• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3888 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys new to this forum but I browse Girls Channel which talks about various things regarding japan etc. I found a some post about Dokota that I think you would like to see. I translated some comments of the links so you can kinda get an idea of what those Japanese user think... spoiler alert, it's not pretty lol. They CALL HER OUT. Even if you can't read Japanese the pictures/ memes are hilarious. Also, If you would like more (there are more articles like this) lmk and I will try. 

http://girlschannel.net/topics/1550866/ (this is the one talking about her decision not to do PS)

35. 匿名 2018/02/22(木) 00:22:57 

ダコタ、初めてYouTubeで見たときは 
何この美少女!?と思ったけど、テレビで見たときは騙されたわ。。+617
The first time I saw Dakota's Youtube I thought who is this beautiful girl!? But I was deceived when I saw her on the TV. 

37. 匿名 2018/02/22(木) 00:24:20 

顔が全然違う +713

Her face is totally different (from her photos.)

7. 匿名 2018/02/22(木) 00:10:38 

この写真はかわいい +218 This picture is cute (talking about her childhood pic) 

16. 匿名 2018/02/22(木) 00:11:56 

嘘つき +678 You're a Liar

24. 匿名 2018/02/22(木) 00:15:03 

整形してないとしても加工はしてるよね 

別に加工がダメなわけじゃないし、可愛いけど、テレビで見て実物と写真かなり違うな?!とは思った +594 Even if she did not do plastic surgery, shown separately the photoshop isn't bad, it's cute. However doesn'y it look pretty different from the real thing seen on TV? I thought. 

This is a great finding! I don't speak Japanese, but I manage to translate with google translator. Very bad translation, but I could understand that many people are pissed off with her fraud image she is portraying on the web. Many say she should go home (apparently also because of her old video that she and her sister made fun of Asian people). I get their frustration. Getting a model job in Japan, just because she is white and pushing the everything-white-is-wonderful stereotype, does more harm than good in the perception of beauty in young Asian girls (especially even when you are a fraud).

Posted

DfK5L3dVQAAcH0g.jpg

DfK57HQUwAAzcgK.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 14.32.40.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 14.33.42.png

Posted

What I don’t understand is why does she always ruin her outfits by pairing them with some clunky ass shoes?!? ESPECIALLY when the weather is warm! 😂 She wants to try to look cute and hardcore at the same time? 😂 I don’t get it.

Posted

What I don’t understand is why does she always ruin her outfits by pairing them with some clunky ass shoes?!? ESPECIALLY when the weather is warm! 😂 She wants to try to look cute and hardcore at the same time? 😂 I don’t get it.

Id have to guess shes insecure about her feet as well? She seems to dress with the purpose of hiding whatever shes insecure about; long sleeve for her arms loose fitting clothing for her weight, etc...

Posted

Id have to guess shes insecure about her feet as well? She seems to dress with the purpose of hiding whatever shes insecure about; long sleeve for her arms loose fitting clothing for her weight, etc...

I was beginning to think the same thing. 🤔 It’s like she wants to appear really petite. And the only way to do that is to wear clothes and shoes that are much bigger than she is. Either that or she just has really poor fashion sense matching the right shoes for her outfits.

Posted (edited)

I was beginning to think the same thing. 🤔 It’s like she wants to appear really petite. And the only way to do that is to wear clothes and shoes that are much bigger than she is. Either that or she just has really poor fashion sense matching the right shoes for her outfits.

Her fashion sense has always been questionable, you could blame it on Asian fashion trends that she randomly throws together or - as already mentioned - her insecurities 

Edited by KUROMl

Posted

I think that's exactly what it is. Even at the beginning of her career when she came to Japan and was learning to speak Japanese, she was using harsh language and more masculine-ish phrases, which clashed with her doll image. It's called "gap moe". Also, anime sometimes portarays delicate-looking girls and lolis in huge boots, and Dakota has often been getting her inspiration from anime.

...ever since she has debuted as a model for China...

When did this happen?

Posted

This is an old video of Dakota from 2015. She looked really cute here, it's so sad because i think that if she just starts taking good care of her weight and looks again she would be far more popular.

Posted

This is an old video of Dakota from 2015. She looked really cute here, it's so sad because i think that if she just starts taking good care of her weight and looks again she would be far more popular.

It looks like she had more hair 

Posted

What's wrong with her weight...? 

Posted

y'all did you notice that dakota no longer follows her sister kiki on insta :alpacabored:

Posted

y'all did you notice that dakota no longer follows her sister kiki on insta :alpacabored:

CTFU they must be unstable to the point they fight even now that they are grown.