• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Okmalissa / malissa

412 posts in this topic

Posted

This does seem a bit like attention seeking behavior though. There are other ways of conveying the fact that you're drug free. 

Posted

This does seem a bit like attention seeking behavior though. There are other ways of conveying the fact that you're drug free. 

Idk, I don't think she's a very vocal(?) person online (she doesn't make long ass captions, usually) so if she was to reveal it in any way, doing it this way seemed to fit her the most.

Posted

I thought you aren't supposed to be throwing any pills down the drain? :/ That's what I've seen on posters whenever I go to the pharmacy.

Posted

im confused if this guy is her boyfriend?? i literally just created this account 2 ask lmao!!

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

Posted (edited)

im confused if this guy is her boyfriend?? i literally just created this account 2 ask lmao!!

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

I don't think so. There was an Instagram story of her getting kissed by another guy, and the guy you posted was in the same room as them. 

Edited by Sexfiend

Posted

well dang who was she getting kissed by??

Posted

that's nelson right? I'm pretty sure her whole group of friends are very close with each other, sometimes koral and nelson act close in the same way, but Malissa and Nelson would seem like such a cute couple, but I think they're just very good friends

I think someone asked her on a livestream once and she grimaced