• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

2549 posts in this topic

Posted

https://twitter.com/PinkMiruku

http://ichigoflavor.tumblr.com/

https://instagram.com/pinksiopao/

Truth Blog: http://fakemiruku.tumblr.com/

tumblr_nn0vrrlz3h1r3wd4to1_400.gif

The Sh00ping empress Berry Tsukasa, everybody. I can't go into huge detail about what was discussed in her thread in PULL 1.0 but here's a summary of what I can remember:

She Sh00ps. A LOT

Now keep in mind, she did admit to doing it, but not to the extent that she's obviously doing.  She also has never admitted to editing her body and to this day is trying to make her followers believe that on some days, she has the proportions of a busty anime girl from XXXholic

1418612821717.png
1419973441206.jpg
^This one reminds me of the Other Mother from Coraline tbh
tumblr_nt86qt1KSV1ue5x2io1_400.jpgtumblr_nt86qt1KSV1ue5x2io2_400.jpg
Photoshop Horror Story: Disappearing tatas
tumblr_ntdu862jm31ue5x2io1_400.pngtumblr_ntdu862jm31ue5x2io2_400.jpg
Face Comparison

Her Lying:

She likes to make it seem as if she's some wealthy ohimesama living it up in a fancy house in New York, but there were some things that disproved that. The only thing that comes to mind atm is the Cartier Bracelet Thing

If any of you guys have more proof of her lying in relation to her 'wealthiness' feel free to add it in

Her Personality:

She's been shown to be a huge hypocrite. She claims that she isnt a weeaboo because she doesnt watch anime yet shops herself to look like moe anime girls. She says that fetishization of the Japanese and Korean races is gross and yet:

tumblr_nt8z20ZlOh1ue5x2io1_1280.png

tumblr_nt8z20ZlOh1ue5x2io3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt8z20ZlOh1ue5x2io7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt8z20ZlOh1ue5x2io10_400.jpg

If there's anything else I missed from the old thread feel free to talk about it cuz I feel as if I left out stuff

Posted

omg i knew about her before but i didn't know it was this bad im laughing

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2015-08-24_at_9.38.18_PM.thum

dragged, read to filth, b*tch brought out the entire library cards!! XDDDD

source: http://fakemiruku.tumblr.com/page/2

Edited by creamcorn

Posted

during the whole pastel-cutie implying somebody should die thing, she made this post

zzzzzzz.thumb.jpg.82b58b65bb6af195098d21

then she became "neutral", then she immediately changed her mind and went "i'll help you out!!!!" to viviana, then once again went back to being "neutral" as other bigger known people like jasmine-blu, bitykitydeco, etc.. were. Basically: she was just trying to jump on the bandwagon on the PC debate and just never seemed like she formed an opinion of her own. 

i mean aside from all the lying and shit, there's not much to her personality. usually people have some decent qualities about them but she is just plain boring? she mainly got popular from her edited pics because i don't see her doing reviews or them getting any popularity as much anymore

Posted (edited)

A video posted by ベリー🍼 (@pinksiopao) on Apr 15, 2015 at 2:32pm PDT

I think that she heavily stuffs her bra, I mean you can see so clearly the straight boob line separating near her shirt and it shows where her actual boobs end, yet it looks like she has plenty of more in her bra xD 

//Edit, I tried to embed the video but it somehow didn't work?? Well it opens the video from the text below the video!

Edited by nyan

Posted

I think that she heavily stuffs her bra, I mean you can see so clearly the straight boob line separating near her shirt and it shows where her actual boobs end, yet it looks like she has plenty of more in her bra xD 

//Edit, I tried to embed the video but it somehow didn't work?? Well it opens the video from the text below the video!

Look at her upper lip wobble when she smiles lololol

Posted

Glad to have Berry back on the forum ^_^

That newest Facebook photo does not even slightly resemble her, how the hell can people be so blind :Alpacaconfused: 

Posted

during the whole pastel-cutie implying somebody should die thing, she made this post

zzzzzzz.thumb.jpg.82b58b65bb6af195098d21

then she became "neutral", then she immediately changed her mind and went "i'll help you out!!!!" to viviana, then once again went back to being "neutral" as other bigger known people like jasmine-blu, bitykitydeco, etc.. were. Basically: she was just trying to jump on the bandwagon on the PC debate and just never seemed like she formed an opinion of her own. 

i mean aside from all the lying and shit, there's not much to her personality. usually people have some decent qualities about them but she is just plain boring? she mainly got popular from her edited pics because i don't see her doing reviews or them getting any popularity as much anymore

Lord help her she's such a sheep

Her friendship with viviana is kinda off tho

tumblr_ntai01esh71ue5x2io1_540.jpg

tumblr_ntai01esh71ue5x2io2_540.jpg

screenshot source

Look at her low key bragging about her man to viviana who's making loneliness tweets lmao she's really good at comforting her buddies what an excellent friend to have lol

Posted

Lord help her she's such a sheep

Her friendship with viviana is kinda off tho

Hidden Content

screenshot source

Look at her low key bragging about her man to viviana who's making loneliness tweets lmao she's really good at comforting her buddies what an excellent friend to have lol

i personally would drop a bitch like that if I was in either of their positions. Berry kept changing her mind about Viviana (clearly someone I wouldn't trust at this point) yet at the same time, it was rumored that Viviana made a negative post about how fake Berry is long before Viviana became relevant. 

Then again, if you look at it this way: Berry humble brags, bandwagons, and is two-faced. Viviana also humble brags, bandwagons, and is two faced. They complete each other. I almost feel like the talk shit about each other on the side. 

Posted

I actually liked her before I found out about her real self,it is sad that she uses stockphoto images to make her seem rich and wealthy,lmao.:Alpacashocked: Also she said once that she has servereal Laptops and Ipads but she buys 0,99 ($) lipstick and wears walmart shoes..Seems a bit odd.

Posted

screenshot source

I would be really mad if someone said that to me. That's not comforting at all. She can only talk about herself and how amazing and perfect her life is. She lies about literally everything and even "if" she created a different persona of herself on the internet because she has any sort of complexes about herself, I won't feel sorry about her. She is so nasty. This btch needs a slap in her face. A hard one.

Posted

omg, she changed her shooping style again. that doesn't even look close to her O.o

Posted

this made me laught xD (the first pic)

also, she did post pictures where we could see her body very often, I can't imagine that she was able to edit that much? many say she is still over weight and that she looks fat in her selfes, sorry but i can't agree (at least not that much). and the pullover comparison with the other girl, she (the other girl) looked fat in it too, not different than berry she was just taller and standing, not sitting like her.

http://fakemiruku.tumblr.com/ also iIve scrolled trough this blog, the things written there are often very unnecessary like complaining about her ''fat sausage fingers'' or ''wide and massive feet'' when they're normal looking. or writing about her ''generic philipino nose'' and mustage hair over her lips, she must have it! because every philipino girl/woman has it! (stupid generalization much..?)

found an old gif (nearly one year), didn't see it on pull (new and old) before.

(sorry for double posting, I still have the problem with the images that always pop up when i want to edit my post even thought I deleted them)

tumblr_ntbuauP4uV1ue5x2io1_1280.jpg

10628609_847751211915214_5534091266304574765_n.jpg

10592872_847360725287596_3446917631650616819_n.jpg

safe_image.gif

Posted

^ Is it my imagination or was she trying to look like Anzuujamu? That last gif with the kitty ears reminded me of her... and also her old pictures have this Anzuu feeling especially on her eyes, she looks more "asian" now with the new shoops, but i get this feeling that she was trying to look really white yet asian and sick-ish... just like Anzuu.