2247 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok lmao ur reaching for the stars with this one. I mean, did that girl (softchinadoll) invent  berets, bangs, and yellow cable knit sweaters or something??😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, why does Berry’s tongue look like that lmfao

I didn't mean it like that and I wasn't implying that Berry is copying her. I just thought it looked funny that the style is similar, especially since they were mutuals before Berry deactivated her instagram. 😅

Her tongue always looks like that in her selfies and honestly, I tried sticking out my tongue that way a few times. How tf does she make her tongue stick out and have it not look awkward? Lmfao.

Posted

Her tongue always looks like that in her selfies and honestly, I tried sticking out my tongue that way a few times. How tf does she make her tongue stick out and have it not look awkward? Lmfao.

She probably got a long tongue, only my friends that have unusually long tongues manages to not look off and disgusting when they do that lol 

Posted

I like when she doesn't aim for perfection. These photos look a lot more realistic and it's super visible how round she is. She used to edit her weight so much I assumed she was some short 90 lb girl lol. I like this berry way more and I hope she will try to be more consistent and just stop trying to be thin on the internet. Even her nose looks more natural in my opinion. She used to edit it to be almost non existent in her older cosplay days. She's much more likable when she's not try hard...

Her tongue is still weird tho 

Posted

I like when she doesn't aim for perfection. These photos look a lot more realistic and it's super visible how round she is. She used to edit her weight so much I assumed she was some short 90 lb girl lol. I like this berry way more and I hope she will try to be more consistent and just stop trying to be thin on the internet. Even her nose looks more natural in my opinion. She used to edit it to be almost non existent in her older cosplay days. She's much more likable when she's not try hard...

Her tongue is still weird tho 

It’s because it’s exhausting to have to edit your photos to an unrealistic version of you every single time. She either got lazy or it’s because now that she has a bf who knows what she looks like irl she toned it down or she’s just going with the thicc trend and accepting it a bit, or maybe all the above. Her editing is still obvious though because she edits her jawline, nose, chin, and skintone. I always refer to this pic when comparing her to new photos now lmao. 

C7165C19-D072-4B85-B1DA-C2125A02AB26.thu

Posted

It’s because it’s exhausting to have to edit your photos to an unrealistic version of you every single time. She either got lazy or it’s because now that she has a bf who knows what she looks like irl she toned it down or she’s just going with the thicc trend and accepting it a bit, or maybe all the above. Her editing is still obvious though because she edits her jawline, nose, chin, and skintone. I always refer to this pic when comparing her to new photos now lmao. 

C7165C19-D072-4B85-B1DA-C2125A02AB26.thu

I'm going for all of the above there. LMFAO. Yes, I agree. It's a rather amazing picture for reference.

lol.png

Posted (edited)

I'm going for all of the above there. LMFAO. Yes, I agree. It's a rather amazing picture for reference.

lol.png

Ngl, it could be angles as well. Notice that most of her selfies are taken from similar angles. I have a fairly square face, but it looks very oval when I take it from specific angles. 

Edited by boopa
I don't think I said angles enough. ANGLES

Posted (edited)

Isn't she one of those ppl tho...?

B6A6B255-439E-4453-89E7-F9F6D7A1AD18.png

Also.

54FEE5A4-9F7B-49FE-A6D3-529F4D66ADF8.png

F5D9CC2D-7B4E-456E-A092-EC983C01A8A4.jpeg

Edited by YoghurtDesu

Posted

lmao why does switch give me "i shouldn't have made her eat the doo doo" (or w/e) vibes.

Posted

Switch's character in that drawing reminds me of Violet Chachki's "Bearded Lady" look for some reason wtf.

MAew.gif

Posted

Berry bein goth

Screenshot_20181114-184322_Tumblr.jpg

Screenshot_20181114-184344_Tumblr.jpg

Posted

Berry bein goth

Screenshot_20181114-184322_Tumblr.jpg

Screenshot_20181114-184344_Tumblr.jpg

LMFAOOO TRU. She tries so hard to be edgy.