2561 posts in this topic

Posted

I read Kawaii elf goddess in the mini summary and cringe

Posted

DCXQoAnVwAAUosp.jpeg

DCXQp2mUQAEVMwp.jpeg

DCXQrZ2VoAA4DqQ.jpeg

DCXQtCBUIAAz9Kk.jpeg

Is it just me that thinks (although still painfully obvious ps) she looks really pretty here? I like these pictures!

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.b83702cd86fb8b797b72711image.thumb.jpeg.0a2912951bc9416dff36fd9image.thumb.jpeg.524faf3b314e454c16992a5image.thumb.gif.9a080aef2611d5ab0a21eb43

Wow, she actually resembles Nicholas Cage in the second picture

Posted

giphy.gif

really??

......Let's go girls.
We can lie and change our face extremely.
If we are white and blond, that's enough for being model in Japan. omg

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.b83702cd86fb8b797b72711image.thumb.jpeg.0a2912951bc9416dff36fd9image.thumb.jpeg.524faf3b314e454c16992a5image.thumb.gif.9a080aef2611d5ab0a21eb43

Someone here said that her photoshop skills were improving because she started to look more like her real self... ummm where?? 😂 Pics are edited to hell and back!

Posted

^ those schoolgirl-photo-comparisons above really show how much she shrinks her head down. In the insta version, her arm looks sorta huge compared to her button-size head. In the real pics her face looks enormous and her arms look thin in comparison. If she's gonna PS her skull so tiny she should follow suit with her arms? Homegirl's lookin a little swoll there...

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.b83702cd86fb8b797b72711image.thumb.jpeg.0a2912951bc9416dff36fd9image.thumb.jpeg.524faf3b314e454c16992a5

Maybe I'm just blind, but I honestly think she looks quite similar in her edited pic compared to the real ones. Everyone who posts a selfie is posting the best version of their self. To me she doesn't look much different in the edited one, no more so than a regular girl's selfie compared to a candid pic. Yes, it's clearly edited. But not so much to the point where it looks like a whole different person or inhuman. 

Posted

She shrinks her skull to half its size, darkens and thickens her brows, slims her nose & neck, widens her eyes further apart, eliminates her laughter lines completely, blurs out eyebags to look more aeygo sal-esque than aged, erases her naturally puffy cheeks (which I think make her look kinda youthful to begin with) severely dulls down her pointy chin, photoshops a more intense cupids bow, and white washes her entire skin tone to take away pores and give herself that one-tone-all-over mannequin skin. I'm obv not saying you're blind by any means, but I definitely think it's different than most average girls' selfies vs their candids. 

the thing that is bugging me is the size of the F compare to her head. The F is huge as fuck when in fact it's the sizeof her boob. 

And the way the uniform look way too big on her shoop... Well in fact it's even kind of too tight

Posted

I know Dakota photoshops her photos but has she ever had plastic surgery? Just from seeing old photos from her scene days until now she looks like a completely different person.

I've read more than once she had rhinoplasty done to her nose. If you look at here scene-days her nose looks a little bit more like a pig-nose (not trying to shame her, I think those noses look cute) and now she has a real curve. There's also some speculation she got some lip fillers done. 

Posted

I've read more than once she had rhinoplasty done to her nose. If you look at here scene-days her nose looks a little bit more like a pig-nose (not trying to shame her, I think those noses look cute) and now she has a real curve. There's also some speculation she got some lip fillers done. 

The rhinoplasty thing has already been disproven (over and over again). Both her and Kiki have very pointy noses. Koti's nose is an exact replica of her mother's. In the photo "proving" she has rhinoplasty, it's very likely that she just edited her nose in the old scene days photo. All her of her other old photos show she has always had pointy nose.

3B3.jpg?8772

superthumb.jpg

tumblr_mtp3aphuck1sil166o1_500.png

Posted (edited)

welp.thumb.png.3ceb2ebd478227005b9f08c82

Edited by Aries <3

Posted (edited)

She looks so much prettier in the unshooped photos. :waatplz:Why does she have to shoop herself to look like a baby? WHY! You don't have to look like a freaking five year old to be cute smh

Edited by Asianboo

Posted (edited)

She looks so much prettier in the unshooped photos. :waatplz:Why does she have to shoop herself to look like a baby? WHY! You don't have to look like a freaking five year old to be cute smh

I used to photoshop my pictures when I was a teenager, I would shop out my zits. Every now and then I would try and try and shrink my double chin, but I wasn't good enough to shrink the rest of my face so it would look terrible! It's because I was so self conscious of those things, I wanted to put my best pictures up online for my friends to see. It's a bad habit I grew out of.  

Dakota clearly wants this to be her real face. She probably hates her chin and her jaw line, her pores too from the looks of it, since she tried so hard to disguise her real face for years. No wonder people thought her face was fat when she did that TV interview, she'd been hiding behind her filters for so long. Since she's now making a living on her looks she's only going deeper down the rabbit hole. One day she might just snap and get surgery to make this her permanent face, it wouldn't surprise me. 

Edited by Quil