• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Okmalissa / malissa

721 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been doing some thinking and I think that mental illness no matter how much we all see it or how glorified it is, is still really hard.

I'm sorry to everyone on this thread and Malissa herself for egging on the conversation even though I do still disagree and think certain things.

I wouldn't want another person to be hurt over things I said and did and I think things I said here were taken really seriously and I regret that. But also wasn't expecting it.

No human life deserves to hurt or be in pain and mental illness isn't something that effects one kind of person. It effects many kind of people. I think because of the things in this thread and what Malissa represents herself I was in fact very triggered. I wont back down from a lot of my arguments if people challenge me, but I realize it's making it worse for the girl underneath the account.  And she's a real person.  Regardless of the judgements about her.

Sorry if my change of heart is weird.  I still disagree with a lot her behavior and do still feel negative vibes, I just don't want anyone to let mental illness control their life and if I care as much about it as I say I do I wouldn't further someone's suffering.

Just in the name of being well, recovery, and positivity. I'm very sorry 

Posted

Im not sure how to help her if she even wants help. She's very unhealthy and what she posts can negatively influence her younger followers. However, I wonder if this thread is just doing worse for her mental health. What's our end goal? Discuss her until she stops her actions or disappear? It doesn't seem like we're doing much other than giving her break downs. She's already spiraling I just don't want to contribute to that. 

Posted

Im not sure how to help her if she even wants help. She's very unhealthy and what she posts can negatively influence her younger followers. However, I wonder if this thread is just doing worse for her mental health. What's our end goal? Discuss her until she stops her actions or disappear? It doesn't seem like we're doing much other than giving her break downs. She's already spiraling I just don't want to contribute to that. 

If you don't want to contribute then dont however she doesn't need to visit PULL and read all that shit if its toxic she should not engage its as easy as that. And PULL usually talks things through until there's nothing left, example Pele Whitney her thread is dead even though she's stil pretending to be a smol kawaii gurl but people are fed up with her. . .idk

Posted

I don't want to sound rude but the first time I saw her I thought she was a white girl pretending to be asian.. she's verrryyy white passing tbh.

Posted (edited)

I think not, there is a photo with I think, a family member and they lookvery Asian

Edited by iwannabefamoush

Posted

She doesn't look white passing to me. Im korean and if I saw her on the street I could tell she is part korean, also that she most likely has at least one white parent.

Posted (edited)

I am talking about her, not her family. She's white passing. She could succesfully pass for white (don't want to offend anyone!! ). I mean..

12224316_1058720257523911_295931316_n.jpg

13129434_1115818455148905_1168678800_n.jpg

13712770_519833798215442_1510788831_n.jpg

EDIT: @Agasshi; Yeah, she does, just a little bit. But I think it's also her makeup?? Idk.. yeah i really don't know, she looks more white.

Edited by meibaby

Posted

I think she looks really Asian, I just feel like it's her eyes + nose that kinda look white? Even her no make up photo looked really Asian

Posted

she isn't white passing imo. iirc she has said that white people definitely think she looks asian and korean people can tell she's part white.

Posted

She does look asian but not a lot but yeah it may be her makeup? I know a lot of people who are half white/ half korean and they look more asian? We can clearly tell she's part white. :alpacawink:

Posted

To me she looks white passing as well but that's because I grew up around a lot of East-Europeans who have dark hair and very often more 'Asian looking' features? Idk depends on where you're from I guess. Ironically enough she's only white passing to me when her hair is dark. Not like it even matters whether or not she's white passing though.

Posted

I am talking about her, not her family. She's white passing. She could succesfully pass for white (don't want to offend anyone!! ). I mean..

12224316_1058720257523911_295931316_n.jpg

13129434_1115818455148905_1168678800_n.jpg

13712770_519833798215442_1510788831_n.jpg

EDIT: @Agasshi; Yeah, she does, just a little bit. But I think it's also her makeup?? Idk.. yeah i really don't know, she looks more white.

She does not look like a white girl or even half. She looks very much asian to me.Btw why does she always have these heavy eyebags?  

Posted

She does not look like a white girl or even half. She looks very much asian to me.Btw why does she always have these heavy eyebags?  

they're hereditary.

Posted

Tbh most college students have eyebags, including myself. Staying up late is such a horrible habit I wish I can stop 😞

Posted

Imnosia plays a part but she posted picture of her as a baby and she had them there too lol genetics, my friend has them even if she gets full sleep