• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know her ethnicity?

She's mongolian

Posted (edited)

So in her latest video she said that some youtubers that are in a religious cult are harassing her and trying to get her to convert to christianity. Pretty interesting stuff, i wonder who? she said that it was some korean duo youtubers? She named she, which means that one of them is a girl. The first people i thought of was Q2han, i really just thought of them because "korean, she and duo" plus they do kinda have a cult vibe to them. Who do you guys think it can be?

Edited by momo sike

Posted (edited)

So in her latest video she said that some youtubers that are in a religious cult are harassing her and trying to get her to convert to christianity. Pretty interesting stuff, i wonder who? she said that it was some korean duo youtubers? She named she, which means that one of them is a girl. The first people i thought of was Q2han, i really just thought of them because "korean, she and duo" plus they do kinda have a cult vibe to them. Who do you guys think it can be?

This might sound far fetched but I'm pretty sure it's DKDKTV they are korean duo youtubers. Also she never said 'she' , only them 🤨🤨 I believe one of those guys is pretty religious too.

Edited by Simpletonkenna

Posted

She's mongolian

her ethnicity is a mystery tbh. I think I never saw her once tell us where exactly she's from but according to old mutuals I think she must be japanese / korean.

Posted (edited)

this girl isn't korean, doesn't live in korea, knows what everyone already knows by reading stuff online but she's suddenly an expert on kpop to discuss all these things and engage with someone who was a sasaeng aka a criminal? not a good look imo

Edited by sk2

Posted (edited)

this girl (possibly) isn't korean, doesn't live in korea, didn't even care for korea/kpop before but she's suddenly an expert on kpop to discuss all these things? not a good look

when will peeps get it into their thicc skulls that no one needs to be korean to discuss kpop or asian pop culture 🙄

edit: you don't even know if she is korean or not.

Edited by bapsea

Posted

when will peeps get it into their thicc skulls that no one needs to be korean to discuss kpop or asian pop culture

my thicc korean skull knows that koreans talking about kpop vs non-koreans talking about kpop as if they're speaking for/over us esp for click bait is v different :'((

Posted

my thicc korean skull knows that koreans talking about kpop vs non-koreans talking about kpop as if they're speaking for/over us esp for click bait is v different :'((

no one cares if you are korean. The 'I'm korean card' is getting old go be boring somewhere else.

Posted

This might sound far fetched but I'm pretty sure it's DKDKTV they are korean duo youtubers. Also she never said 'she' , only them 🤨🤨 I believe one of those guys is pretty religious too.

ooooh this is interesting i assumed i wouldnt know them when she said that tbh, i feel like Q2han are possibly more likely to reach out to michelle though and i find them really offputting idk, is michelle following either of them on her socials? i disabled my accounts recently

Posted

I highly doubt that it's Q2han. They upload so many vlogs and always update their Instagram stories (almost to the point that they're oversharing). They've never mentioned a church or a cult in their videos. Also they spent most of their lives stateside.

Posted

I watched the video to see if there were some clues and damn..... that seemed really fake to me? Or just overdramatic? I don't know she's probably over exaggerating some things. Those youtubers she's talking about are probably fairly small I think. Youtubers like Q2han or dkdk wouldn't risk their channels or be in a cult like tf. 

Posted

Tbh I see Dkdktv always talk about religion and his moral beliefs whenever he is live on youtube. Wouldn't be surprised if he actually was in a cult 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Posted

I highly doubt that it’s the Q2Han, They try and stay away from topics of anything controversial and this doesn’t seem like something they’d do. 

Imo i doubt they would get into a cult. 

Posted

Yo that thing about the Korean christian thing sounds so fake to me. 

She says "there's this Korean youtuber" she keeps reffering to the person using a singular pronoun then she says "it's not even one youtuber its two", IDK if I'm reaching but if it were two people wouldn't you say that from the start? Also wouldn't you show proof of the DMs as well?  She keeps looking away when she's talking about them too. IDK it sounds fake AF to me. 

Posted

I watched the video to see if there were some clues and damn..... that seemed really fake to me? Or just overdramatic? I don't know she's probably over exaggerating some things. 

Agree 100%, Michelle often tends to exagerate, which I find sweet because she is actually still young.

As in the video "I fought a girl at school" (I don't rember the specific title). Damn, that was just a catfight, we all argued heavily at middle-high school, you are not Beatrix Kiddo come on.