• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

792 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I guess she just wanted to clear her name? I don't see anything wrong with that. Just took a while because obviously she was wit hchild or whatever. 

i don't think you can clear your name perfectly after making false copyright claim tbh. i watched her videos (at 2x speed, zone out a bit in the middle) and it still didn't make any sense to me why she thinks she has the rights to a thumbnail. if you can copyright a thumbnail style then hell mrbeast would've owned morgz channel by now. the entire video to me sounds exactly like pokimane's "apology" after she did the same thing. call me cheap but i ain't buyin none of it.

and someone here said that michelle blown the situation out of proportion by making it public instead of just appealing the claim within 72 hours but i dont think you know that appealing means you have to send every bits of your personal information and basically doxx yourself to the claimer. copyright claims issue on youtube is a really touchy subject since it can be easily abused by literally anyone and has fucked plenty of content creator. now as much as i don't wanna be bias, i am more keen on not giving people who false copyrighted a pass.

Edited by serotonin deficiency

Posted

They're both stupid. 

Posted

i don't think you can clear your name perfectly after making false copyright claim tbh. i watched her videos (at 2x speed, zone out a bit in the middle) and it still didn't make any sense to me why she thinks she has the rights to a thumbnail. if you can copyright a thumbnail style then hell mrbeast would've owned morgz channel by now. the entire video to me sounds exactly like pokimane's "apology" after she did the same thing. call me cheap but i ain't buyin none of it.

and someone here said that michelle blown the situation out of proportion by making it public instead of just appealing the claim within 72 hours but i dont think you know that appealing means you have to send every bits of your personal information and basically doxx yourself to the claimer. copyright claims issue on youtube is a really touchy subject since it can be easily abused by literally anyone and has fucked plenty of content creator. now as much as i don't wanna be bias, i am more keen on not giving people who false copyrighted a pass.

If I correctly remember michelles IG story she actually did appeal the claim and had to give nami all her personal information such as phone number and home address. Now nami has all that information for what?? 

Posted

nami is such a coward why make an hour long video rehashing old drama to just delete it afterwards. What a snake.

considering English isn’t Michelle’s first language, Nami spoke in an overly formal manner and threw in a bunch of legal terms that the average person let alone someone with English as a second language would easily understand and it really put me off because it seemed like she did that just to sound better/more legitimate as if that would paint her as the person in the right. 

Posted

Alot of people in this thread are coming for nami saying this was unnecessary of her. Although I think Nami can be annoying an have this slight holier than thou attitude sometimes.

This is all Michelle’s own fault, she decided to make TWO video and make several insta stories about the situation AFTER her and Nami settled it. She is the one who decided to make it public and to get thousands of people involved who had no business in this. So we can’t really be mad at Nami for posting her side of things. Maybe I’m playing devil’s advocate here but Michelle had it coming. Michelle did leave alot of things out in her video which isn’t really ok. Like she said that Nami purposely striked her video, meanwhile Nami explained it clearly, what happend.

Also a strike can be from alot of things combined not only the thumbnail thing. And had Michelle desputed the claim after 72 hours, then Nami could’ve retracted her claim. Which she said she would’ve done. Now if she really would idk.

but we aren’t sure if that’s Michelle’s only claim tbh. She could have had a few, which led to a strike for all we know...

Posted

i do find what she said extremely disrespectful; but i do understand to an extent why she’d complain. she probably had high expectations because of all of the hype surrounded around paris and was let down by reality. 

I've been to paris multiple times in the past few years and know a lot of people who live there that actually love it. Yeah some parts suck ass about it but thats every place, I think she was joking but I'm also not sure if she was mocking foreigners who go there and expect some luxury from there. I actually think Parisians are nice people if you speak and act like a decent human being and just talk with normal mannerisms. I didn't know fluent french but I knew a lot to get by and people were always very nice and happy and didnt seem to be bothered by people (except boomers maybe ngl)

Posted

Alot of people in this thread are coming for nami saying this was unnecessary of her. Although I think Nami can be annoying an have this slight holier than thou attitude sometimes.

This is all Michelle’s own fault, she decided to make TWO video and make several insta stories about the situation AFTER her and Nami settled it. She is the one who decided to make it public and to get thousands of people involved who had no business in this. So we can’t really be mad at Nami for posting her side of things. Maybe I’m playing devil’s advocate here but Michelle had it coming. Michelle did leave alot of things out in her video which isn’t really ok. Like she said that Nami purposely striked her video, meanwhile Nami explained it clearly, what happend.

Also a strike can be from alot of things combined not only the thumbnail thing. And had Michelle desputed the claim after 72 hours, then Nami could’ve retracted her claim. Which she said she would’ve done. Now if she really would idk.

but we aren’t sure if that’s Michelle’s only claim tbh. She could have had a few, which led to a strike for all we know...

Michelle made zero videos regarding this drama. Namiicho gave a false copyright claim because of a similar thumbnail then made an hour long video crying how her rights were infringed. Then Michelle made a mail time video addressing what had happened to her BTS concert video for her followers cause at that time the video didn't show up for her subscribers (keep in mind Michelle only talked about it for 4 minutes plus before she even published it she asked Nami for permission to post the video )

7 months later Namiicho makes another 1 hour long video painting herself as a victim.

I'm honestly considering making a pull thread on Namiicho cause the more I think about what that snake did to Michelle the more annoyed I get. 

Posted

Kinda sus how your only post is defending Namiicho and you only joined few days ago lol. I don't know if you ever watched Michelle's youtube during that time but she didn't make 2 videos. She only posted a mail time video where she quickly explained what had happened to her BTS video after Namiicho gave her the okay to publish it as Bapsea mentioned earlier. 

Michelle posted the insta stories about the situation RIGHT then when the video got taken down not after. Are you lying on purpose?

Posted (edited)

Kinda sus how your only post is defending Namiicho and you only joined few days ago lol. I don't know if you ever watched Michelle's youtube during that time but she didn't make 2 videos. She only posted a mail time video where she quickly explained what had happened to her BTS video after Namiicho gave her the okay to publish it as Bapsea mentioned earlier. 

Michelle posted the insta stories about the situation RIGHT then when the video got taken down not after. Are you lying on purpose?

Yeah and because of that I’m Nami right... lol

”ArE YoU LyIng On PuRpOsE” this is literally what Nami’s video said, everything i said is info she gave in her video????

no i just watched her video and was looking on pul and saw people commenting so I thought I’d give my opinion (that’s literally what this website is for?) Just because I’m defending someone doesn’t mean i’m them. 

And how is it my fault that the mods didn’t approve my message earlier, so I decided what’s the point of posting if no one is going to see it yet. And then all of a sudden my post gets approved. I posted this like more than a week ago i think. Not everything is a conspiracy theory...

Edited by Yummmi
added something

Posted

Yeah and because of that I’m Nami right... lol

”ArE YoU LyIng On PuRpOsE” this is literally what Nami’s video said, everything i said is info she gave in her video????

no i just watched her video and was looking on pul and saw people commenting so I thought I’d give my opinion (that’s literally what this website is for?) Just because I’m defending someone doesn’t mean i’m them. 

And how is it my fault that the mods didn’t approve my message earlier, so I decided what’s the point of posting if no one is going to see it yet. And then all of a sudden my post gets approved. I posted this like more than a week ago i think. Not everything is a conspiracy theory...

I happened to have watched Namis video before she deleted it and she literally did not say any of this (I even have it saved). Arguing who is at fault is pointless cause Namiicho shouldn't have claimed Michelles video in the first place. Anyways the thread on Namiicho is going up.

Posted

did anyone ever start that namiicho thread? i can make it if no one has yet (i know new topics take a while to approve so)

Posted

did anyone ever start that namiicho thread? i can make it if no one has yet (i know new topics take a while to approve so)

It's not in new topic approval section, and nothing comes up in search, so go ahead.

try to add as much shit in the first post as you can for ppl like me that barely now anything about this lol