• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4011 posts in this topic

Posted

Dc0vuLCV4AEqZlK.jpg

Dc0vveEUQAEuip5.jpg

Posted

Dc0vuLCV4AEqZlK.jpg

Dc0vveEUQAEuip5.jpg

The whole ear expose thing is not a good look it just emphasis how much she's balding and looks like gollum with her edits. 

Posted

This may be the worst edit of hers I've ever seen! If you try to look at the pupils of her eyes she looks cross eyed.Screenshot_2018-05-10_at_12.20.56_PM.thu

Posted

Just when she started to look like she was doing that alien photoshop better... She make herself cross eyed. :alpacadone:

Posted

Maybe the reason she's still getting booked is because people wonder if they're going to see her alien look or something less downright unsettling.

Posted

Would be interested to know how much her agency is charging compared to other models in the company.

Posted

Dc0vuLCV4AEqZlK.jpg

Dc0vveEUQAEuip5.jpg

her caption 'someone will come get you eventually' is that a threat to someone or? idk haha

Posted

her caption 'someone will come get you eventually' is that a threat to someone or? idk haha

she's talking about the bear! lol

Posted

Serious question, it was mentioned before that she's losing popularity but does this mean losing popularity among the number of her fans or in the modeling world in general Because she's still getting signed on for gigs like the Girls Awards. Although I'm not exactly sure what they are. Also, I would love to see what her real face looks like in the picture of her wearing a trench coat in front of that banner! :D

Sadly Kontrakoti isn't active anymore. She was always so well informed in detail. Daktoa is still getting gigs but not many and I cannot imagine it's enough for living standards in tokio. I think this is the reason for uploading yt videos again.

Posted

I seriously love the dress. Anyone know where it’s from?

looks a Lot like something you can get from Monki to me :)

Posted

Am I the only one who find her really pretty without this Photoshop that makes her look like a child in a cancer ward? Even now that she's gained weight the occasions she's caught unedited looks way better than her finished photos. 

Her Photoshop is horrible and I wonder if this is her choice or her agency wants her to look more alien like. She needs to spend her time at the gym rather than wasting anymore time trying to edit these tired IG photos that all look the same. 

Posted

She is so boring its like she has no personality or life

just a creepy fake smile 

Posted

She is so boring its like she has no personality or life

just a creepy fake smile 

i have to admit when you look at the instagram of the other models of the catwalk shows she a been in (and lbr agencies do use that as some sort of barometer), her life does not appear as...."lively"; for one she doesnt seem to travel much in japan, which is odd given how convenient public transport is. This may be due to her insecurities with her body, since she we all remeber the popteen photoshoot....so beaches and any place where wearing shorts n such is common place would kinda be off limits. I bet some of it has to do with being private, and some to do with her insecurites. 

Posted

Am I the only one who find her really pretty without this Photoshop that makes her look like a child in a cancer ward? Even now that she's gained weight the occasions she's caught unedited looks way better than her finished photos. 

Her Photoshop is horrible and I wonder if this is her choice or her agency wants her to look more alien like. She needs to spend her time at the gym rather than wasting anymore time trying to edit these tired IG photos that all look the same. 

her over all look is straight up weird and very different from her look 3 years ago. It looks like her whole head turned into a ball. If she edits her pics this way then... she’s not doing herself any favours. 

Anyone notice the shop? Look at her right (her left) lense.. it isn’t even a proper circle it’s kinked from editing her face shape. (Her most recent IG post)

8892EAAC-BE50-4BFD-9625-90E9E230C593.jpeg

Posted

if I had to pick a face then I pick her old shopped face back then