• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

687 posts in this topic

Posted

also can I just add how fucking funny it is that armys are accusing michelle being the 'jobless' one cause she does youtube? Like correct me if I'm wrong but I believe she lowkey exposed in one of her last few videos that she is a police officer? Doesn't she also have an onlineshop too? Armys acting like streaming is a job when all it is is just clicking a button plus comparing that to michelles 'job' or better yet 'jobs' is fucking laughable.

She said she said she went to police school.

All kpop fans regardless if they are army or that spend all their time streaming a music video is just downright sad imho. I get teenagers with nothing more important or better to do with their lifes but I mean I'm still baffled. Where do people even get the time to waste on such things?

Anyways.. thats their time they are using so whatever.

OT: In all fairness, people say that about us PULL users, it's all horses for courses eh!

Posted

OT but I can't imagine Michelle as a police officer lmao.

Posted

Bit hypocritical for Michelle to shit on ARMYs who stream on multiple platforms when she buys tickets to what 3 different shows in 2 countries?. I'm sure she has better things to spend her time and money on and besides most BTS fans are kids, kids do dumb shit especially Kpop fans.  Its not as if they're spending hundreds of dollars to go see the same show from the same tour of the same mediocre (sorry ARMYs) boyband multiple times.:alpacaheadshake: 

I get it, some Kpop fans can be really obnoxious when it comes to streaming, especially when they're trying to "beat" another group to X amount of views, but if they aren't hurting anyone its not that hard to ignore them.  I don't have a problem with her throwing her money at BTS, she can do what she wants with her hard earned money, I just think calling out kids who stream is a bit pathetic especially when they're not forcing you to do it. 

Posted

Bit hypocritical for Michelle to shit on ARMYs who stream on multiple platforms when she buys tickets to what 3 different shows in 2 countries?. I'm sure she has better things to spend her time and money on and besides most BTS fans are kids, kids do dumb shit especially Kpop fans.  Its not as if they're spending hundreds of dollars to go see the same show from the same tour of the same mediocre (sorry ARMYs) boyband multiple times.:alpacaheadshake: 

I get it, some Kpop fans can be really obnoxious when it comes to streaming, especially when they're trying to "beat" another group to X amount of views, but if they aren't hurting anyone its not that hard to ignore them.  I don't have a problem with her throwing her money at BTS, she can do what she wants with her hard earned money, I just think calling out kids who stream is a bit pathetic especially when they're not forcing you to do it. 

How is it hypocritical for her ? Streaming =/= attending their shows? Where is the correlation?

Posted

How is it hypocritical for her ? Streaming =/= attending their shows? Where is the correlation?

Lol actually, going to multiple shows is way worse. 

She's laughing at kids who waste hours of their life streaming BTS while she wastes hours of her life and hundreds of dollars seeing them play the same songs on the same tour. That's pretty fucking pathetic IMO. As I said in my previous post, I'm sure she has better things to waste her time on. 

Posted

It's more about that Michelle criticizes Armies specifically for things all k-pop fandoms do. And that's why I get that some Armies don't like her. Of course sending hate to her isn't good. 

Also I see a lot of the people in this thread with obvious bias towards Michelle. Let's try not to dismiss each others points immediately. 

Posted

Lol actually, going to multiple shows is way worse. 

She's laughing at kids who waste hours of their life streaming BTS while she wastes hours of her life and hundreds of dollars seeing them play the same songs on the same tour. That's pretty fucking pathetic IMO. As I said in my previous post, I'm sure she has better things to waste her time on. 

how is travelling to different countries while enjoying concerts of their favourite group pathetic? I'm sorry but you sound bitter.🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Streaming bts videos at home on multiple devices thinking its an achievement is pretty sad IMO.

Posted (edited)

how is travelling to different countries while enjoying concerts of their favourite group pathetic? I'm sorry but you sound bitter.🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Streaming bts videos at home on multiple devices thinking its an achievement is pretty sad IMO.

I don't really know where I came off bitter but okay.:alpacaheadshake: You're not understanding my point.

Also, I never said that people who streamed BTS videos for views and whatnot weren't lame. I just think she should take it easier on the people who do. But whatever, I couldn't care less about her right now and I'm done arguing.

Edited by Sparklefist

Posted

Some fans don't have that money but still want to support their idols. Streaming doesn't change much but if it means something to them let them. Why insult them? They aren't hurting anybody.

Michelle goes to concerts and there's nothing wrong with that either. But to say she's better for doing that in comparison to fans that stream only? Y'all acting like clowns now. There should be no competition for who's the better fan.

Posted

i miss the old michelle the straight from the go michelle, chew up the flowers michelle, set on her go michelle, i hate the new michelle, the bts mood michelle

Posted

I think this thread is becoming less about michelle but more about annoying armys.

Posted

What's pathetic is this thread. There's always the same 3 superfans downvoting every critical opinion about her. It's fine if you don't agree, but this is PULL so don't expect people to only talk about how witty and original she is

Lmao my last post in this thread got downvoted as well by some it seems and it wasn't even negative towards Michelle smh

Posted (edited)

So basically, this entire thread is divided into two halves. Critics/casual fans, and superfans who can't seem to take any opposition. 

This isn't a place where you just WK her because you think she's cool or original. Disagree if you will, but it's not expected of us to only praise Michelle

Edited by Va1entine

Posted

So basically, this entire thread is divided into two halves. Critics/casual fans, and superfans who can't seem to take any opposition. 

This isn't a place where you just WK her because you think she's cool or original. Disagree if you will, but it's not expected of us to only praise Michelle

to be fair I think no one was necessarily praising michelle. In the end it was always about the armys. It would be better for the thread if we could discuss armys or bts related content in the kpop thread.