• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Misa TW Cosplayer / Misa Chiang-米砂

1221 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me or her photoshop are getting shittier? I mean, look at those badly drawn boobs

Screenshot_2016-09-11-12-06-08-1.png

That caption... honestly would not be surprised if she is willing to do that if someone pays her a good price.

She is pretty much what all other female cosplayers would complain about giving them a bad reputation. 

Anyone else see the terrible wig-shop near her ears? along with everything else haha

Posted

Is it just me or her photoshop are getting shittier? I mean, look at those badly drawn boobs

Screenshot_2016-09-11-12-06-08-1.png

anyone else notice the caption and feel disgusted ?

her "real" boobs look x10 times less believable than Knite's fake boobs

What with that caption...She really sounds very desperate for attention so she cater down to the sexual thing. Why can't she improve her costume and props instead making suggestive caption..

And the photoshop makes her looks like a completely different person compared to her other photos...She should be more consistent since her face is always changing (along with her boobs lol)

Posted (edited)

I don't understand Chinese...what is she saying here? And is that the same PiSA page that a user mentioned in early pages?

misahate.JPG

Edited by lalita

Posted

I don't understand Chinese...what is she saying here? And is that the same PiSA page that a user mentioned in early pages?

misahate.JPG

Jesus Christ this girl I s2g

Translation:

"I start my own hater page. Crazy

Over 5000 likes and I will post my id photo

This ojisan (referring to herself) has the heart of a Buddha"

And then it's a disclaimer that this is an official hate page and she welcomes all submissions.

She's trying to belittle the negative shit about her by doing this, does she not realize how stupid that makes her look?

Posted

Now she makes money from fansign lololol

Screenshot_2016-09-12-22-11-21.png

Posted

Lol this girl is so desperate for attention & fame 

Posted

I follow so many "famous" cosplayer on facebook, most of them are giving fansign FOR FREE (though it's only when they held a fansign event). She's using her fame in a wrong way😧 

Anyone know why she need donations?

Posted

I follow so many "famous" cosplayer on facebook, most of them are giving fansign FOR FREE (though it's only when they held a fansign event). She's using her fame in a wrong way😧 

Anyone know why she need donations?

Cosplaying is her full time job, so she's getting whatever money she can get her hands on. But seriously making money off fansigns...as if supporting her as a fan isn't enough to be thankful for, only money is.

Posted

misahate.JPG

Jesus Christ this girl I s2g

Translation:

"I start my own hater page. Crazy

Over 5000 likes and I will post my id photo

This ojisan (referring to herself) has the heart of a Buddha"

And then it's a disclaimer that this is an official hate page and she welcomes all submissions.

She's trying to belittle the negative shit about her by doing this, does she not realize how stupid that makes her look?

She wants sympathy I suppose. Though I doubt that she will upload latest photos of her 'real' face/body. Can I apply as an admin? :haiplz:

and LOL at the fansigns. 

Posted

I wonder if anyone can backtraced her photos or something, to know how she originally looks like before the editing

Posted

Who's this? She doesn't even look like this!!2.thumb.jpg.e503c88ba9ba4a7c30104c6d1765

1.thumb.png.8997d35e3fbe9ab18c7200b857a42.thumb.png.6a72d0dd6f16d2a4237ff56aafa4

Posted

I getting tired, doesn't her fan see that her face and body change every single picture? 

They are blind when misa post cleavage pictures 

Posted

Is she gonna sell those horrible shoops as photobook ?

lol i can't deal with this one, her thighs are x10 times her head omg, how can you fuck up this badly ? 

1.thumb.png.8997d35e3fbe9ab18c7200b857a4

Posted

Who's this? She doesn't even look like this!!2.thumb.jpg.e503c88ba9ba4a7c30104c6d1765

1.thumb.png.8997d35e3fbe9ab18c7200b857a42.thumb.png.6a72d0dd6f16d2a4237ff56aafa4

lmao r.i.p proportion

Even without those lines the edit is too obvious

another example is the first picture, the one with wedding dress, her side boob are completely gone lol

I feel bad for her fans that buy this photobook :(

2016-09-15 12.51.10.png

Posted

I feel more bad for her self-esteem