• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

972 posts in this topic

Posted

ohhh okay interesting. i just thought it's weird for somebody to go on a trip only to complain about it, as i'm sure there must be some positive aspects of paris.

i do find what she said extremely disrespectful; but i do understand to an extent why she’d complain. she probably had high expectations because of all of the hype surrounded around paris and was let down by reality. 

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks she was joking? It seemed like she was posting awesome photos of Paris with the captions to mock people who say those things about Paris. She keeps saying she had the best time, so I can only imagine she was saying those stereotypes as a joke.

Posted

She was most likely joking considering her ig posts, but if her audience is unsure if she's joking or not then it wasn't a funny joke.

Posted

Nami uploaded a whole huge video about the michelle thumbnail situation again ughh. Is there even a Nami thread on here cos i'm so done with her.

Posted

I watched that video too lol and not saying nami has 0 blame but... Michelle seems to have a bit of a penchant for playing the victim - the weirdest thing was the whole yeah i was inspired by her thumnail but it was still a false claim (logically incongruent).  

Also hypocritical how they were on good terms but the next video Michelle makes she still states she was right and that it was a false claim and doesn't understand why.... 

All I'm saying is that it raises some question marks as to the integrity of her character- not taking sides and not saying that nami was right.

Posted

Michelle was trying to cover her arse by blasting it into the public domain to get early sympathy. At the end of the day she messed up if it is true that she had 72 hours to review the claim, the thumbnail is so obviously a copy and she was incredibly immature about the whole thing. 

I also think Nami was way too business talk in response and should have said from the start what the claim was about instead of the whole 'wait until my video response.' but no way Michelle didn't do everything with intent to bash another person.

Posted (edited)

Nami uploaded a whole huge video about the michelle thumbnail situation again ughh. Is there even a Nami thread on here cos i'm so done with her.

Did you even watch the video? Nami clearly brought the receipts to this whole issue that was started by Michelle. 

I watched that video too lol and not saying nami has 0 blame but... Michelle seems to have a bit of a penchant for playing the victim 

I believe that the validity of Nami’s claim is within her rights as a content creator. The thumbnail was EXTREMELY similar down to the “eyecontact”. A little sus sis, just saying. Michelle handled things poorly, and used her sns to vent out her frustration fully knowing where it will lead too. 

I also think Nami was way too business talk in response and should have said from the start what the claim was about instead of the whole 'wait until my video response.' but no way Michelle didn't do everything with intent to bash another person.

YT for some people is a way of income, like what Nami said, this is her only source of income to sustain her family. The business talk was her being professional, about a serious claim. Though I do agree that Nami should have stated why she copyrighted her thumbnail outright, but during this time Michelle was posting on IG stories and using screen shots of their conversation. So to prevent further misunderstandings, Nami wanted to make a video to clear everything. 

But I respectfully disagree when you stated Michelle didn’t have any intent on bashing the other person. Girl made everything public, she has a following, she even @ her on her stories  

This is what I interpreted from Nami’s video. 

Edited by heize

Posted

But I respectfully disagree when you stated Michelle didn’t have any intent on bashing the other person. Girl made everything public, she has a following, she even @ her on her stories 

Sorry the way I make up my sentences make no sense sometimes, I was saying it in a way that I believe she did intend to bash Nami but I think I did too many double negatives.

Posted

Sorry the way I make up my sentences make no sense sometimes, I was saying it in a way that I believe she did intend to bash Nami but I think I did too many double negatives.

Ahh I see, no problems!

Posted

just because it’s “art” doesn’t mean it looks good lol. The combination of the lenses with her makeup and hairstyle is really jarring and awful looking imo. Not trying to derail the thread I was just surprised more people didn’t have this opinion 

I was trying to say this earlier in the thread but her super fans lost their damn minds. Saying something is art doesn't make it exempt from criticism. I wear some weird shit and makeup too but hers seriously looks bad and her style is not it.  ¬¬

Posted

I was trying to say this earlier in the thread but her super fans lost their damn minds. Saying something is art doesn't make it exempt from criticism. I wear some weird shit and makeup too but hers seriously looks bad and her style is not it.  ¬¬

yeah honestly she looks like a clown and it makes me cringe when her face pops up in my recommended

Posted

yeah honestly she looks like a clown and it makes me cringe when her face pops up in my recommended

you took the words right out of my mouth. her face looks cakey from all that make up. not my cup of tea.

THIS!!! I mean you can express yourself whichever way that you want, but her concept/ideas don't work well. Idk, but she always seems like she's cosplaying something, I don't know if that's where she gets her inspiration from; overall poorly put together. 

Posted

lmao we can't say anything negative about her on this thread unless we want to get attacked by her pets 

Posted (edited)

So, I’m on TikTok and I came across a video from this dude. Check it out here:

http://vm.tiktok.com/88qTgE/

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the kid (@adrianyumul), the way Michelle mocked him is extremely rude and disgusting. Here’s a couple screenshots from the comments, some I happened to agree on (sorry for no spoiler, Im on mobile rn):

250306E6-5CE4-4437-A1EE-25077AF92292.jpeg

Edited by TaiTangle
Edit: fixed a link that caused misunderstanding.

Posted

So, I’m on TikTok and I came across a video from this dude. Check it out here:

http://vm.tiktok.com/RcwA2p/

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the kid (@adrianyumul), the way Michelle mocked him is extremely rude and disgusting. Here’s a couple screenshots from the comments, some I happened to agree on (sorry for no spoiler, Im on mobile rn):

250306E6-5CE4-4437-A1EE-25077AF92292.jpeg

If this little girl is rippin people, maybe she should check herself out first before she speaks. Does she purposefully do her eye makeup to look like a crossed eyed clown?