• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Misa TW Cosplayer / Misa Chiang-米砂

1221 posts in this topic

Posted

i actually think she looks bigger and plumper (?) in those most recent screenshot of the cosplay video. maybe its the fabric just being free flowing but it looks like she gained at least 10+ pounds

Posted

Hey guys, Misa is coming to Malaysia! I'm so excited to see her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

18342575_1683290798365324_1411978739642609040_n.jpg

Posted

Hey guys, Misa is coming to Malaysia! I'm so excited to see her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Same :happee: :happee:

Posted

OMG cant wait for the lovely Misa Chiang on stage to give us some laughs!! :haiplz:

Is anybody going? Please fund some pictures for us ((im thirsty for dem photos))

Posted

Oh booooooy. I can't hardly wait to see more candid photos of hers. :happee:

Posted

How isn't she ashamed of going to anime conventions when they show her PSed pics? She looks nothing like it... omg...

Posted

How isn't she ashamed of going to anime conventions when they show her PSed pics? She looks nothing like it... omg...

For the money, of course. Or probably she's so conceited that people super expect that she'll look something like her shoops. Never judge a book by its cover, they say.

Posted

What makes me sad is her level of deceit. She needs to embrace what she looks like and then she will really shine. A happy heathy cosplayer loves the body they have and they can slay away. She needs a reality check.

Posted

She doesn't really say that she doesn't love her body or she hates how she looks. but she does shoop her body into the Asian ideal slim body so she gains lots of attention and then earn money by selling prints that are NOT herself. but we are beginning to see she's starting to lose weight and that's some improvement and most probable so that she could cosplay those slimmer characters (and wouldn't have to use that much photoshop on her body:harharplz:

what she should do is improve her cosplays quality and the similarities from the anime instead of making horrible cosplay as if she used used items from the trash to make it. I'd say making your own cosplay is very time-consuming but she should know that she's a "professional" cosplayer and not a novice cosplayer (considering that she is paid to attend cons). shes using cheap fabric and materials that might cost around $10 and then earn from cons she guested and who knows how much she received. she's a basic con-man in the community and feeding to delusional fans and older men

Posted

New photos of her posted from a mobage's page.

18423974_1814427488875668_54256084845249

What the hell is going on with her leg on this one? Her foot looks like a monster's. Too much blur in Photoshop?

Posted

Really hating how lazy she is with her damn makeup!!

Every character has the same makeup except for different colored contacts!

Posted

What the hell is going on with her leg on this one? Her foot looks like a monster's. Too much blur in Photoshop?

Hahaha I  thought this too - maybe a mixture of a strange perspective/angle and/or leg lengthening gone wrong?!

Posted

She does look a lot more like her real self one these for a change.

Posted

yrkyrjryjsjy.thumb.PNG.3c7f7ea2f2f475960

she's also gonna be a guest cosplayer at anime saiko (in malaysia as well) in july. anybody planning on going? can't wait for the unedited pictures lel