• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

1243 posts in this topic

Posted

Her accent is a bit more obvious in this video. Does anyone know what kind of an accent that is? It sounds nice

I'm sure its austrian +  korean/japanese/chinese/thai don't know where exactly she's from but she lives in austria. 

Posted

That’s not what I was referring to. No duh the Korean entertainment industry is toxic.

I should have been more clear, I am referring to the way she speaks as though she is a voice for all Korean people when she talks about Korean/Asian fetishization, while she consistently posts videos with provocative thumbnails of BTS members. While she talks about how Korean fashion and the Korean ~lewk~ is so awesome and cool. While she harms the very movement she claims to disagree with.

I obviously don’t think she does any of these things on purpose, but for those reasons I personally don’t watch her.

I like her doll art though.

She's asian so why should it be weird that she finds Asians attractive and post them on instagram. also what's wrong with liking Korean fashion? Everyone is liking the baddie look and their not all black or latino. 

Posted

Her accent is a bit more obvious in this video. Does anyone know what kind of an accent that is? It sounds nice

i think she's mongolian but she lived all her life in austria i believe so her accent is probably only Austrian

Posted

Does anyone know what kind of lenses she wears in her talking videos?

Posted

those bts broaches she made are horrifying. 

Posted

I think some of the brooches like Taehyung and Namjoon's are pretty cute but I'm not even sure what this is supposed to besdfsfds.thumb.JPG.b726eb96911a9de9b0c711

Posted

I think some of the brooches like Taehyung and Namjoon's are pretty cute but I'm not even sure what this is supposed to besdfsfds.thumb.JPG.b726eb96911a9de9b0c711

that's hobi and the snakeu he was so afraid of. 

Posted

I'm sure its austrian +  korean/japanese/chinese/thai don't know where exactly she's from but she lives in austria. 

Way to generalize people from different Asian countries and their accents, right?

Also she's not Korean or Japanese. According to a PULL user (over 20 pages ago), she's Mongolian.

Posted

Michelle had an interview with an ex-sasaeng who admitted to stalking and criminal activities. She was also given information on other legitimate sasaeng accounts who sold private information.

Posted

Have y'all watched Michelles last two livestreams on IG? That fucking koreaboo friend of hers called denise was so boring and annoying like she was part of the livestream but didn't say one word or nothing. Evertime denise was on camera she hid her face and yesterday when michelle did her livestream she shared it with denise and that girl said nothing the whole time. I don't know why but since denise got exposed for being a koreaboo this chick looks like an attention seeking clout chasing bitch. 

Posted

Have y'all watched Michelles last two livestreams on IG? That fucking koreaboo friend of hers called denise was so boring and annoying like she was part of the livestream but didn't say one word or nothing. Evertime denise was on camera she hid her face and yesterday when michelle did her livestream she shared it with denise and that girl said nothing the whole time. I don't know why but since denise got exposed for being a koreaboo this chick looks like an attention seeking clout chasing bitch. 

uhm? 

you okay there bro? chill.

But yes it seems denise is friends with michelle just to get more attention or followers and also because she's kawaii asian uwuuuu

Posted

imo her content seems pretty decent but personally i just can't stand her makeup style

Posted

Aren't you the same person who tried to vendetta post Denise on the General Koreboo thread without having any evidence, brought up stuff from years ago and was pissed because she had a Korean boyfriend?

I don't know why you despise the girl so much but honestly let it go, no one cares unless she legitimately done something in the present that's worthy of starting a discussion.

Posted

Aren't you the same person who tried to vendetta post Denise on the General Koreboo thread without having any evidence, brought up stuff from years ago and was pissed because she had a Korean boyfriend?

I don't know why you despise the girl so much but honestly let it go, no one cares unless she legitimately done something in the present that's worthy of starting a discussion.

No, that's foxtailruby.                                             

Posted

No, that's foxtailruby.

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.6a1d8f6ae6144f6f

Foxtailruby posted her first, and you contributed to it. Anyway, I quote what you got as a reply

"Michelle is a grown woman who can befriend who she wants, I think she’s capable of judging her own friendships. I don’t know vxxxvy, I haven’t heard of her before she was mentioned here so I am an unbiased third party.

So if she was a koreaboo, she doesn’t seem to be one anymore. This site is full of self proclaimed former koreaboos and weeaboos, just look at the “Koreaboo vs Weeaboo” topic in the general. Are people not allowed to grow and change?

If she is still a shitty person I’ll take back what I said, but lately there’s been a lot of reaching, nitpicking, and manufactured drama on PULL. If she’s terrible, bring reciepts to back to your claims."