• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Faye Kane Girl Brain

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Die in peace"

dude she's like 60-something most people live to be 80. 

But she is truly disturbed. 

She is 59 will and be 60 in September .

She has hepC  yellow as a banana , herniated back making her nearly parallelized , no vision in her left eye and  losing vision in her right .

and bat shit crazy ,  I just thought i could appeal to the poster sense of decency , since she" Faye" most likely  DID not post all of her relatives name and email addresses, or her personal home address . A "Ex friend "got pissed off at her and  post it everywhere  . and she is worried that some one will use this information to cause her and her family problems ,  

or as Kawii Pantsu said "If she really is stalked, then trust me, any "dangerous stalker" would have already gathered all her "personal info".

So , we will just continue to post and re-post her and her family's personal info , which is of no interest to 999.99% percent of the population.

Edited by neal99
miss spelled

Posted

She is 59 will and be 60 in September .

She has hepC  yellow as a banana , herniated back making her nearly parallelized , no vision in her left eye and  losing vision in her right .

and bat shit crazy ,  I just thought i could appeal to the poster sense of decency , since she" Faye" most likely  DID not post all of her relatives name and email addresses, or her personal home address . A "Ex friend "got pissed off at her and  post it everywhere  . and she is worried that some one will use this information to cause her and her family problems ,  

or as Kawii Pantsu said "If she really is stalked, then trust me, any "dangerous stalker" would have already gathered all her "personal info".

So , we will just continue to post and re-post her and her family's personal info , which is of no interest to 999.99% percent of the population.

do you know her personally? 

Posted

@neal99 If this thread is of no interest to 999,99% of the population, then why bother coming here in the first place? Trust me, the best way to "delete" a thread here is just to let it die. You're making the situation worse for her by giving us something to talk about, thus allowing this thread to be at the top of the page, be seen by more and more people, etc.

If you know her personally, I suggest you stay by her side and watch over her, as her health seems to be declining (if what you're saying is true).

Posted

@neal99 If this thread is of no interest to 999,99% of the population, then why bother coming here in the first place? Trust me, the best way to "delete" a thread here is just to let it die. You're making the situation worse for her by giving us something to talk about, thus allowing this thread to be at the top of the page, be seen by more and more people, etc.

If you know her personally, I suggest you stay by her side and watch over her, as her health seems to be declining (if what you're saying is true).

>If this thread is of no interest to 999,99% of the population, then why bother coming here in the first place.

I thought I answered that  . I simply thought you might actually want to know how she doing . I guess i was wrong .

>You're making the situation worse for her by giving us something to talk about.

So  now your going to talk about her aliments and frailties , go ahead . talk your little harts out .

>If you know her personally, I suggest you stay by her side and watch over her, as her health seems to be declining (if what you're saying is true).

thanks for the advice , but that seems little obvious , at least to me .

Posted

>If this thread is of no interest to 999,99% of the population, then why bother coming here in the first place.

I thought I answered that  . I simply thought you might actually want to know how she doing . I guess i was wrong .

>You're making the situation worse for her by giving us something to talk about.

So  now your going to talk about her aliments and frailties , go ahead . talk your little harts out .

>If you know her personally, I suggest you stay by her side and watch over her, as her health seems to be declining (if what you're saying is true).

thanks for the advice , but that seems little obvious , at least to me .

dude there are foreigners here who type better than you. You don't put a space between your words and punctuation marks. The thread was dead before you can. Just let it go away. Stop posting in it. 

Posted

So what is the final story? It was a crazy old lady who descended on be considered a less crazy old woman?

To impersonate as a young and beautiful girl is one lie... among many others but this one (real age) is easily checking :
it is difficult to contest pictures of old woman 60 years old

pictures show presents a very old woman

Other lies are manipulated by KC to impersonate someone who "always told the truth and can not lie because it is autistic" ...

She said that she is the truth and the others always lie (it is "always" the technical defense of the manipulator)

with her age she can not be in denial typical of the personality disorder (borderline narcissistic view with more serious personality as a sociopath. It has features of OCPD but not only)

Reality she is not autist .

K Collins

LEESBURG, FL 32778

Job Function: Programming Languages, Software database modeling, Computer Communications (Networks)

Highest Education: 3-Year College Degree

Education Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Science in IT Physics Major  (MD)+ Environmental Science (APUS, FL)

K Collins

LEESBURG, FL 32778

Job Function: Programming Languages, Software database modeling, Computer Communications (Networks)

Highest Education: 3-Year College Degree

Education Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Science in IT  Physics Major   (MD)+ Environmental Science (APUS, FL)

Portfolio: http://www.beyond.com/KathleenCollins-FL

http://www.orasearch.com/V8/ResumeDetail.cfm?resumeid=181960

Career Summary

I have been in the information technology field for over 25 years,  specializing in data warehousing for the past several years.  I have been involved in data warehouse modeling and design, development, and ETL processes at Amazon.com, Verizon, and many others, for over 10 years in both data modeling and ETLWork

Experience

Experis Consultant LEESBURG FLORIDA

Experis Consultant Data Architect  (3/5/2012 – 06/2013) Working as a Database Architect at Kohl's Corporate

Database Developer

Strategis Consulting Database Developer (5/2011 - 11/2011) Modified PL/SQL code, wrote shell scripts

Sr. Data Architect

Cognizant Sr. Data Architect  (2/2011 - 5/2011) Worked as a consultant at one of Cognizant's clients 4 data architects

Contractor at Reliant Energy TEXAS HOUSTON

Technical ProSource Contractor at Reliant Energy (9/2009 to 4/2010) Data Architect

Contractor at Reliant Energy

Numeric, LLC Contractor at Reliant Energy (5/2007 to 4/2008) Data Architect

Consultant VIRGINIA Fairfax VIRGINIA

Strategis Consulting Consultant (3/2007 - 2/2008) Data Architect PERI (Public Entity Risk Institute)

Consultant  Florida Technology, Inc. VIRGINIA

Momentum Consulting Consultant (10/2006  - 3/2007) Data Modeler  to support Business Intelligence project at Office Depot

Senior Consultant VIRGINIA

Data Management Group, Inc. Senior Consultant (5/2005 - 7/2006) Data Modeler Military Sealift Command project

Owner/Developer

The Phoenix Rising Enterprises, Inc. Owner/Developer (4/2002 - 5/2005) Built and maintained two websites Included developing, maintaining, and marketing.

Consultant (DBA) Boston, Massachusetts 

Sapphire Technologies Consultant (Boston) (2/2001 - 4/2002) Maintained Redbrick marketing data warehouse at Verizon

undergrad degree in Phys, University of MARYLAND at College Park

Database Engineer (DBA) Seattle, WASHINGTON Bainbridge Island Seattle

Amazon.com Database Engineer Seattl (11/1998 - 1/2000) Data  Architecture, modeling and ETL on a Redbrick database

Consultant (DBA) Los Gatos, CAlifornia

Red Brick Systems Consultant (DBA) (12/1997 - 11/1998) Porter Paints

Senior Programmer/Analyst Albuquerque, New Mexico

Butler Service Group Senior Programmer/Analyst (6/1996 - 11/1997) Sampling System

3/1996 TEXAS Houston

Consultant Redwood Shores, CAlifornia

Oracle Environmental Development, Sandia National Laboratory, Consultant (9/1995 – 5/1996)

10/1995 Illinois Chicago

Sr. Programmer/Analyst Albuquerque, New Mexico

Butler Service Group Sr. Programmer/Analyst (11/1993 - 9/1995) OCSA (Order Compliance, Self-Assessment), Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)

6/1993 - 11/1993 CAlifornia San Jose 

Sr. Programmer/Analyst Rockville, MARYLAND

Pinkerton Computer Consultants Sr. Programmer/Analyst (5/1993 - 9/1993) Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)

Fairfax  VIRGINIA

Statistica, Inc Rockville, MARYLAND

Statistica, Inc. Sr. Programmer/Analyst  (5/1988 – 5/1993)

Clarksville, Maryland

1974 MARYLAND Gaithersburg

1969 MINNESOTA/WISCONSIN/MICHIHGAN Elk River

1956 WASHINGTON Born SEATTLE

Publish :

http://www.b-eye-network.com/newsletters/inmon/1916

http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/discussions/content/data-integration-after-the-fact/

http://searchbusinessanalytics.techtarget.com/news/2240110901/Business-Intelligence-Determining-Your-Data-Integration-Needs

kathleen collins Faye kane.jpg