• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

1243 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm late but did anyone else find her sasaeng rant video kinda hypocritical? She talked about how disgusting it is to stalk idols and invade their privacy (which it is) for the whole video but then she shares photos of "V and his alleged girlfriend" which is also an invasion on privacy... 

98543D65-0F49-4AB7-AE1D-1DC78A87D089.png

Posted

I welcome any dating rumour pictures of any idols cause I love seeing delusional fans get their heart broken by that and I applaud michelle for being so blunt about it. 

Posted

I'm late but did anyone else find her sasaeng rant video kinda hypocritical? She talked about how disgusting it is to stalk idols and invade their privacy (which it is) for the whole video but then she shares photos of "V and his alleged girlfriend" which is also an invasion on privacy... 

I think you did not get the reason why she shared these pictures at the end. She intentionally showed that to give these delulu sasaengs a slap in the face.

Posted

I think you did not get the reason why she shared these pictures at the end. She intentionally showed that to give these delulu sasaengs a slap in the face.

I do understand understand her intention. However she's still sharing sasaeng information, which is extremely counterproductive imo. I think someone mentioned this before but the best way to "fight" sasaengs is definitely not to share their illegally obtained information (even if it's used to get back at them) because attention is exactly what they want. Ignoring them and reporting without engaging would be a better option.

Posted

I'm not a sasaeng or even that deep into the kpop hole but that particular photo has been spread around a lot and is public knowledge. You might have a point about the other photos, though I don't remember what they were.

Posted

I'm not a sasaeng or even that deep into the kpop hole but that particular photo has been spread around a lot and is public knowledge. You might have a point about the other photos, though I don't remember what they were.

I have never seen that photo before; then again I barely keep up with kpop tabloid stuff. Is there a link to the full post? I wanna see the tea and can't find anything when searching "BTS Kpop Store" lol

Posted

I have never seen that photo before; then again I barely keep up with kpop tabloid stuff. Is there a link to the full post? I wanna see the tea and can't find anything when searching "BTS Kpop Store" lol

same, I was curious and searched for it but couldn't find anything. Maybe it's been buried? 

but then again, for someone who says she isn't that particularly interested in idols'private life and bts etc she seems to have more than enough information.  It makes you wonder if the disinterest might only be a façade.

Posted

same, I was curious and searched for it but couldn't find anything. Maybe it's been buried? 

but then again, for someone who says she isn't that particularly interested in idols'private life and bts etc she seems to have more than enough information.  It makes you wonder if the disinterest might only be a façade.

I just tried to look for it again and can't find it either. I thought I saw it on Instagram in the Explore section so I assumed that it was trending. Yikes, I wonder if I really did stumble into sasaeng material. I don't follow a lot of kpop IGer's so idk :/

Posted

Her BTS face brooches are $160 each! EACH ! She's cashing in on the fact that kpop fans splurge insane amounts of money on merch related to their favourite groups. 

Posted

I'm honestly so confused like the brooches look ALRIGHT at best.

hbj.thumb.JPG.e5097f7c6f03ecddf8e4067448hgj.thumb.JPG.c096dadf8e683c4744708a472f

These aren't worth $160 lol, it just seems like she's taking advantage of young fans who look up to her.

Posted

These aren't worth $160 lol, it just seems like she's taking advantage of young fans who look up to her.

I normally really like her content, but when she dragged the 1D Mattel dolls then proceeded to show these I was like SIS:derp:. I don't know if I missing something here but I just don't "get" this art for this price.

Posted

160$??? Sis these are worth 30 at best. I can't even tell who's who and i like to think that I recognise their faces pretty well.

Never been the biggest fan of her faces anyways but daaamn

I have to say I did have to unsubscribe because I followed her for her makeup and I'm tired of everyone and their mama talking about kpop

Posted

the brooches are honestly not clean enough

Posted

i thought her channel is a beauty guru grunge art girl kind of channel but recently i feel like she posts too much about bts ? i always got her videos recommended by youtube and most of the time those videos are about bts, like bts sasaengs, bts fans, etc... 

i used to think her channel is pretty interesting but now it feels like she always has to put in a video about bts every week

Posted

Her BTS face brooches are $160 each! EACH ! She's cashing in on the fact that kpop fans splurge insane amounts of money on merch related to their favourite groups. 

$160 each? You're better off buying a 3D printer and making your own BTS faces or figurines. She's obviously trying to cash in on young and gullible fans.

tumblr_pa0xyfFAeQ1xw7h9io1_250.gif