2005 posts in this topic

Posted

Queen of deceptive pictures lmfao

Her hands look small and chub for sure, but she didn't have to slide it off switch's palm to make them smaller 

She has some serious issues if she needs to be complimented by how "small/short" she is and then proceed to brag about her "irl experience" via twitter

Well, she's always been that way. She goes pretty hard to emphasize how cute and shit she is, sometimes she reverts to this alter ego where she's supposedly "THAT BITCH!". I think the latter is more of her style now?

Posted (edited)

Her hand looks so weird. Is she that chubby to have flabs (???) on her hand whenever it touches something or is that just some kind of illusion or something??? Or is the filter washing it too much that it looks like her hand is connected to a part of switch's hand???

Screenshot_20180619-023008_1.jpg

Edited by MITSUMI

Posted

bruh she's chubby af, so of course her hands are chubby too (nothing wrong with that, except for ya know, her fcking LYING, ahem)

anyway...she totally slid her hand downwards like, bish, no one in their right mind is buying this shit, stop it, it's embarrassing and sad at this point.

also, post a full selfie you coward. we already know how you look like for real, why bother?

Posted

Being in a LDR myself, this came off to me as as something someone would say while they are visiting/staying over at their partner's place. I mean, they are STATES apart, so it would be weird for her to be "bored" in Switch's house on a normal day, as if they were neighbors and she's able to go there everyday. It sounds like she's probably there as a vacation and maybe he's out doing other things like work or whatever. This only proves even more that this MIGHT be their first time meeting for real.

91999ED7-2E6B-4C9A-BC54-260C95D41C45.png

Posted

Her hand looks so weird. Is she that chubby to have flabs (???) on her hand whenever it touches something or is that just some kind of illusion or something??? Or is the filter washing it too much that it looks like her hand is connected to a part of switch's hand???

Screenshot_20180619-023008_1.jpg

i think she just has tan-ish skin so the join part is darker when straight hence why the folds are dark. i’m not denying that she has chubby hands but my hands r actually smol and i used to be at warm undertone but now at sand and have that similar tint:

3759513E-EE9A-4DF6-813D-C6E5B96C03A7.thui don’t think people who are pale have dark tints at their finger joints— anyways, it’s kinda funny how you can tell how she’s not as pale as she portrays herself to be after all that filtering lmao

Posted

NOW it's Switch at her house? But where are the pics???

844CFEEB-2D16-4625-93B9-19531E4E6EA6.png

Posted

I think she's implying that theyre living together at switch's house. Or she may be staying for quite sometime 

Posted

i'm glad she found someone she can be confident enough to be with irl 

Posted

LMFAO I SWEAR TO GOD IF THOSE ARE JUST HER TWO HANDS ILL BE OFFICIALLY DONE WITH HER 

unless Berry has two left hands I don't think that's possible, but I see your point lol, it could really be anyone's hand, not necessarily Switch's. 

Posted

slightly OT but what's with the "asians and taking off shoes" like, bish, literally I only ever saw Americans not take off their shoes indoors, everyone else does it :I (i cringe so much when i see people in movies jump on their bed with their shoes on, gross) 

anyway, PHOTOS BURRY, you weak coward.