• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kooter's IG (koti.rose)

4012 posts in this topic

Posted

Kota read my post...

15048016_229213744178805_530290662613765

Also, where did the rumours of her having a boyfriend come from? :haiplz:

Edit: Though she has changed it up a bit here, there's still something that's just so plain, dull, and boring about it.

Holy crap she looks so awful here. Like an old doll on the attic that is balding because she was brushed too often T_T

Posted

I want koots to go back to how she did her videos before not this very zoomed in thing shes doing ,

At least it looked more professional and looked like she put time and effort in it lul

Screenshot_2016-11-29-14-56-58-1.png

Posted

I want koots to go back to how she did her videos before not this very zoomed in thing shes doing ,

At least it looked more professional and looked like she put time and effort in it lul

Probably easier for her now, since she just has to After Effects her face instead of her entire upper body/waist/outfit/surrounding background that makes the editing obvious. :alpacaconfused: 

I'm thinking it's her laziness coming in to play, but it also could be attributed to the way Jvloggers have taken off so much now, and the up-close and personal selfie angle lends itself to viewers seeing you as more of a friend/gal pal/equal than just another person on YT...

Regardless, her face looks strange and squarely oblong in that latest vid you screenshotted. Her editing is just getting more and more suspicious lol. 

Posted

hey is it just me or is Dakota slowly fading? She gets more and more boring, her photos are all identical, she's not interesting at all and she starts to look like a monster. Reminds me of what Michael Jackson did to his face and when he got too far, lost control and looked straight up hideous. Dakota is for me photoshop equivalent of that. It's just sad and pathetic what she's doing with her face. Her edits are worse and worse and each next is more ridiculous than the others. I don't know I don't follow her career so close but I get a feeling that her star is not shining very bright lately. Or dunno. How is she doing in the industry anyway? Maybe she just moved so something else and I just haven't noticed?

Posted

hey is it just me or is Dakota slowly fading? She gets more and more boring, her photos are all identical, she's not interesting at all and she starts to look like a monster. Reminds me of what Michael Jackson did to his face and when he got too far, lost control and looked straight up hideous. Dakota is for me photoshop equivalent of that. It's just sad and pathetic what she's doing with her face. Her edits are worse and worse and each next is more ridiculous than the others. I don't know I don't follow her career so close but I get a feeling that her star is not shining very bright lately. Or dunno. How is she doing in the industry anyway? Maybe she just moved so something else and I just haven't noticed?

I get the feeling she has no idea what direction she is going and is just waiting or the next trend she can hop onto. Like a creepy limbo.

Posted

I don't know why doesn't she just go back to her old shoops, they looked stunningly beautiful and even more realistic than her current dead-eyes toddler look. Copying the Japanese beauty standard does NOT suit western girls, when will her and Tay finally get it, lol.

Posted

Her face looks so strange, her eyes look out of proportion. I wish she would go back too, at least she looked pretty then now she looks like she's from a horror movie...

Posted

Her face is fucking disgusting in that video. She looks so weird, and unappealing.

I also hate how she has the camera so close up... and the fact it just looks like her forehead is going up and up... and up. Not to mention, it was too close when she was doing her hair. It cropped off what she was doing sometimes.

But, seriously... WHAT IS THAT FACE?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! 

Dakota, have you ever heard of realism? :)))))))

I'm sorry, it's just her face in that video triggers me. Especially the eyes... *twitches* 

Posted

Maybe I've spent far to long lurking Lolcow...

But maybe Bravo-san ( manager ) wanted her to edit herself to look like a middle aged shooped granny, so it didn't feel like he was chasing jail bait. I mean she looks younger in her non edited videos taken at events then this creepy garbage.  

Posted

Kota read my post...

15048016_229213744178805_530290662613765

Also, where did the rumours of her having a boyfriend come from? :haiplz:

Edit: Though she has changed it up a bit here, there's still something that's just so plain, dull, and boring about it.

someone on lolcow pointed this out:

1480239808904.thumb.png.9ddd1e5ed0eb33d3

personally, I think her fingers on both hands look fucked up, but the one zoomed in on in the above pic is particularly disturbing :darth:

Posted

someone on lolcow pointed this out:

1480239808904.thumb.png.9ddd1e5ed0eb33d3

personally, I think her fingers on both hands look fucked up, but the one zoomed in on in the above pic is particularly disturbing :darth:

Terminator-2.png

Posted (edited)

what kind of alien is this? :alpacaconfused: or why aliens landed in japan? its sad

image.thumb.jpeg.41811e75ad9abdbb61d3ed7bd9f5a20f.jpeg

Edited by Dooom
added the photo

Posted

what kind of alien is this? :alpacaconfused: or why aliens landed in japan? its

image.thumb.jpeg.41811e75ad9abdbb61d3ed7bd9f5a20f.jpeg

That head shape in the mirror

Posted

Something that scares me so much is that all the comments on her Instagram pictures (and her newest YT vid) are almost all positive!!!! People say things -- both in Japanese and English -- such as "so pretty" "beautiful" "look like a doll" "stunning" etc etc etc. O.o Do they not see what we see? Why do her followers not see the alien fetus that is so freakin obvious to us? Her pictures are clearly photoshopped to hell and back!!!! And her videos too. She doesn't even look close to human. But people are so oblivious to it? Sorry but I don't get how anyone can think she looks beautiful right now. 

Posted

Something that scares me so much is that all the comments on her Instagram pictures (and her newest YT vid) are almost all positive!!!! People say things -- both in Japanese and English -- such as "so pretty" "beautiful" "look like a doll" "stunning" etc etc etc. O.o Do they not see what we see? Why do her followers not see the alien fetus that is so freakin obvious to us? Her pictures are clearly photoshopped to hell and back!!!! And her videos too. She doesn't even look close to human. But people are so oblivious to it? Sorry but I don't get how anyone can think she looks beautiful right now. 

Nigga, it's scary so many people even think that's beautiful. 

I've seen the pictures of her without editing, and she's quite pretty... I wish she didn't edit herself so much. When will the day come? :hmm:

Look at this, right...

image.thumb.jpeg.41811e75ad9abdbb61d3ed7

And then look at this:

IMG_8549.thumb.JPG.4d5a6ef6324381d780d23

Am I seeing things, or did her arm length change drastically? :notimp: Actually, what's the worst edited photo you've seen of Kota and her out of proportion body? Just curious :D