Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

2560 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol I play battlecats. 

I think the constant shooping is going to catch up on her, I mean it's not like she has that many followers on IG anyway. 

Why doesn't she use youtube?

Posted

5AE1807D-DBE1-4C02-A5A7-7990E7AB462C.thu61FC197E-A861-4749-B657-C1F4D47E7D0D.thu:alpacaconfused:

Posted

DKYaTQmVwAEqBSW.jpg

DKYaXCBUMAALaIn.jpg

Posted

No wonder she makes herself look like a child in her shops when she looks old and tired irl...

Posted

61FC197E-A861-4749-B657-C1F4D47E7D0D.thu:alpacaconfused:

I believe this is not in the right section but i love this picture, she looks so pretty and normal like a human being.

Posted (edited)

I was able to find the source: http://girls-award.com/model.php seems to be a sponsor event. It's funny how Dakota puts an old photo XD. I searched for videos but it seems that Dakota is hiding from everyone, everyone wants to "notice" but she always hides and almost never collaborates with videos where they all come.

I feel angry that she is much prettier than the other girls, but she is careless and lazy I feel that she misses many opportunities as a model. She should take more seriously her work and regain her self-confidence.

Here more photos https://event.rakuten.co.jp/fashion/rba/girlsaward/brand/evelyn/?l-id=rba_ev_ga20170916_top_modelitem_bn_evelyn 

Captura.JPG

1505917928165.png

Edited by DollyMoon

Posted

I forgot something else ... that red jacket had already seen it before. It looks like the buttons are going to fly. =( omg
From that photo, she must have climbed like 10 kg. I remember her height 1.62, in the old photo approximately it should weigh 48 kg, right now and without exaggeration she should weigh approx 60 kg. I know because I weighed like her years ago and I have the same size, I ate a lot, I didn't exercises, I played video games, and I lived an lazy life, and now I'm fat like her and
my clothes are too small for me now =( 

1505529094354.png

1505537158493.jpg

Posted (edited)

I forgot something else ... that red jacket had already seen it before. It looks like the buttons are going to fly. =( omg
From that photo, she must have climbed like 10 kg. I remember her height 1.62, in the old photo approximately it should weigh 48 kg, right now and without exaggeration she should weigh approx 60 kg. I know because I weighed like her years ago and I have the same size, I ate a lot, I didn't exercises, I played video games, and I lived an lazy life, and now I'm fat like her and
my clothes are too small for me now =( 

1505529094354.png

1505537158493.jpg

:amgplz: As much as I would like to defend her (cus female power right?) In her defence she DID Photoshop that picture to hell and back so its impossible to compare a semi candid with a completely fake picture. Who knows maybe she washed it and it shrunk? or she's been eating more so her breast grew? LOL but I refuse to believe she was ever that anorexic skinny 😬 idk why being her natural size has always been a problem for her? its almost as if she wishes she was that skinny yet she isn't fat at all... all she has to do is eat clean, hit the gym to tone up naturally, but I guess she's lazy and would much rather use Photoshop 😥

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

:amgplz: As much as I would like to defend her (cus female power right?) In her defence she DID Photoshop that picture to hell and back so its impossible to compare a semi candid with a completely fake picture. Who knows maybe she washed it and it shrunk? or she's been eating more so her breast grew? LOL but I refuse to believe she was ever that anorexic skinny 😬 idk why being her natural size has always been a problem for her? its almost as if she wishes she was that skinny yet she isn't fat at all... all she has to do is eat clean, hit the gym to tone up naturally, but I guess she's lazy and would much rather use Photoshop 😥

I can relate to her (and I'm sure many others can as well) with not being happy with your body whatever size it is. I used to be bullied so badly into believing that I was overweight, even when my BMI was only 19 that it really messed up with my head. I had a thigh cap, you could see my ribs and feel them if you hugged me but still all I saw was fat and an obese person. It might be the same for her.

Posted

DKYaXCBUMAALaIn.jpg

Image result for illuminati confirmed meme