Okmalissa / malissa

652 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i feel like she wasnt even that bitchy though. she was going through SO MUCH and a lot of her followers felt entitled to know every detail that was going on in her life. not only that, she would get hate messages too.. so i feel like, if anything, she had the right to act "bitchy"

edit: oops sorry! didnt mean to quote you! but the person above!

yeah that's what I'm saying! I'm clueless as to why people used to dislike her, and I wanted a specific instance of when she was rude! I mean, okay she responded "harshly" to anons but tumblr anons are sometimes the most disgusting comments a person could ever receive, so I don't blame her for being mean to them in return. Like I wouldn't go so far as to say she used to be bitchy from what I saw. She seems like your average aesthetic instagram. 

Edited by More
Typo

Posted

yeah that's what I'm saying! I'm clueless as to why people used to dislike her, and I wanted a specific instance of when she was rude! I mean, okay she responded "harshly" to anons but tumblr anons are sometimes the most disgusting comments a person could ever receive, so I don't blame her for being mean to them in return. Like I wouldn't go so far as to say she used to be bitchy from what I saw. She seems like your average aesthetic instagram. 

I'm sorry but did you even read the thread? There were instances mentioned in the earlier pages 

Posted

I'm sorry but did you even read the thread? There were instances mentioned in the earlier pages 

ive been following this thread for awhile and i never saw anything major. people have their moments.

i also feel like people forget that depression can come in forms of anger as well and not just sadness.  

Posted

I read the first ten pages which were just variations of "entitled Asian girl" and "tumblr angsty and glamorizes mental illness". You can just say you don't have any examples or even don't reply if "go read the thread" is all you're gonna say. 

Posted

i kind of agree with this too, i don’t see what’s so unlikeable about her. i kind of miss hearing what’s she’s up too especially now that she’s in korea...

Posted

i've been enjoying malissa's account a little more lately. she seems really happy with nelson :)

Posted

I've followed her for so long and she was always nice and chill. I also loved her Depop. I hope her and Nelson are doing well.