• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4011 posts in this topic

Posted

Ive been away for a bit, but did anyone discover what she meant with the cancer thing really?

Posted

She was already a big model when she arrived at japan,now she's more or less. As someone who's planning to do modeling and did research on that, it's hard to do runaway because of the strict measurements, walk, clear skin etc. Meanwhile she gets away with her fake ass shoops, old photos in her portfolio, being extremely short for runaway (min 5'9"or 175cm is required, she's i think 160-162cm)...So she's actually lucky af and should be quiet instead of complaining to her agency.

Height for runway is surprisingly lenient. Kate Moss being only 5’7” ( Mother agencies will tell you that before they train you in certain genres) Bust ,waist, and weight not so much because when I modeled I wanted runway my height was never questioned but was disqualified because my bust and waist were to noticeable and I was suited more for swimsuit/ boudoir. VIctoria Secret pays the best and they love more curves. 

She is very lucky though because her weight is not for normal runway but more for curve(plus size) runway and that’s for those typically over 125 lbs.

Posted

Ive been away for a bit, but did anyone discover what she meant with the cancer thing really?

She pulled the cancer card and the "just be yourself" card to hide the fact she got a weight loss procedure; apparently doing free advertisment for DSclinic gives you a discount for their services.

Gotta love how much shes barely changed since her scene days. She could've, y'know, not pulled the camcer card, but apparently she has this compulsion to lie about life threatening conditions to hide the fact she was too lazy to commit to a healthy regimen. Some people think her agency may have caught wind of that, and were none too pleased. 

Posted

Ugh doesnt she look like an alien doll like bitch whYYyYYYYyYYYYYYYyYyyyyyy

Posted

Pic she just uploaded on her IG.. seriously these trench coats are drowning her plus it looks like someone sewed two different curtains together. I wish she’d go back to her old style pictured below :( I would say if she’s happy then fine but she really doesn’t seem nor look like it.

15937D32-1031-4316-871F-EF08F237FE1D.jpeg

36A3B47F-A726-47AE-8958-AD61C0847EC2.jpeg

Posted

IDK if someone has said it already but i find it really ironic that someone who used to be racist towards Asians is trying to be a model in Japan. 

Posted

PhotoGrid_1526714002555.jpg

Posted

ok. She basically shaves her jaw and puts her eyes lower. She looks like a damn frog. What in the everlasting fuck is this crappy photo shop anyway??? She looks deformed that's how she looks. From all snowflakes I have ever seen her photo shops are fucking worst

Posted

I was trying to find pictures on google for the recent girls award thing, but instead found an article about shooping ... 

:megusta: Some of y'all got quoted ~ 

https://www.theringer.com/pop-culture/2018/3/9/17097390/celebrity-photoshop-fail-in-2018

( Sorry if it got posted already.. I tried looking for it and instead only found the original comments that were quoted from here ) 

I'm surprised neither of the Ostrenga's tried to shut it down for saying she edits, or even implying. . 

Posted

I didn't get quoted but I did repost the image. Almost made it.

Ddj-mX6VQAEWTbK.jpg

Posted

05.jpg

Posted

I never stop wondering why she thinks that this kind of photoshop is a good idea. 

Kota.jpg

Posted

Before vs now. If it weren't for those blushes she would look prettier. By the way, did anyone notice his leg of a different color?

PhotoGrid_1526769355641.jpg

Posted

I saw it as well. Pretty sure it's just the red from the image on the runway reflecting onto her back leg

Posted

i just will
never understand
she is so cute in reality
and yet she shoops herself to look like a squid
just. why.