• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1210 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I really like her aesthetic, tbh. Looking at the items here I can already feel my bank account preparing for a massive spree, hah. Just kidding. I'm broke. ;( But I would actually feel urges to buy some of her stuff. Especially the chokers!

So what some people need to understand is that certain mental disorders can make people take criticism in a bad way. I am one of those people.

Now, I am not saying criticism is a bad thing. Criticism is 100% okay! Some of you say that her packaging was shit. That is something that can be fixed. But considering she has social anxiety - in which criticism is like a war zone for those with SA - and she has haters coming to her booth, it's likely she can't tell the difference between actual, helpful criticism or hate in general. To me, I see criticism as someone's way of saying "your thing sucks ass, here's what I think will make it better". 

Honestly, if you want her to listen to criticism I'd just list off things you do like about her work, and things she can change. That shows that her work isn't seen in a negative spotlight. That's why I don't ask for criticism with my writing, hah. 

I kinda disagree here.

I understand that in this specific situation, where actual haters came up to her booth to harrass her, any kind of criticism onwards would feel like even more hate.

But even though I'm like the biggest mental health advocate on this site :') and a fellow person with social anxiety, the sad reality is that the world won't adjust to every single one of our problems. So even though we are the ones who suffer most from our own issues, and I encourage everyone to be as tolerant and helpful as possible when it comes to dealing with people with mental illness, we are all responsible for our own mental health, and if we ever want to be able to function within society, we have to learn how to cope with some situations.

If you're not asking for criticism for your writing, that's fine, you're simply aware of your boundaries, but if you actually want to sell your products, you have to learn to differentiate between plain hate and constructive criticism, even when it's not sugarcoated (and this is PULL we're specifically here to not sugarcoat our opinions), and how to manage it all. Or it's simply not the right path for you.

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted

I liked her newest video mainly because it is something that needs to be talked about but god I really wished she made her intros shorter and got into the actual subject quicker. I don't care if she does ASMR videos as a joke and all this stuff about cakes that look like actual items ASMR, it's not why I'm here. 

Posted

I liked her newest video mainly because it is something that needs to be talked about but god I really wished she made her intros shorter and got into the actual subject quicker. I don't care if she does ASMR videos as a joke and all this stuff about cakes that look like actual items ASMR, it's not why I'm here. 

same, i'm honestly glad she spoke up about that mukbanger because it's been irking me as well. true, i do wish she would jump quicker into the subject of her videos a bit faster.

Posted (edited)

i've seen that mukbanger's giant octopus, giant crab, and turtle video on twitter before. everyone was laughing about it, but it seriously disgusted me. why are you playing with a creature that is clearly frightened and fighting for its life? i think the turtle one is what upset me the most (at least i think that was the person who ate the turtle i can't remember)

Edited by jadedotgif

Posted

i've seen that mukbanger's giant octopus, giant crab, and turtle video on twitter before. everyone was laughing about it, but it seriously disgusted me. why are you playing with a creature that is clearly frightened and fighting for its life? i think the turtle one is what upset me the most (at least i think that was the person who ate the turtle i can't remember)

wait a minute was the mukbanger eating live animals?

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Yes. She takes live animals, screams to the camera because 'they're scaring her' and tortures them. She also will cut live squid in half and eat the bottom as the poor things squiggle in pain. She's given a pass cause of the kpop stans 🥴 Glad Michelle made a vid about her because she's a disgrace in the ASMR community. She's fucking irritating. 

Edited by Priest

Posted

I see that mukbanger's videos on my recommendations all the time. Her stuffs really frighten me and she really is irritating. I can't believe people find her interesting,,,she has 3mil subscribers and her videos always go over 1mil views.

im glad michelle called her out for her sick behavior 

Posted

Yes. She takes live animals, screams to the camera because 'they're scaring her' and tortures them. She also will cut live squid in half and eat the bottom as the poor things squiggle in pain. She's given a pass cause of the kpop stans 🥴 Glad Michelle made a vid about her because she's a disgrace in the ASMR community. She's fucking irritating. 

holy shit that's actually awful 

Posted

Her recent video about YouTube Idubbbz and his GF (Anisa jomha)

Ngl I tend to agree with some of her points in her videos and see where she's coming from usually so I clicked on this video expecting a pretty sane points and maybe 1 or 2 things I would disagree on BUT

Points she made that I could agree on was : that his fans shouldn't be forcing/pushing him to break up with her. + her having an onlyfans and him being okay with it shouldn't be a problem.

Im shocked she defended his girlfriend and played off the amount of shitty things she's done as "Oh I thought it was going to be piping tea but no!"

If you don't know about Anisa Jomha's ways check her thread, she's a whole hypocrite, who has said stupid shit (ex: the holocaust was good for medical advancement) and has been accused of tracing (looking at pics she traced tbh I personally believe she's done it). 

Am I just being biased or did her last video come off kind of idk if biased is the right word? but maybe under researched?

Posted

Her recent video about YouTube Idubbbz and his GF (Anisa jomha)

Ngl I tend to agree with some of her points in her videos and see where she's coming from usually so I clicked on this video expecting a pretty sane points and maybe 1 or 2 things I would disagree on BUT

Points she made that I could agree on was : that his fans shouldn't be forcing/pushing him to break up with her. + her having an onlyfans and him being okay with it shouldn't be a problem.

Im shocked she defended his girlfriend and played off the amount of shitty things she's done as "Oh I thought it was going to be piping tea but no!"

If you don't know about Anisa Jomha's ways check her thread, she's a whole hypocrite, who has said stupid shit (ex: the holocaust was good for medical advancement) and has been accused of tracing (looking at pics she traced tbh I personally believe she's done it). 

Am I just being biased or did her last video come off kind of idk if biased is the right word? but maybe under researched?

Yeah, I'd call it bad research on her part, but also a lack of context maybe? Everyone right now is saying "oh I've been watching him for yeaaaars" but I don't think that's true lmao. A lot of people got so hung up on their "I support sex workers" mentality that they didn't bother to look behind that one thing and actually realize what a shit person she is. I personally can't understand how you'd support even just this, watching Ian's videos it's clear as day to me that he's scrambling to defend his girlfriend with shit he doesn't even believe in, and I hoped Michelle would pick up on that a bit more.

Posted

i'm pretty disappointed in the way she handled her idubbz video, she usually does decent (as far as i've seen, i may be wrong) research when it comes to the content of her videos, but this just seemed like a quick "here's my opinion and that's it". i get that it was meant to be a super quick vid to throw out in the midst of quarantine and all, but i wished she addressed all the other stuff idubbz's gf's done,, i've been following anisa's thread for who knows how long and it just irks me when youtubers commenting on the situation don't acknowledge all the shitty stuff she's done & only idubbz's dumb fanbase

on a side note, i do like her doll face art, but even commentary focusing on her art would have been better imo

Posted

i'm pretty disappointed in the way she handled her idubbz video, she usually does decent (as far as i've seen, i may be wrong) research when it comes to the content of her videos, but this just seemed like a quick "here's my opinion and that's it". i get that it was meant to be a super quick vid to throw out in the midst of quarantine and all, but i wished she addressed all the other stuff idubbz's gf's done,, i've been following anisa's thread for who knows how long and it just irks me when youtubers commenting on the situation don't acknowledge all the shitty stuff she's done & only idubbz's dumb fanbase

on a side note, i do like her doll face art, but even commentary focusing on her art would have been better imo

yea this video was really sloppy in terms of what she was saying. she pretty much just glossed over all the shitty things Anisa had done in the past and never talked about her behaviour (past and present) in depth. I think she's also still at that stage where she doesn't see YTers like H3H3/ idubbbz/ pewdiepie for the scummy people that they are and just thinks that they're harmless edgelords, so I think that's why she can't see irony that Ian cultivated an entire fanbase of edgelords with shitty humour who are now turning on him and calling him a simp and a cuck because that's the exact kind of ""humour"" he himself uses but now that it's directed at him, he's salty about it.

she also doesn't know enough about the situation to give an opinion on it. I'm pretty sure she only did this video because people wanted her to make it, but instead of either saying that she wasn't interested and not making this video or doing research into why the situation is such a clusterfuck, she made a 10+m video that can be condensed into 'lol I don't care'.

Posted

funny how it's drama about anyone else and it's an in depth video going to town on them, but when it's a youtuber THEY like it's 'i dont care, lol why do u all care?' these people cannot be more transparent about their biases.

Posted

her idubz video was just like everyone else's trying to get npc points. "who cares bro, why you care?" is their argument. no one needed another video with that exact same take. idubz video was just hilariously bad and he should have never responded imo.

Posted

we're not even 1 minute into the video and she says she applied sheep placenta serum to her face what episode of black mirror are we filming where an online makeup tutorial uploaded to a shitty corporate dystopian platform talks about the anti-wrinkle benefits of applying the placenta from a farm animal to their face like is it just me or