• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4011 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah... I couldn't stop myself and edited this pic just a little. My main goal was to make her eyes closer and eyebrows darker because that's what I think makes her look so plain and frog-like. Well, I ended up adding some makeup and enlarging her chin a tiny bit? Long story short I think more makeup would benefit her a lot. And eyes closer to each other of course.

398475.PNG.b6657d35d5a31c30cec01866133c8c74_mh1527491970618.jpg

Agreed ! Make-up makes her look so much healthier, why did she even stop doing it? 

Posted

Something just looks totally off in her face to the point it makes you uncomfortable

398475.thumb.PNG.0eef616d441bfe20f9d61a2

She looks like she broke her neck, head is at ridiculous angle. Also neck is too thin and has tendons in wrong places. Face is totally messed up but that's standard.

Posted

She looks like she broke her neck, head is at ridiculous angle. Also neck is too thin and has tendons in wrong places. Face is totally messed up but that's standard.

Ahahaha oh my god it's like Meryl Streep in Death Becomes Her.

Posted

Something just looks totally off in her face to the point it makes you uncomfortable

398475.thumb.PNG.0eef616d441bfe20f9d61a2

...So I guess we've moved from the Baby Alien phase to Frog-chan. Fucking hell she has no sense of anatomy

Posted (edited)

She's not even posting her own self on the internet at this point. This is a person who doesn't exist

Edited by GiveMeAT
reword

Posted

She's not even posting her own self on the internet at this point. This is a person who doesn't exist

Well she's always been like that lol. If it weren't for japanese tv shows and her modeling pics we would still believe this is her real facedescarga.thumb.png.fdace0f42dc1b73cb9f1e

Posted

Not sure if this has been discussed, but how long do you guys think she'll be able to work as a model? Or what will she do after her modeling career is over? She seems so scared about looking old even though she's only in her early 20s that it makes me wonder if she thinks photoshopping herself into an alien baby will somehow help her career. Japan does seem to be pretty obsessed with youth so when she's in her late 20s/early 30s, I can't imagine her getting booked for the same youthful campaigns/brands that she does now and in the U.S. there really isn't a huge demand for her kind of look. 

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been discussed, but how long do you guys think she'll be able to work as a model? Or what will she do after her modeling career is over? She seems so scared about looking old even though she's only in her early 20s that it makes me wonder if she thinks photoshopping herself into an alien baby will somehow help her career. Japan does seem to be pretty obsessed with youth so when she's in her late 20s/early 30s, I can't imagine her getting booked for the same youthful campaigns/brands that she does now and in the U.S. there really isn't a huge demand for her kind of look. 

I don't know what's popular in Japan but i think she will try to break though as a socialite/reality star or maybe even an actress. I respect acting but now every celeb either acts as a side job or has his line of clothes, makeup etc. if they have more money. Or in the end, marry some old rich guy and be like Russian/Dubai insta models. I doubt someone like her will give up and live an ordinary life. That's what viral stars did in the 2000's,now it's different.

Edit: aybe she will put work into her yt channel and be like Taylor R, i don't know why does she only want to appeal to Japs when she could also appeal to the west without the Kardashian/Valley girl bs. 

Edited by shady

Posted

i think she will try to break though as a socialite/reality star or maybe even an actress.

Honestly, i could totally see her trying to become an actress, that's actually exactly what i put my coin on! Some soap opera drama lol

And on how long i think she will keep up with modelling, to me it doesn't look like she's getting many jobs, and if she gets them, they're not the kind that would either pay well or boost her presence in the industry.

Posted

Other people shoop her better than she does herself. 

5b0edd2fd135f_.thumb.png.9898bc8d1cabf6d5b0edd2c52add_3.thumb.png.aeee3a5dfc6637

Posted

gosh seeing that pic on the bottom made me laugh lol. the no makeup + circle lenses was such a bad look for her.. or anyone really. glad shes done with the lenses in general, but some makeup would do her good. im all for no makeup and whatnot and its her choice but if shes going to shoop herself to look like an alien frog anyway... makeup would make her look a little less strange imo :hoplz:

wish she would appreciate her natural face shape. she has a nice looking face. i dont get why she shoops her head to be a perfect circle thats disproportionate to her body. she looks like a baby and not in a good way

Posted

It's like the head of a 5 year old was stuck on the body of a woman.

DegR0v0V0AAO7sG.jpg

Posted

man is she trying to make herself look like she has waardenburg syndrome? I also thought for a sec that she's trying to go for the look dove cameron has, her eyes are also quite far apart. and this point i'm just what the hell'ing everytime i see a new picture of hers.

Posted

Even after seeing her face for the first time in years she still creeps me out.

Posted

It's like the head of a 5 year old was stuck on the body of a woman.

DegR0v0V0AAO7sG.jpg

What is up with her forehead? Suddenly it turned into a round ball.