• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

2549 posts in this topic

Posted

I did some digging and found out they're living in Switch's mom's house. 

Her friend, Beens, even stayed with them there for a couple of days. Beens even posted an IG story where you can see glimpse of Berry but Beens instantly deleted the video. 

PhotoGrid_1561332729354.jpg

PhotoGrid_1562157037206.jpg

Posted

Her friend, Beens, even stayed with them there for a couple of days. Beens even posted an IG story where you can see glimpse of Berry but Beens instantly deleted the video. 

Posted

Posted

Omgosh is that Berry in the green shirt?? 😱

Posted

Omgosh is that Berry in the green shirt?? 😱

Yes, and switch is the guy standing. Lol!

sorry for triple posting.

Posted the other half of the tweet, I thought I uploaded it with the first one. 

You can see switch's sister posted a pic of the house with the big fancy windows, same as what berry posted. She also seems to be working for switch's mom. She's an attorney and Berry twitted about the mom's office before. 

I only knew berry from twitter, and didn't realize she was some 'online personality' I thought she is famous for playing OW. I tried searching for her on social medias and got nothing until I saw this thread and a bunch of other forums talking about her issues.

From a newbie fan, I thought switch and her were working a really high paying job that they could afford that kind of house. It does feel like that's how she want outsiders to see them. 

PhotoGrid_1561332026474.jpg

PhotoGrid_1561332943169.jpg

PhotoGrid_1561332860923.jpg

Posted

Oh wow thanks for the info. It seems like Switch is from a well off family. And it makes sense that shes living with switch and his mom. And even working for her... but um I'm shocked 😮😮 she's quite bulky and tan? Her photoshopped pictures were definitely PS to the extreme. When switch met berry online, was she posting photoshopped pictures of her being "skinny and tiny"?? I cant imagine what switch's reaction was like when he found out berry was a catfish. He must really like her to not mind it. 

Posted

I was shocked as well when I saw her picture with her family in the forums. There was also pictures of "her" from her friend's ig story where she was wearing a yellow top and a jumper, she was really petite there but her face wasn't showned so its not 100% sure if it is berry.

From her recent pictures on twitter she does appear to be bulky just from judging on her shoulders.

Maybe Berry told switch from the start that's not how she really looks like or switch is understanding that some girls like to ps to extremes their photos and wasn't that shocking to him when they first met irl. 

Posted

Maybe she gained even more weight? I wonder if that's why she rarely posts pictures anymore.. that picture her friend posted is rly shocking 

Switch would probably love berry despite a lot. They seem like a good pair and tbh I think it's sweet he loves her for more than just her body. It's just sad she would make herself seem sooo thin in the past :/. I really wish she would address that sometimes

Posted

I'm not sure if she did or she was like that from the start. From what I saw her body kept changing from photo to photo and this post from beens is the only photo of her whole body and with her face shown and not covered. Other than the circulating photo of her before.

I do feel the same way, it's not a problem whatever her body type is it's just that she likes to hide and not actually address it. 

Posted

Honestly, seeing this glimpse of her actual body makes me feel so much better? It's a real shitty way to feel but back in the day I had a really hard time seeing her pictures because I wanted to look the way she did. Obviously she did not look like that but it still made me feel like shit that I wasn't that tiny. Self esteem is hard for most people, and seeing her just made mine worse. This brings me great closure. 

She didn't know how she could have affected other people or maybe she did not care. Regardless, this has been a powerful confirmation for me. I feel like I've been freed in some weird way. 

Posted (edited)

wow :waatplz: nice detective work 

B8630F2B-4E76-44E3-893A-C176F8182B91.thu

Reality vs her edit...

except berry edits the whole body too. 

07A34B31-4DB2-41A2-9537-349D41566DE2.thu

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

I think shes definitely gained weight. She's bigger than the last full body uneditted photo i saw of her. 

I would like to say that she should embrace her natural body, but it might be difficult for her. People still fat shame like crazy, but editting yourself to be thin can't be any better for her self esteem. Especially if she alternates between saying stuff about being thicc just to make herself look thin.

I do think to some degree switch is helping with her self esteem, which is a good thing. I hope he encourages her to stop the shooping altogether bc naturally shes actually very cute.

Posted

wow :waatplz: nice detective work 

B8630F2B-4E76-44E3-893A-C176F8182B91.thu

Reality vs her edit...

except berry edits the whole body too. 

07A34B31-4DB2-41A2-9537-349D41566DE2.thu

Ohhh, I'm sorry but the girl that I scrawled over was not her but the gf of Switch's sister. But the girl in the green shirt is Berry. I just posted the picture of the gf because you can see the house that Berry said was theirs behind the gf. You can see the big square windows, the same one she posted. Switch's sister posted that photo of her gf and I think it's against forum rules to post people's identities that isn't the snowflake.

I also found the exact address of Switch's mom so if you search that on google maps it points to the same house that Berry claims to be theirs

PhotoGrid_1561332538556.jpg

Posted (edited)

Yes, and switch is the guy standing. Lol!

sorry for triple posting.

Posted the other half of the tweet, I thought I uploaded it with the first one. 

You can see switch's sister posted a pic of the house with the big fancy windows, same as what berry posted. She also seems to be working for switch's mom. She's an attorney and Berry twitted about the mom's office before. 

I only knew berry from twitter, and didn't realize she was some 'online personality' I thought she is famous for playing OW. I tried searching for her on social medias and got nothing until I saw this thread and a bunch of other forums talking about her issues.

From a newbie fan, I thought switch and her were working a really high paying job that they could afford that kind of house. It does feel like that's how she want outsiders to see them. 

PhotoGrid_1561332026474.jpg

PhotoGrid_1561332943169.jpg

PhotoGrid_1561332860923.jpg

Ohhh, I'm sorry but the girl that I scrawled over was not her but the gf of Switch's sister. But the girl in the green shirt is Berry. I just posted the picture of the gf because you can see the house that Berry said was theirs behind the gf. You can see the big square windows, the same one she posted. Switch's sister posted that photo of her gf and I think it's against forum rules to post people's identities that isn't the snowflake.

I also found the exact address of Switch's mom so if you search that on google maps it points to the same house that Berry claims to be theirs

PhotoGrid_1561332538556.jpg

I am a bit shocked to see this? Even if I knew she would edit her body, it's still surprising to see the real thing. I do think she def gained weight. I've gotten lazy about looking into more stuff about Berry for a while now, so this was a really good find. How were you able to find the house of Switch's mom tho? And why only his mom's house? Switch's dad isn't with them?

Also, when Berry first moved in with Switch, it was at his apartment or something. So I'm assuming the reason they live with Switch's mom is because he got sick.

Edited by Ube

Posted

Hidden Content

I am a bit shocked to see this? Even if I knew she would edit her body, it's still surprising to see the real thing. I do think she def gained weight. I've gotten lazy about looking into more stuff about Berry for a while now, so this was a really good find. How were you able to find the house of Switch's mom tho? And why only his mom's house? Switch's dad isn't with them?

Also, when Berry first moved in with Switch, it was at his apartment or something. So I'm assuming the reason they live with Switch's mom is because he got sick.

When I started following her on twitter her selfies from the shoulders up looks proportional to the Berry in the green shirt. I always thought 'Wow, she's thicc and beautiful' whenever she posts her selfies on Twitter. What shocked me tho was the previous edits and lies. So, I can't say if she truly did gain weight or that's her real body from the start. I also thought Berry and Switch were famous streamers that's why they can afford to move in that house. 

From what I can gather his parents are separated. I searched for his mom's name and a local website of Akansas where she uploaded her info like office and house address popped up. When I used maps it pointed at that house, The same roof shape in the picture his mom uploaded replying about the flood. I agree that they moved with his mom for his chemo. 

Switch's family look really well-off and the kind of 'rich' Berry used to lie about.