• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4027 posts in this topic

Posted

Who's this haisokkusu profile that she's following?

Posted

Wasn't sure where to put it or if it's already been posted before...

Posted

her walk wasnt super great :/ well at least shes doing something

Posted

whyyyy her upper lip looks soooooooo weird? :S

She rounds out the cupids bow by overdrawing.

MTI2NTU0NzQ1MDYxMDIwOTQ2.thumb.jpg.f1cbe

I tried it out myself and got the exact same lip shape Dakota has. Quite like it to be honest, but she overdoes it. It looked great when I toned it down a little.

To make it clearer, she does what good ol' Pamela Anderson does only to the middle part of her upper lip.

pamela-anderson-eyes.jpg

Posted

Nope, I meant this (attaching screenshot)

Sorry I didn't clarify haha, but I meant the lower part of her upper lip, that has that kinda... uvula? lol 

2015-11-09 22_37_20-APARTMENT TOUR - 私のお部屋♡ - YouTube.png

Posted

Nope, I meant this (attaching screenshot)

Sorry I didn't clarify haha, but I meant the lower part of her upper lip, that has that kinda... uvula? lol 

2015-11-09 22_37_20-APARTMENT TOUR - 私のお部屋♡ - YouTube.png

LIPNIPPLE!!! :darth:

Posted

Omfg the way she sneezes in that video... TOTES KAWAII HEHEHE1!

Ew, no Dakota please stop. You're supposed to be 20. Not 5.

Posted

I have the same lip shape, but my "lipnipple" is bigger than her. I never thought it look weird :anime:

Posted

I have the same lip shape, but my "lipnipple" is bigger than her. I never thought it look weird :anime:

That's completely normal, don't worry luna. I have that pointy part in my upper lip too.
I think it's cute haha ...lipnipple... wtf haha

Posted

Wasn't sure where to put it or if it's already been posted before...

I think she is cute when she smiles and is happy, Also the hairstyle is pretty but why do they dress her in such ugly clothes.

Posted

She posted an old throwback pic and even there she has a quite normal eye size (compared to her other editing style of course). Maybe because she was so often on Tv people started to ask her more and more why she looks so different. oO (Does somebody has the photo version when she posted it the first time?)

DR.png

And I found these by accident on a fake account. How could this account get them? Did the other girl post them?

DR2.png

DR3.png

DR4.png

The fake account even has a close up pic from her eye (I think its really Dakota's but Im not sure). And she answers question like she is Dakota xD "Yes I am a model"

DR5.png

What is this accounts name?. I tried to find it as @dakota.koti but I couldn't find it. The first option i get is @koti.rose Did she erased that account or change of name?

Posted

What is this accounts name?. I tried to find it as @dakota.koti but I couldn't find it. The first option i get is @koti.rose Did she erased that account or change of name?

I found it randomly when I was searching for Dakota pics on instagram. It seems to be a fake one, but I didnt understand why it has some pics you cant find anywhere else. It has more pics with Dakota and her japanese friend (I dont know this popteen models name XD) and the close up of Dakotas eye. Maybe Dakota found it and it got deleted now.

Posted

Does anybody know who's the boy?

Also her face looks completely drawn here...

11359117_409300099262282_1800991840_n.jp

Posted (edited)

Dakota posted those pictures of her with that girl on her Instagram. Afterwards she deleted the pictures and replaced them with versions of the picture where her friend's face was blurred. Then again she deleted the versions of the pictures with her friend's face blurred and recently uploaded different pictures of the same friend.

edit: Weird. I just checked her official insta and the original pictures are still there. I wonder if Im remembering wrong or if its a fake insta that blurred them?

Edited by zugzwang