Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

3674 posts in this topic

Posted

she looks cute there tbh

she really does so i dont get why she edits all of her pictures and manipulates her videos to make her look like an alien

Posted

22220889_2170522359640303_1545006921575038976_n.jpg

Image result for LONG NECK scroll meme

Posted

I don't understand how her nose is so pointy and rat like but her chin is so voluptuous. 

Posted

Hmm did she get a nosejob? I don't remember her nose was looking pointy like that 

Posted

1507414028807.png

I wonder if she's wearing those internal nose shapers? Looks like there's something up there.

Posted

Her nose does look more pointy. There are some weird shadows on it. Her double chin gives me confidence. https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1507391700618.jpg

She is really using too much concealer underneath her eyes.

Posted

i didnt realize thats what she actually looks like without all the editing until now what the

Posted

Her nose does look more pointy. There are some weird shadows on it. Her double chin gives me confidence. https://lolcow.farm/snow/src/1507391700618.jpg

She is really using too much concealer underneath her eyes.

"The face people make when they turn on the front camera"

Posted

If anyone want to check the video -> here

drtvshow.jpg

Posted

eeky.thumb.JPG.b8a5d260ee777a987bdcb6002

she posts these videos of herself, unedited on japanese tv and then deletes any comments pointing out her real face???

"Kota's logic" lol.

Posted

If anyone want to check the video -> here

drtvshow.jpg

Thanks so much for linking! I don't understand a word of it but her Japanese TV interviews are always the most fascinating to me~ there's usually a forum of people, and when they introduce Koots they always splash pics & videos from 2011-2013 on-screen, and everyone just looks at them and ignores the elephant in the room that the girl on screen very clearly looks nothing like the girl in front of them! Then they proceed to talk & laugh about other stuff, it's wild. 

Posted (edited)

?????? I don´t know what i seeing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZedVJaNlZ20&t=92s 

So, she looks so tired and old, her skin it's a disaster ........... 7u7 whyyy she is only 24 years old, I can not believe she looks so bad and lack of health. I'm soo sad 

1507414028807.png

Is nobody going to state the obvious...? WHY IS SHE TOO LAZY TO PUT THE LIGHT AF FOUNDATION ONTO HER FOREHEAD. Bothers me more than the eye wrinkles TBH because sometimes you have to decide if you wanna look less sleep deprived or more natural lol. But I don't wanna know what them wrinkles look like when she's actually smiling :alpacadone:

Edited by Dinosaur
Attempted to correct my bad grammar

Posted

Is nobody going to state the obvious...? WHY IS SHE TOO LAZY TO PUT THE LIGHT AF FOUNDATION ONTO HER FOREHEAD. Bothers me more than the eye wrinkles TBH because sometimes you have to decide if you wanna look less sleep deprived or more natural lol. But I don't wanna know what them wrinkles look like when she's actually smiling :alpacadone:

At least everybody knows why she always overphotoshop her photos. Simply she hates the aging part of a human life and since white caucasian age the most fastest, she needs to learn to accept it.

(I know she will lose her job and be forced to move on. Nothing last forever. She never will win the battle against the time.)

Posted

Is it just me or does her hair look really greasy . Those bangs should have bee fluffed out and separated more , right now they look like they're ... sticking together