• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Okmalissa / malissa

720 posts in this topic

Posted

Off topic (kinda but I've been lurking and finally made an account) but now that we know what contour powder she uses anybody know what highlight she uses on her nose? I seriously can't stop staring at her nose even if it is fake lol 

:alpacaheadshake:

IMG_6625.PNG

Posted (edited)

Tbh idg her at all . She wants to complain about people talking about her on this forum when she was the person who was rude n bitchy to her followers in the first place , when she was the person that decided to keep an instagram with that much of a massive following , did she seriously think everyone would have a good opinion about her ? She doesn't HAVE to have an instagram. No one forced her to be mean to people on tumblr . it's so weird how she's talking about how much her feelings were hurt when she's hurt so many peoples' feelings too, people that actually LIKED her and NOW that She's on here she's talking about how much she loves everyone and how grateful she is for people showing interest in her life when really all she did was act like a complete bitch . Her words & actions don't match. There's a reason why people view her in a negative light . I've seen plenty of people with the same oh im so pale skinny anorexic depressed aesthetic on ig but personality wise , they dont get as much negative feedback bc really , Not that many people are as rude and mean as malissa used to be.It takes literally 0 effort to be kind to people that like you but she made the decision to have that obnoxious rude personality on sns. She decided to post all those implicit pictures for thousands of people to see, She brought everything upon herself. i don't see how she doesnt understand that. if she can't take it she can always delete her ig and just move on lmao but she acts as if that's not an option

Edited by Thanku4watching

Posted

I really don't want to come off as a white knight, because I know Malissa really needs to own up to her behaviour and I think this thread has done a good job of explaining how her sick aesthetic is wrong. But tbh it is unnecessary to say that she is spoiled/manipulative/buys her followers/is a horrible person irl/has an eating disorder. People do have a right to speculate, but you do have to understand why she would be angry and her anger imo is valid. Honestly, I don't want to start drama because this thread was right to call her out but I can see her perspective because not everything has been constructive.

Posted (edited)

And why does it have to be constructive?  Why do we have to baby her? It is because her feelings are hurt? I still stand by the eating disorder thing. I don't know if she has one or not but she's representing one. honestly her whole page is very ana- friendly. How it that not obvious? And her saying that she doesn't have one means only that she's doing it all on purpose which is gross for all the girls who want to be like her and are getting the wrong message.

She wasn't thinking of anybody else when she posted her fingers in her mouth, her tiny arms, her helpless attitude, her xanax, her hip bone. etc. She was raking in likes and absorbing attention. Then she saw some negative opinions taking place and needed everyone to feel sorry for her before she got caught up in her own bullshit.  Then she got angry because people found out she wasn't some innocent beautiful instagrammer. 

Let her be mad LMFAO. I'm sure This thread will continue to thrive because she won't let it die.

Oh and here's some more weird problematic stuff I found on google search. (look at the bottom you can see her original captions) I also added an older photo of her that was really triggering for me personally so people can understand how me and others can get certain messages from her and that we aren't just trying to anger and bully her

Screenshot_2017-01-21-10-13-46-1.png

Screenshot_2017-01-21-10-12-53-1.png

12558514_1730697447166683_1766900754_n.jpg

Edited by persocomtears

Posted

And why does it have to be constructive?  Why do we have to baby her? It is because her feelings are hurt? I still stand by the eating disorder thing. I don't know if she has one or not but she's representing one. honestly her whole page is very ana- friendly. How it that not obvious? And her saying that she doesn't have one means only that she's doing it all on purpose which is gross for all the girls who want to be like her and are getting the wrong message.

Sorry I've just been lurking this thread but haven't really replied but its just something I wanted to say: Giving constructive critisism is only helpful and its doesn't mean babying her, its actually for the better outcome in the end, if she'd only read that she's YXYX and not you're XYX but you could this and that to change it it would help her or for a matter of fact other PULL Members or Lurkers if they recognize the same behaviour. Its also better for PULLS 'Look' I'd say if the Members were constructive rather then always naging (not that you're doing that) You still could be brutally honest but constructive. Whilst PULL isn't a safespace and anyone can leave I think its important to not be redundant with the commenting other forums are more welcoming towards that I think, I think PULL always wants the best out of people? Thats why a lot of members critize really harshly :alpacaheadshake: I hope I didn't misunderstand you

Posted

It's not like we haven't been constructive. In between the anger and the strong dislike and biased replies here, there are enough constructive messages or messages clearly stating what she's doing wrong. Like what people above me said; she brought this on herself by 1. being a mean bully herself 2. fueling this thread herself.

Posted (edited)

It's not the users on the forums job to be nice to her. She chooses to read this forum. So she chooses to see all the content. I feel like people don't understand this concept.  

I would like to say I don't hate Malissa and I did even have constructive criticism for her and even said I hoped she would get well soon.. All she took from that was me speculating her eating disorder..which she tried to smear PULL for by saying she didn't and everyone was lying..which honestly and it kind of breaks my heart to say this seems unusually defensive of her. Even her opening statement was about people comparing her weight loss in photos..this to me stands out because of my own ED I can actually understand why those things are hard to hear..which honestly makes me worry for her....

But after I said get well soon much afterwards she complained her thread was dead. So I felt more and more unforgiving because it feels like she does these things to herself for both good and bad attention.

I feel in my heart that

People just want her to quit wearing mental illness as an accessory and to quit garnering attention by acting edgy.  Addressing pull is also useless because it will only inflate her thread (as it has) which she wanted. I would tell her to learn to accept she has a vast amount of followers and people that like her "look" don't want to see her be sour..she comes off as unappreciative of her beauty and life by showering her feed with how depressed she is..she has a fan base...so regardless of how normal she feels, she should learn that she has power at her fingertips to influence young people. And speculation about disorders she does or doesn't have ..wouldn't happen if the "aesthetic"didn't hint at it with some kind of questionable imagery ..Imagery and symbolism are things which she should read up on if she wants to find a new healthier aesthetic.

Hope that helps.

Edited by persocomtears

Posted

shes not even like that irl. You guys are being trolled. 

Posted

No matter if she deserves it / if she shouldn't read it yada yada, whats with all these new members dropping in for either one liners or whiteknighting e.e
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4JzcjTVLUYrk6rZu/giphy.gif

Posted

I'm telling y'all this thread is sus. It never dies (in fact I hate I'm still contributing to it)and she's constantly being defended more than any other person in any other thread here. 

Also nobody is being trolled she's a shitty troll whose trolling style is to be an edgelord it's very 4Chan of her tbh

Posted

But after I said get well soon much afterwards she complained her thread was dead. So I felt more and more unforgiving because it feels like she does these things to herself for both good and bad attention.

Nope the screenshot of her complaining her thread was dead was posted on page 6. Your comment was posted on page 7.

And this is where my point is coming from. I'm not babying Malissa in the slightest. I truly do not give a fuck if her feelings are hurt over her trashy behaviour or aesthetic being called out. But if she's upset over false accusations (she posted herself on 4Chan etc) then I am going to defend her because I do think that some people on here have some irrational hatred for her. If her actions triggered you or hurt you then don't stoop to her level and start trashing her. It clearly states in the rules to not have a vendetta against snowflakes. Other threads don't really have this issue and when they did (e.g. the princessmei one), they got called out. If you think I'm wrong then we are going to have to disagree to agree and let this thread die.

Posted

Nope the screenshot of her complaining her thread was dead was posted on page 6. Your comment was posted on page 7.

And this is where my point is coming from. I'm not babying Malissa in the slightest. I truly do not give a fuck if her feelings are hurt over her trashy behaviour or aesthetic being called out. But if she's upset over false accusations (she posted herself on 4Chan etc) then I am going to defend her because I do think that some people on here have some irrational hatred for her. If her actions triggered you or hurt you then don't stoop to her level and start trashing her. It clearly states in the rules to not have a vendetta against snowflakes. Other threads don't really have this issue and when they did (e.g. the princessmei one), they got called out. If you think I'm wrong then we are going to have to disagree to agree and let this thread die.

What was that about??

Sigh this shows how young and blind her followers are? Always thought her 'fans' were young teens and that doesn't seem to be so wrong. Their Korean princess shall not be hurt!!!!! Must defend stranger!!!!!!! 

Posted (edited)

Better not accuse her of posting herself on 4chan, even though she popped back up on FA the same night she wrote the PULL comment. All the shit she's been accused of can't really be proven or disproved tbh. WHY IS THAT EVEN THAT TERRIBLE. ROFL MALISSA IS A SELF POSTER CONGRATULATIONS. Read through this thread for proof hahaha

Also why does everyone on this thread CARE so much what I have said? Why are there this many accounts that are this butthurt? Like you guys are obsessing over comments I barely even remember writing because this Malissa shit isn't that serious. Why is that serious to you

Like y'all literally go back and dig up what was said and then theorize and make summaries... Did I really shake things up that hard by calling things as I saw them? Its not a vendetta against her ...I came to PULL because of a whole different reason (bonbonchuus followers were telling me to kill myself ) Because I liked PULL and the people were supportive  I stayed..

I think it's because I'm right and I hit the nail on the head and now she's mad because she has to save face. The only way to do that is through her followers and ghost accounts who defend her 

Edited by persocomtears

Posted

You actually need to grow the fuck up. If this shit isn't that serious then why are you literally writing paragraphs all the time about how Malissa triggered you? How she doesn't appreciate her followers, her beauty etc? Acting like a child whenever someone disagrees with you? 

You wrote that comment yesterday, so you clearly did remember writing it. Why are you so shook? On the yeoja thread I accidentally posted something that wasn't true and I owned up to it. Literally everyone on this thread past a certain point has agreed with you, you didn't shake shit up. It's fine to call out her behaviour but at this point I think I know what your intentions are.

And I haven't seen proof anywhere. On the first few pages it states that Malissa blocked people when she first got posted on 4Chan and was pissed. The content there can be gross and someone got her phone number, yeah being posted there is issue. You stated that she had an ED based of a selfie with a finger in her mouth. THOUSANDS of Instagram girls do that all the time. Having a cut on her finger doesn't make any difference. Pro ana content does not equal to real life.

Anyway I was only pointing out how this thread wasn't doing anything constructive and the behaviour here was getting shitty. If you have an issue contact the mods, because talking to you is like talking to a wall and I really can't be bothered, so if you really want to let this thread die then let it.

Posted (edited)

Dont tag my name if you dont want me to reply.  Ima just be over here in a corner with my "secret" intentions LMFAO

4e17660688f7a379b58008eca2cb55e7.gif

Edited by persocomtears