• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3789 posts in this topic

Posted

I am legitimately having such a hard time understanding why she edits her photos to what they are recently. How can she think it looks good or even human? Her fashion sense has really plummeted too, she looks swamped by material all the time and it's a far cry from her feminine style she sported previously. I wonder what relevation occured to Dakota to make her start changing things to this sort of style, it looks so bad on her. :/

Posted

I am legitimately having such a hard time understanding why she edits her photos to what they are recently. How can she think it looks good or even human? Her fashion sense has really plummeted too, she looks swamped by material all the time and it's a far cry from her feminine style she sported previously. I wonder what relevation occured to Dakota to make her start changing things to this sort of style, it looks so bad on her. :/

No revelation. Just years and years of insecurity, pressure of being in the spotlight from her modelling career as well as harsh scrutiny from her online presence, loneliness from not being able to have true friends in a totally foreign country and  lack of guidance and mentoring from her dysfunctional family or any kind of guardian caused her self-image to be severely skewed. I'm pretty sure she has body dysphoria at this point. I honestly feel really bad for her.

TBH I've been rooting for her since sometime ago when (IMO) she stopped being drama-magnet bitch of a snowflake and just became a girl trying to survive alone in another country through the only ways she knows how: lies and manipulation. I probably sound like a WK  and overly dramatic but I think for a lot of people, when you're following an online personality for so long (how many years have it been?!), it comes to the point that you start to think of them as an acquaintance in your life. I know none of the things she's doing now are ok. I just don't have any ill wish for her.

Posted

Her new picture... Did she really think that her shooped jaw and chin aren't going to stand out :alpacaconfused:

23421168_906936929473031_567301378062417

Posted

Woah she edited herself really weirdly in this one... She made herself look like she has down syndrome in this shoop:derp:

Posted

Woah she edited herself really weirdly in this one... She made herself look like she has down syndrome in this shoop:derp:

She's using a SNOW app filter. They have some face morphing properties to them, checked out the VHS one and yeah it makes my face look strange as well.

Posted (edited)

She's using a SNOW app filter. They have some face morphing properties to them, checked out the VHS one and yeah it makes my face look strange as well.

That face ain't from the snow app... the VCR filter doesn't change your facial structure. afaik you can only use one filter at a time in SNOW anyways? bc there are those other ones that can totally make you look like a creepy alien baby but i do think this is the result of post-editing cuz the other girls' faces have normal proportions... 

idk yeah i'm also inclined to feel bad for her at this point as others have said... she has to know everyone knows she doesn't actually look like that at this point. other than personal insecurity, i can't imagine what her motivation could even be. they've gone to such an unrealistic extreme at this point :/

Edited by sylveon

Posted

That face ain't from the snow app... the VCR filter doesn't change your facial structure. afaik you can only use one filter at a time in SNOW anyways? bc there are those other ones that can totally make you look like a creepy alien baby but i do think this is the result of post-editing cuz the other girls' faces have normal proportions... 

idk yeah i'm also inclined to feel bad for her at this point as others have said... she has to know everyone knows she doesn't actually look like that at this point. other than personal insecurity, i can't imagine what her motivation could even be. they've gone to such an unrealistic extreme at this point :/

Yeah the VHS filter has a slider for the degree of chin/jaw slimming. Just checked.

Posted

Yeah the VHS filter has a slider for the degree of chin/jaw slimming. Just checked.

wouldn't that apply to everyone in the photo though? 

Posted

wouldn't that apply to everyone in the photo though? 

I think it has slightly on their chins but I wouldn't put it past her to go back and edit herself further with something else.

Posted (edited)

Dakooters added this to her IG story. It's a video. But I don't know how to make a video screenshot. IMG_1443.thumb.PNG.e86dfa8062fb69034153b 

Of someone could save it, that would be 👍🏻

Also here's an updato on her IG.

IMG_1446.thumb.JPG.90d4188079dd04ec3316b

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Dakooters added this to her IG story. It's a video. But I don't know how to make a video screenshot. IMG_1443.thumb.PNG.e86dfa8062fb69034153b 

Of someone could save it, that would be 👍🏻

Also here's an updato on her IG.

IMG_1446.thumb.JPG.90d4188079dd04ec3316b

She looks like balding vampire grandma. Good look for Halloween tho. Do a tutorial koots maybe I'll give it a try next year

Posted

Enlarging her forehead when she already has a receding hairline was not a good idea.

Also, where did her right forearm go? Why does her right hand start from the elbow? And what is going on with her right upper eyelashes why are they so much longer than the left eyelashes?

23594419_171450583436069_599052786657027

Posted

Enlarging her forehead when she already has a receding hairline was not a good idea.

Also, where did her right forearm go? Why does her right hand start from the elbow? And what is going on with her right upper eyelashes why are they so much longer than the left eyelashes?

23594419_171450583436069_599052786657027

it looks like the part you usually would have bangs is completely missing and she's like an old balding guy :D

bald-guy-with-glasses-bald-man-with-glas

Posted

I've been off for awhile and only been following her twitter, and just yikes :alpacadone: Koots you can do so much better sweetie