• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The sherliza hate bandwagon on twitter is sheep mentality at its finest. I'm not a BTS fan anymore and to outsiders as me, all that hate and speculations about her character seem a bit jealous..whoops yes I said it. 

When she told her viewers that she was gonna attend the BTS concerts 3 times (2 times soundcheck or somethn) everybody on twitter were so fucking pressed it was actually amusing to see cause you could tell that armys were projecting their own insecurity on her. 

Whatever not saying its true but to outsiders it really does come off that these armys are jealous or just jumping on the hate bandwagon cause hating all together on one person is always fun and exciting. No sarcasm here. It actually is, I do that plenty of times haha.

Edited by bapsea

Posted

The sherliza hate bandwagon on twitter is sheep mentality at its finest. I'm not a BTS fan anymore and to outsiders as me, all that hate and speculations about her character seem a bit jealous..whoops yes I said it. 

When she told her viewers that she was gonna attend the BTS concerts 3 times (2 times soundcheck or somethn) everybody on twitter were so fucking pressed it was actually amusing to see cause you could tell that most of these armys were projecting their own insecurity on her. 

Whatever not saying its true but to outsiders it really does come off that these armys are jealous or just jumping on the hate bandwagon cause hating all together on one person is always fun and exciting. No sarcasm here. It actually is, I do that plenty of times haha.

honestly this is so true.

like I get it if you don't like her new content anymore but the constant hate she gets from armys just for stating opinions /which aren't even that unpopular or offensive tbh/ is alarming. Also @ those people on here saying since she hasn't korean blood in her she has no right to talk about kpop: You do realize how stupid that sounds ?? If we actually applied that mentality to armys BTS would never had a career.

Posted

Hey everyone. 

so DKDKTV have caught up with the speculation that the cult is them. Shade thrown in that they say they have never heard of her

https://twitter.com/dkdktv92/status/1119420681987350528?s=20

She should now just say who it is because she is creating drama for other youtubers.

Also saw this about Sherliza. I note that she states she "requested" security. Doesn't mean anyone got back to her and confirmed, so she could just be saying that so people back off. 

https://twitter.com/_heartpiercer_/status/1119445481640222723?s=20

edit: sorry no idea what i have done to the formatting here

People are literally telling them to get a lawyer...over a storytime. 

I understand that people are going to speculate but a hit dog will holler. 

Like, isn't storytime culture formulated around exaggerated stories? There are whole ass memes about YouTubers exaggerating stories. I'm not saying it's right or if Michelle should have done it but it's definitely not something new. 

I'm not going to sit here and say I like her newer content but I think if she's going to do storytimes then she needs to formulate more anonymity with people she's talking about. 

Posted (edited)

Okay I'm canceling DKDKTV cause tell me how the fuck are they gonna say with their whole chest that they never heard of 'this youtuber' when I literally saw one of the guys talk about sherlizas explanatory sasaeng video in their livestream on youtube 3 months ago.

Idc if they in a cult or not, the fact that these guys straight up lie makes this whole statement fishy af.

Something smells.

Edited by pawnerie

Posted

Okay I'm canceling DKDKTV cause tell me how the fuck are they gonna say with their whole chest that they don't know 'this youtuber' when I literally saw one of the guys talk about sherlizas explanatory sasaeng video in one of their livestream on youtube 3 months ago.

Idc if they in a cult or not, the fact that these guys straight up lie makes this whole statement fishy af.

Something smells.

source.gif

Posted (edited)

Okay I'm canceling DKDKTV cause tell me how the fuck are they gonna say with their whole chest that they never heard of 'this youtuber' when I literally saw one of the guys talk about sherlizas explanatory sasaeng video in their livestream on youtube 3 months ago.

Something smells.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

yikes they come off fake tbh

Edited by Simpletonkenna

Posted

ftr I've thought something was off about her since her creepy art days of tumblr and I'm not a salty bts stan :doge:

Posted

I think she gains more real followers cause she is refreshing as hell when it comes to kpop content. It's funny how she gets hate from armys but they all still watch her. I don't blame them, her shit is addictive.

"She gets hate from armys but they all still watch her"

That's not real followers, hun. That's hate following.

She tries to be this "UWU I'm not like other K-Pop fans, I am a rational human being with FACTS and LOGIC" in her BTS videos. Like chill sweaty, so many other K-Pop (like myself back then) were like that, you're not special. 

Posted

When she told her viewers that she was gonna attend the BTS concerts 3 times (2 times soundcheck or somethn) everybody on twitter were so fucking pressed it was actually amusing to see cause you could tell that armys were projecting their own insecurity on her. 

I couldn't agree more. Armys are the worst and I'm all here for sherliza dropping truth bombs on those koreaboos.

Posted (edited)

I completely get that from an outsider's point of view that armys commenting on sherliza's stuff seems hateful and insecurity driven (which it is) but can we not lump all armys together? especially since it's a huge fanbase and youre seeing a handful of toxic ones that dont represent the majority. most that ive seen on twitter don't even pay attention to her.

a lot of the hate seems justified (people reasonably disliking her, not those who go on jealous hateful rants) because what happens is a short clip from one of her videos will be spread around and people will cancel her from the get-go. looking from their pov, they see a clip of her accusing BTS of being colorist for putting on sun screen, so of course they're gonna see her as being dramatic and clout chasing.

a more recent clip is her telling armys to "get a fucking job" for streaming BTS' new music video, when all fans do it, not just armys. she calls them childish and 14 years old just for tweets encouraging others to stream. streaming is done to increase the views of the music video so it breaks records, but most of all gets on trending and attracts the attention of others leading to more fans and more press, furthering their career.

it's a small thing for me to get pressed about, i know, but don't say armys are the worst when sherliza goes out of her way to talk shit and give an "unpopular opinion". 

Edited by puppup

Posted

I completely get that from an outsider's point of view that armys commenting on sherliza's stuff seems hateful and insecurity driven (which it is) but can we not lump all armys together? especially since it's a huge fanbase and youre seeing a handful of toxic ones that dont represent the majority. most that ive seen on twitter don't even pay attention to her.

a lot of the hate seems justified (people reasonably disliking her, not those who go on jealous hateful rants) because what happens is a short clip from one of her videos will be spread around and people will cancel her from the get-go. looking from their pov, they see a clip of her accusing BTS of being colorist for putting on sun screen, so of course they're gonna see her as being dramatic and clout chasing.

a more recent clip is her telling armys to "get a fucking job" for streaming BTS' new music video, when all fans do it, not just armys. she calls them childish and 14 years old just for tweets encouraging others to stream. streaming is done to increase the views of the music video so it breaks records, but most of all gets on trending and attracts the attention of others leading to more fans and more press, furthering their career.

it's a small thing for me to get pressed about, i know, but don't say armys are the worst when sherliza goes out of her way to talk shit and give an "unpopular opinion". 

Additionally for groups that don't have a large fanbase like bts streaming new songs and videos are crucial for music show wins which in turn are extremely important for a groups longevity.

Posted

streaming is energy and time wasting and completely unecessary imo. She has a point though, cause streaming on multiple devices just to get 40 more views on an already worldwide popular kpop group music video seems redundant. 

its literally not that deep. Armys who feel attacked by that just prove how insecure they are.

Posted (edited)

^^ Saying it’s a insecurity is a stretch . She buys multiple tickets for concerts but doesn’t like it when people stream on multiple platforms? Not all fans can afford to buy tickets so they stream, it’s not that heavy. Some army’s do take it too far but so can any fandom...

bighit should really address the fandom instead of geeking them on so much. But I suppose they assume there goes their meal ticket  

Michelle’s thread on here is so... weird. So messy. If you have one opinion that’s different than the norm, her fans on here act like we’re burning her at the stake. 

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted (edited)

All kpop fans regardless if they are army or that spend all their time streaming a music video is just downright sad imho. I get teenagers with nothing more important or better to do with their lifes but I mean I'm still baffled. Where do people even get the time to waste on such things?

Anyways.. thats their time they are using so whatever.

Edited by Cocobell

Posted

All kpop fans regardless if they are army or that spend all their time streaming a music video is just downright sad imho. I get teenagers with nothing more important or better to do with their lifes but I mean I'm still baffled. Where do people even get the time to waste on such things?

Anyways.. thats their time they are using so whatever.

also can I just add how fucking funny it is that armys are accusing michelle being the 'jobless' one cause she does youtube? Like correct me if I'm wrong but I believe she lowkey exposed in one of her last few videos that she is a police officer? Doesn't she also have an onlineshop too? Armys acting like streaming is a job when all it is is just clicking a button plus comparing that to michelles 'job' or better yet 'jobs' is fucking laughable.