• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4064 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpg.cb730548dad531e7d685aa82Not to be mean but those shoes in that color do not match with those red looking gym bell pants. >_< ... And about the her wearing shoes in the house.. she is American so... what can we expect lol this pic reminds me of the lil photoshoots she would have in her house before she moved to Japan xD 

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

image.thumb.jpg.cb730548dad531e7d685aa82Not to be mean but those shoes in that color do not match with those red looking gym bell pants. >_< ... And about the her wearing shoes in the house.. she is American so... what can we expect lol this pic reminds me of the lil photoshoots she would have in her house before she moved to Japan xD 

But tatami mat is always a tatami mat. She has lived long enough in Japan to know that one does not walk on tatami with shoes.

Posted

Did she intentionally pick out the ugliest mismatched outfit she had?! Is this the culmination of her Taylor transformation? Have we come full circle?

Posted (edited)

American style, even in Europe is a huge NO NO walking inside with shoes. And the fact it is tatami it is much bigger NO NO, its like spitting on Japanese culture. 

Edited by Gerbil

Posted

In the UK unless they're dirty it's not too bad to wear shoes indoors just very uncommon.

Posted

I've lived in 3 different European countries and everyone I knew wore shoes inside...

Mostly here in Skandivania where I live it's a big no no for shoes inside the house.

Posted

in Europe common thing is to wear special slippers in the house that are just for this purpose, walking in shoes especially if you're a guest is considered rude. It's not end of the world and sometimes people do that for example when in a hurry but still. It happen very rarely.

Posted

I visited 8 countries across Europe (I was there as a guest called over by friends) I in every country was one and the same rule about shoes. Taking off and then go inside or having the style like genkan. 

Posted

Her and Lilou's comments lol.

Posted

I've lived in 3 different European countries and everyone I knew wore shoes inside...

Same. I'm from Portugal and it's quite common.

Also our floors are normally stone or tiling, so easy to clean and more hygienic than carpets or wood planks.

Posted

I visited 8 countries across Europe (I was there as a guest called over by friends) I in every country was one and the same rule about shoes. Taking off and then go inside or having the style like genkan. 

Same here, i was born and raised in Southern Europe and we had the same exact rules, shoes at the entrance and wear proper slippers inside. i am living right now in the Northern side of Europe and its pretty much the same so i think it depends on the families, not really country wise.

Posted

DLDY-syUMAAmi4r.jpg

Posted

DLDY-syUMAAmi4r.jpg

I can't pinpoint exactly what bothers me about her shooped face in this picture, but what is that grey thing in the lower part on the wall, between her arm and torso? Is that a shooped chair or a shooped shadow?

Posted

I can't pinpoint exactly what bothers me about her shooped face in this picture, but what is that grey thing in the lower part on the wall, between her arm and torso? Is that a shooped chair or a shooped shadow?

Her right arm and hand is huge compared to her left

Posted (edited)

That looks like part of the gray mattress she appears to be sitting on. You can also see it under the stuffed animals

Edited by something_funny