• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

967 posts in this topic

Posted

Downvote me all you want but y'all are reaching imo. Sure she may have had a bit of yellow fever. Pretty much like that whole side of tumblr, reblogging Asian models, kpop gifs. Honestly, still not problematic in my opinion unless it goes combined with gross remarks. 
Also I don't think she was squinting her  eyes to look Asian? SO many beauty gurus do this for a sultry look but it so happens that Denise has dark hair so suddenly she is trying to look Asian? A bit of a reach imo. 

I met the girl years ago, a little bit after the Tumblr craze. She was focusing on getting into fashion school and she spoke very seriously of her relationship. She wasn't some dumb little girl chasing oppar because he was Korean. Her boyfriend (I forgot his name) is Korean-American, educated and serious about social justice and all too so he wouldn't really settle for a koreaboo who just wants the Korean dick? 

Idk maybe I'm biased but everything that could be counted as Koreaboo behaviour happened YEARS ago and she clearly grew up. She is a very different person, she honestly never crossed a line imo so what is the point of calling her out or overdramatizing her past as a cringy teen for the sake of... nothing? She isn't even popular lol

Downvote me all you want but y'all are reaching imo. Sure she may have had a bit of yellow fever. Pretty much like that whole side of tumblr, reblogging Asian models, kpop gifs. Honestly, still not problematic in my opinion unless it goes combined with gross remarks. 
Also I don't think she was squinting her  eyes to look Asian? SO many beauty gurus do this for a sultry look but it so happens that Denise has dark hair so suddenly she is trying to look Asian? A bit of a reach imo. 

I met the girl years ago, a little bit after the Tumblr craze. She was focusing on getting into fashion school and she spoke very seriously of her relationship. She wasn't some dumb little girl chasing oppar because he was Korean. Her boyfriend (I forgot his name) is Korean-American, educated and serious about social justice and all too so he wouldn't really settle for a koreaboo who just wants the Korean dick? 

Idk maybe I'm biased but everything that could be counted as Koreaboo behaviour happened YEARS ago and she clearly grew up. She is a very different person, she honestly never crossed a line imo so what is the point of calling her out or overdramatizing her past as a cringy teen for the sake of... nothing? She isn't even popular lol

Posted

Did anyone actually visit the profile of that girl? She hasn’t posted a photo of her and her boyfriend since 2017, are they even still together? Is just dating an asian man and taking photos of him enough criteria to be labeled a “fucking fetishizer”?

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

idk why but this sounds like denise herself especially with all the korean boyfriend praising ew. Denise is that you?

Posted

Did anyone actually visit the profile of that girl? She hasn’t posted a photo of her and her boyfriend since 2017, are they even still together? Is just dating an asian man and taking photos of him enough criteria to be labeled a “fucking fetishizer”?

maybe she's on a deleting spree since she might be on PULL socketpuppeting lhahahhahaha

Posted

idk why but this sounds like denise herself especially with all the korean boyfriend praising ew. Denise is that you?

Nope, I only met her once :) I don't praise her boyfriend. I just remember he studied philosophy, was a bit pretentious and definitely talked about SJ and koreaboos on this tumblr back in the day so it'd surprise me if he settled on some random girl who is after Korean dick? 

I'm not even really defending her. I've been there since the beginning, way before she became more known on tumblr. We were mutuals for a long time and I met her afterwards. She just never gave off koreaboo vibes to me and if others did, I don't see why we would bring that up as Denise never achieved the e-fame she was hoping for and I don't even think she makes it to the rule of at least 10k followers to be brought up on this forum. (if that is still a rule idk)

Posted (edited)

maybe she's on a deleting spree since she might be on PULL socketpuppeting lhahahhahaha

I’m sure that’s a possibility, but every photo originally posted on this thread of her and her boyfriend are still on her Instagram and are several years old. Him holding the dog is from Janurary 2017, that’s two years ago. The photo she took of at the restaurant is from 2015, so is the photo of him laying on her butt, and the mirror photo. If you go to her Instagram now, you’ll realize that these photos are old because her bangs are grown out now.

If this girl is so terrible that she’s worthy of being discussed in two different threads, it would be useful to provide screenshots or evidence beyond “I knew her once and she did x/y/z”. 

Edited by R2D2
fixed typo

Posted

There's something about her that I just can't get behind. Might be to do with how she seems to jump to different fads like makeup, mukbang, woke rants. Don't know just feels like she's doing it for views not enjoyment or passion.

Posted

That vxxxvy girl is a koreaboo in disguise in my eyes and michelle should face the facts and cancel her periodttt.

Anyways about her last video, I had a similar shipping phase like her but calling it a phase when it was a whole 2 years is a bit too much. 

Posted (edited)

Can we please take the discussion about this Denise chick to her own thread (if she has one) or the general Koreaboo thread? This seems quite irrelevant here. And please be able to actually back up your claims please and thank you since the IG claims are obviously kinda bs

Edited by disappointedwitch

Posted

you sound hella salty over the fact that this girl was ALLEGEDLY rude to you like...once. 

That vxxxvy girl is a koreaboo in disguise in my eyes and michelle should face the facts and cancel her periodttt.

Anyways about her last video, I had a similar shipping phase like her but calling it a phase when it was a whole 2 years is a bit too much. 

this is either reaching or projecting. "in your eyes" bruh. Michelle is the one who's friends with her so obv she knows better, get a life. 

anyway, imo i think it's nice for a change to see someone calling themselves out. so many people act as if they were born perfect, it's nice to see someone acknowledge their mistakes 

Posted

nobody has to be korean to know that the kpop industry is fucked up and corrupt. 

That’s not what I was referring to. No duh the Korean entertainment industry is toxic.

I should have been more clear, I am referring to the way she speaks as though she is a voice for all Korean people when she talks about Korean/Asian fetishization, while she consistently posts videos with provocative thumbnails of BTS members. While she talks about how Korean fashion and the Korean ~lewk~ is so awesome and cool. While she harms the very movement she claims to disagree with.

I obviously don’t think she does any of these things on purpose, but for those reasons I personally don’t watch her.

I like her doll art though.

Posted (edited)

She talks about the whole asian community which I think she has every right to. Watch her take on the colorism in asia video, she not only tackles korean but indian,thai,chinese,filipino and even mongolian beauty standards. She purposely uses bts for references cause she is not dumb , she clearly knows how to draw in attention with the fanbase. 

Edited by Kooter

Posted

new vid up- this is her hot take on sasaeng fans

Posted

new vid up- this is her hot take on sasaeng fans

coincidentally PULL's subforum on sasaeng was just started last Tuesday and then Sherliza makes a post about sasaengs not less than a week after

Posted

She keeps exposing herself lol

Her accent is a bit more obvious in this video. Does anyone know what kind of an accent that is? It sounds nice