• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2547 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow she looks so different 

Posted

damn, berry sure looks different but i almost feel glad for her? like... she’s finally more comfortable in her own skin and not afraid to show her true self now. not relying on the internet as much for attention and validation is doing her good. i hope this continues.

Posted

Same, I got so happy seeing those pictures. I know it would be great if she could acknowledge her past but I’m just glad she is presenting as more of her true self now. She’s improved a lot since dating Switch. 

Posted

Character development 

5A581CFF-8384-4150-9E19-4F8822D1ED21.jpeg

Posted

Character development 

5A581CFF-8384-4150-9E19-4F8822D1ED21.jpeg

an honest berry that acknowledges her real body? who is this and where did the real berry go? :alpacashocked:

Posted

an honest berry that acknowledges her real body? who is this and where did the real berry go? :alpacashocked:

It's "cool" (for lack of a better word) to be self-deprecating now, so I wouldn't say she's embracing her body or anything...just trying to be funny 

Posted

It's "cool" (for lack of a better word) to be self-deprecating now, so I wouldn't say she's embracing her body or anything...just trying to be funny 

I don't disagree but I did say "acknowledges" and not "embraces" for good reason. She admits she's fat after years of editing herself skinny but obviously from her tone and language you can tell she hates her fatness.

Posted (edited)

It's nice she's slowly starting to be more comfortable with her real face and body BUT I'm still waiting for to come clean and admit how much photoshopping she's done over the years and clear up all the lies she's ever told like her fake piercings, fake hair dye, and fake pretending to be rich? I'd also love to know how she photoshopped her photos too. 

Edited by Clouded Moon

Posted

I know Switch’s family.  I agree that not spending much time at the hospital is strange, so strange that it led me to find this site.  I was shocked by much of what I found on here for various reasons.  I had no clue that “Berry” was internet famous.  This entire history right up to the point where Berry met Switch was news to me.  I was also shocked to find horrible comments about Switch, as you call him.  I was upset to find discussions of his sister, including her name.  I was angry to find discussions about Switch’s mom, including pictures of her house and the fact that someone had located her actual address.

I may have been hasty in posting on here, but I was alarmed by some of the things I read here and worried that a family I care about IRL may have been taken in by the horrible person described in this thread.  Upon closer inspection, it appears that a lot of you are pissed off about something that a teenager did online five or six years ago.  That’s what’s a whole other level of f’ed up. 

I don’t think Switch’s mom knows about this site … yet.  But I think she should be aware how much of her information has been discussed on here, as well as some of the past issues you raise.  Instead of continuing to post here, I’ll just address the issue with Switch’s family directly.

I know what you mean, that's why I erased out the entire address because I don't want to dox his Family like that. I just want to end the assumption that they are living on their own like what Berry likes to insinuate online, because clearly they were not. 

Posted

Nvm y’all 

E05A4519-4122-4694-A51D-4488F7BD4E00.jpeg

Posted

Nvm y’all 

E05A4519-4122-4694-A51D-4488F7BD4E00.jpeg

I hope this change is for real this time not just from editing

Posted

I hope this change is for real this time not just from editing

Berry barely gets any comments and likes nowadays compared to her peak popularity, so I hope for her sake she sees no point in editing to keep up with her old lies. Lol.