• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

1222 posts in this topic

Posted

I dislike Michelle but ARMYs are even worse. I can’t root for anyone in this situation....

Posted (edited)

So Michelle posted on IG that she got BTS concert tickets

sdfsdfc.thumb.JPG.84eb0939ed111338ca3122

and dear lord there's a big mess in the comments

ssdssd.thumb.JPG.9b2f5bac309f4873d1eda73

sdsdssa.thumb.JPG.052348b3405ffbbeab864f

asas.thumb.JPG.c83bf333ab402e88024a9490e

im not gonna include all the hate comments i saw but i just wanted to point this situation out bc its the stupidest thing ever. bc so many people want to go to the concert but not everyone can go, this sort of elitism forms where you're only deserving of a concert ticket if you're a die hard fan and you can't go to two concerts! bc that's not fair to everyone else who didn't get a chance to go! like, a concert's a concert. even if she chooses to be critical of bts, it's her money and she can use it however she likes.

and just this is just a screenshot of michelle's comment on this post

dddd.thumb.JPG.6d3b8df843934f1eb03da7f3d

dsdsdds.thumb.JPG.f0abd497f11338392efe55

(ignore the pics at the bottom, can't get rid of them)

rin.thumb.JPG.a5de170b75e69b8d778596a835rin3.thumb.JPG.83f98ae448e340842fed118e3

Edited by puppup

Posted

Wait they actually wanna fight her? Are these people mentally ill ? 

Posted (edited)

I'm unfollowing her. I honestly don't get how she went from making fun of kpop to spending hundreds of dollars on tickets. I've got nothing against kpop, I just didn't sign up to her so I could hear about it everyday and read about all the drama she gets involved with these fans. 

It's a serious case of starting to ironically like something for lols but then you end up in love with it. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

I'm unfollowing her. I honestly don't get how she went from making fun of kpop to spending hundreds of dollars on tickets. I've got nothing against kpop, I just didn't sign up to her so I could hear about it everyday and read about all the drama she gets involved with these fans. 

It's a serious case of starting to ironically like something for lols but then you end up in love with it. 

I saw her latest video on my feed and I rolled my eyes.  She seems a bit too into bts now lol.  also why do people buy tickets to multiple shows of the same content? I really don't get that (screams a bit obsessed to me)

Posted

I saw her latest video on my feed and I rolled my eyes.  She seems a bit too into bts now lol.  also why do people buy tickets to multiple shows of the same content? I really don't get that (screams a bit obsessed to me)

Different shows could offer different set lists and a different experience. So I get that, because I'd do the same for bands I like if I had the money. Sometimes it's just that much fun. But yeah, I think Michelle wanted to show off a bit as well. She enjoys the hatred she gets from jealous fans. 

Posted

Different shows could offer different set lists and a different experience. So I get that, because I'd do the same for bands I like if I had the money. Sometimes it's just that much fun. But yeah, I think Michelle wanted to show off a bit as well. She enjoys the hatred she gets from jealous fans. 

from what I've seen bts shows are always the same in terms of set list and costumes - the only variable is the fan interaction.  So it seems a little bit excessive.

Posted

from what I've seen bts shows are always the same in terms of set list and costumes - the only variable is the fan interaction.  So it seems a little bit excessive.

set lists are changed for every show I've been to bts concerts in the past so I know what I'm talking about, it does make sense to buy 2 tickets but 3?? I don't think she is a casual BTS fan anymore. Maybe not delusional but a bit obsessed for sure. Whatever she can do whatever she wants it's her money her choice I hope she vlogs it though.

Posted

I wonder if her this video will get taken down soon. 

Posted

I wonder if her this video will get taken down soon. 

I unsubscribed from her because her content started boring me but I did like this video actually. Why would it be taken down though?

Posted

I got a question, are her harnesses worth it? I do like them aesthetically and any harnesses that are cheaper are too thin or not as variety of colors. 

If not, is there any better place to get harnesses?

Posted (edited)

I got a question, are her harnesses worth it? I do like them aesthetically and any harnesses that are cheaper are too thin or not as variety of colors. 

I ordered a harness from her. I even gave my exact measurements and it fits me too loosely. They're quite pricey, overall, I wouldn't purchase another one from her even if it is pretty and it came well packaged in a nice see through bag. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

I own 3 alienmoe harnesses and I absolutely love them ! I'm a size medium and they fit snug, her packaging is also very personal. I remember getting a small thank you note at my 3rd purchase.

Posted

Something about Michelle really rubs me the wrong way. I'm pretty sure she's a decent person, but she comes off as trying to be unique. I don't even really know, I get vague Tumblr flashbacks. 

Posted

Does anyone know her ethnicity?