopTeen.

She's cute! A natural, cute "girl next door" look:Schermafbeelding_2018-06-26_om_16.27.33.dakotamod2.thumb.png.4dc11bdb56f6e31a40b

Why do you edit, Kota? :alpacaconfused: You're downgrading your looks in your edits!

Posted

IMG_20180627_153609.jpg

IMG_20180627_153629.jpg

Posted

IMG_20180627_153609.jpg

IMG_20180627_153629.jpg

She looks like a person you can actually approach and get to know compared to her before imagery lol

Posted

She looks like a person you can actually approach and get to know compared to her before imagery lol

Upper pic is cute, lower pic is rather creepy

I mean, look at this Joker-ish grin

Posted

So is Dakota ever going to go places with other foreign female models? Or does it make her too self conscious? Or does she think they will hate her due to her past?

Posted

i"ve been  a long time lurker and i follow koti on ig... but reading through these thread, i am scared for her. 

i feel like its hard for me to say that koti is naturally ugly. she is very pretty without the photo shop, but she is human and she has bad angles. we all do... its life. but i feel like she lives in a warped reality. and i fear she is sick physically and struggling with a body image issue... but that could be just me. i think , maybe, she is not comfortable with her self . like, there could be much deeper issues than just her thinking shes ugly. like as a follower its concerning . but idk her so i could be wrong

ive seen the stills in her videos of her without ps. thats so beautiful! she looks mature. even in her gum advertise, she looked cute  , though a bit chub. nothings wrong with that!

but i feel like sometimes her dying popularity is good... her "body" is like, really thin. i know its not her fault if shes prepetuating an unhealthy body image , but sometimes she looks sick...

as a "fan"/follower.... i wish koti would embrace herself, her real self. sometimes i want to stop supporting her. i thinking she knows what shes doing.... she wants people to talk  but wont realize the damage thats doing...!

sorry for the long rantt... just worried.

Posted (edited)

i"ve been  a long time lurker and i follow koti on ig... but reading through these thread, i am scared for her. 

i feel like its hard for me to say that koti is naturally ugly. she is very pretty without the photo shop, but she is human and she has bad angles. we all do... its life. but i feel like she lives in a warped reality. and i fear she is sick physically and struggling with a body image issue... but that could be just me. i think , maybe, she is not comfortable with her self . like, there could be much deeper issues than just her thinking shes ugly. like as a follower its concerning . but idk her so i could be wrong

ive seen the stills in her videos of her without ps. thats so beautiful! she looks mature. even in her gum advertise, she looked cute  , though a bit chub. nothings wrong with that!

but i feel like sometimes her dying popularity is good... her "body" is like, really thin. i know its not her fault if shes prepetuating an unhealthy body image , but sometimes she looks sick...

as a "fan"/follower.... i wish koti would embrace herself, her real self. sometimes i want to stop supporting her. i thinking she knows what shes doing.... she wants people to talk  but wont realize the damage thats doing...!

sorry for the long rantt... just worried.

I get it, but trust me save your worries. Many people have writen many similar messges and trust me it does nothing for her... It's like talking to a brick wall. If she cared the slightest bit about her mental state she would stop hurting herself like that.

(It must suck waking up every day not being happy with yourself and knowing you started a "career" based on pure lies and to top it all of you're getting old! And you worry about how much longer will I be this living doll the world thinks I am) .... *Sighs* Just reading this little peragrpah I wrote gives me a headache lol I can just imagine her... I'm sure that's all she thinks about 24/7.

I think we can all agree koti needs professional help... But heyyy why go to therapy when it's much easier to live your "dream" of being a famous "living" doll with the help of technology, am I right or am I right. 

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

IMG_20180628_111211-1.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-28-11-12-27-1.png