• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

794 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah ngl paris overrated and smelly in many places but i'm sure knowing she's into art she'll hella appreciate the museuns and architecture. 

Still kinda rude/ unnecessary to rant like this online

Posted

As much as I dislike her, I don't think she did anything wrong- there were more people posing on the floor than just her.

I can only guess that it is less what she is literally doing and more the underlying suspicion that she isn't being sincere and is doing this for the views and clout. 

Posted

Fench girl, living in Paris since 10 years. She is right.

it's stink 24/7 because the underground are mostly old and the used water are goign trought the concret. Their is a lot of homeless people who smells a lot (not their bad tought they live a very rude life cause everybody ignore them and sometimes attacked them mostly in the night) and their is trash everywhere, dog poo.

people a rude and baddly educated. They don't say hello, have a good fay or thank you. They are acting like they are above everything like they shit gold and pee diamonds.

Lile I already said it's very dirty everywhere like if a put a plastic bag on the floor  I will trow it to the trash. It's so dirty I got a lot of health trouble here. It clean near the tourist attraction. r

There is a lot of thief in the metro, like A LOT you always have to keep your bag like a mental, if it's not the constent ass/pussy grabbing. I had so many fight where I tazzed men for grabbing me. (that's why I'm leaving this shitty city)

ohhh okay interesting. i just thought it's weird for somebody to go on a trip only to complain about it, as i'm sure there must be some positive aspects of paris.

Posted

ohhh okay interesting. i just thought it's weird for somebody to go on a trip only to complain about it, as i'm sure there must be some positive aspects of paris.

Of course there is plenty of positive point, I think if you travel you should be aware of the thief and grab part.

But to visit it's a lot of cultural place, a lot of ethnicity to discover trought the "arrondissement" with the shop and all. 

If you know the city it's good, for me the bad point go trought the baf ones. 

But to say it's overated when you have all thos stuff to visit and discover it's low. Yes it's overated on the "dream love and fashion city" but there is many many things to see that are fucking incredible and beautiful. 

Posted

Screenshot_2019-06-14-12-05-19_mh1560528Screenshot_2019-06-14-12-05-24_mh1560528Screenshot_2019-06-14-12-05-28_mh1560528

wait am i missing something lol?? is she joking or is she for real? lol seems kinda disrespectful

I mean, she's right on some aspects but...? Yeah, those are a bit random, idk. I thought she was joking/being ironic at first bc of how the captions "clashed" with some of the pictures

Lmao defending Paris hurts my soul (spoiler bc it's ot imo):

Reminder that for a capitale, Paris is a small city and it's filled to the brim with foreigners/tourists & immigrants, I don't really understand what foreigners expect from it tbh..? if it's to be like in Amélie Poulain or during Hemingway times, then you'll be disappointed. However, you can't say it's overrated culture wise tho; Paris always delivered and will always do in that category.

About the rudeness: "Parisians being rude" is an absolute meme, some people say they're all grumpy bc of the constant heavy touristic activity, I understand in a way, but still... Doesn't excuse some behaviors I experienced first hand as a non-parisian french

The twitter thread kinda creeped me out..some people wanting to physically fight her for criticizing and stating her opinion, wtf, this is some dystopian shit right there. You can enjoy something and still see it with critical eye and point out what you think are flaws...idk, i think doing this is way healthier than completly romanticizing what you enjoy

Posted

ngl I used to be a hardcore BTS fan and whenever I saw someone criticizing them I always got so upset to the point where I was ready to curse them out and belittle them in every way I can on twitter. I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't hate on Michelle for being a BTS fan or when she got that superstar bts sponsorship. Yes I was SALTY MAYBE EVEN JEALOUS when I first found out about her but the more I watch her videos about Kpop and BTS the more I realize what a batshit crazy fangirl I was and how stupid these fandoms are getting nowadays.  

These armys who shit on her need to leave the fandom or stan something else tbh I feel bad for BTS for having such a toxic fanbase. We all like to pretend armys are so nice and welcoming on stan twitter but the truth is even the 'woke' big stan accounts are problematic AF probably even worse than your average cringy BTS fangirl who writes y/n ff. 

Posted

Wait so how old is she again? Like what year was she born in

Posted

Wait so how old is she again? Like what year was she born in

famous birthdays says 22

Posted

Screenshot_2019-06-14-12-05-19_mh1560528Screenshot_2019-06-14-12-05-24_mh1560528Screenshot_2019-06-14-12-05-28_mh1560528

wait am i missing something lol?? is she joking or is she for real? lol seems kinda disrespectful

This is so disrespectful. Imagine visiting a country's pride and joy and just totally shitting on it and disregarding its culture. Personally, I don't think it's overrated. It's so rich with art and museums and just jaw dropping architecture, but I guess if that's not her thing perhaps she wouldn't enjoy it. Can't say much about the smell. And directness/assertiveness is simply that regions culture, it seems to be a common thing in big cities globally. It's not being rude, it's just a different way of communicating. Also, a little ironic for her to be complaining about people being rude or direct after posting these stories, lol.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-06-14-12-05-24_mh1560528

her hair reminds me of nico from love live lmao

also i saw some petty thread about her on twitter (already a few months old though) and the first thing i saw is this, does anyone know more? like is it just a claim that salty armys made or did she really do that? 

IMG_20190618_154020.jpg

Edited by nayun
added the thread

Posted

Hidden Content

also i saw some petty thread about her on twitter (already a few months old though) and the first thing i saw is this, does anyone know more? like is it just a claim that salty armys made or did she really do that? 

IMG_20190618_154020.jpg

I think this person is referring to Michelle's "Drawing ridiculous BTS SHIPS & EXO SHIPS" meme tier vid.

Yes, because this vid totally was meant to be taken seriously immaright, and daily reminder that you can't laugh and make stupid jokes about something you like 9_9 wow, ye, don't you dare! Burn that witch already!

Posted

These IG hoes going to Paris only to conclude Paris is 'smelly and overrated' as if it isn't just an attempt at humble bragging because they're in Paris lol.

The whole "ew Paris is overrated" thing is so fucking old, Paris ain't as bad as people say it is. 

Posted

I think this person is referring to Michelle's "Drawing ridiculous BTS SHIPS & EXO SHIPS" meme tier vid.

Yes, because this vid totally was meant to be taken seriously immaright, and daily reminder that you can't laugh and make stupid jokes about something you like 9_9 wow, ye, don't you dare! Burn that witch already!

She replied to someone on insta that she was making fun of armys who actually write bts x bt21 smut. Even if you didn't know that, its already very obvious that the fan art was pure parody.