Okmalissa / malissa

690 posts in this topic

Posted

Okmalissa

Instagram // Tumblr // ask.fm: @mqlissa  // Twitter

image.thumb.jpeg.618c823be4f02ff7513e3e1

WIthout circle lenses & makeup (she deleted this pic)

She is half korean & half white, 23ish y/o i think. She was posted on 4chan before which she didn't like and ranted about it on her snapchat. I like her face  & i find her intersting 🙄

She claims to be natural. I think she is really skinny tho

image.thumb.jpeg.937d375b9b0c61340aa0a2d

She said that she has fast metabolism but then she said that she has anorexia on her tumblr and i remember last year she was saying that her psychiatrist made it up bc she is skinny lol. She has been pretty open about and has talked about on physic ward twice. First time for not sleeping & eating for a week and 2nd time for overdosing.

Pictures:

image.thumb.jpeg.1b39b85254bd56b6d88b706image.thumb.jpeg.88fe0b887820239c2cc58ed

This is pic of her year or two ago, cute imo

image.thumb.jpeg.5f3a7c6e6e5f9dec042b313this is pic of her year or two ago, cute imo

Posted

Found this answer on her tumblr but nothing more. She's just another bored girl who, I think, doesn't even deserve a trhead.

1.png

Posted

I think she's cute!

Posted

I think she's very cute and I've been following her on social media for a year or so now, she obviously has some illnesses and emotional problems, and I hope she overcomes them in the near future.

She gets a lot of fanart, which is really cute. I personally think she's a great person but can snap a lot (which is understandable though, considering 90% of the questions she gets are 'r u korean' 'how do u stay so skinny' and 'do u like kpop' which can get boring fast)

57046fb00de03_2016-01-14_14_16_04-okmali

Posted

Aw she looks so much cuter without circle lenses and makeup imo :alpacacrush:

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.655ad578f1381d66075e9dcimage.thumb.jpeg.ea9cb5ae2cac6b0ec6fa40cimage.thumb.jpeg.be6a980e235ad1840494d28caption: pink benadryl

She recently blocked 900+ followers on twitter bc apperantly someone posts her tweets on 4chan fa/ ? And she has been posted on fa like every single day and she said that she doesn't like it and to stop posting her on fa/.

what do you think?

Posted

I think she's gonna throw a fit when she finds out she's been posted here. If she blocked +900 followers for being posted to 4-chan, she'll definitely flip when she finds out that she's been posted somewhere else.

Posted

I think she's gonna throw a fit when she finds out she's been posted here. If she blocked +900 followers for being posted to 4-chan, she'll definitely flip when she finds out that she's been posted somewhere else.

actually she knows! Someond told her on her ask.fm that she has been posted on pull and she answered smh like "why lmao im not interesting"

Posted

actually she knows! Someond told her on her ask.fm that she has been posted on pull and she answered smh like "why lmao im not interesting"

I'm honestly a little surprised. Though, it's not like I know a lot about 4chan.

Posted (edited)

I love Malissa she's my fave person on the Internet. She replies kind of sharp to anons who feel entitled to knowing everything about her life or those who make gross fetish comments and being mad when she doesn't treat them as a compliment. 

I mean at least pull doesn't condone racist shit like the stuff that people say about her on 4chan.

Edited by Princess

Posted

Ya f-ck 4chan. Why would she be posted there tho? 

Her thigh gap tho... Fast metabolism is one thing but fast metabolism doesnt always = underweight. She defo under eats but whether she has anorexia or not thats not our problem. This is coming from an underweight girl btw. Sometimes people see me a lot and ask why im so skinny but tbh... Thats probably the one big meal ive eaten that day..

Posted

She seems really sweet tbh. Does any of you know what kind of circle lenses she looks like? Or at least a pair that resembles those she wears, I'm in love with them.

Posted (edited)

^ Check out the circle lens threads in the beauty section. You might find something similar.

Edited by abbymatcha

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.8dd4f7393d9f2f7836b2ae8that glo up though

Posted

Omg is that really her wow what changed