• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

1243 posts in this topic

Posted

She uploaded part 2 to her plastic surgery experience in Korea. It seems to have turned out quite well imo.

Posted

I just finished watching the video and I'm surprised she got lip fillers but they look very natural in the picture she showed. 7:40 is when she starts talking about it.

firefox_2018-09-29_00-39-53.thumb.png.b2

Posted

She uploaded part 2 to her plastic surgery experience in Korea. It seems to have turned out quite well imo.

I don’t see much difference tbh. 🌚 OT but doctor yoo lowkey looks like j-hope

Posted

How can she stan BTS and still be so critical of them ???

4283ED0C-8831-435A-9BE2-70A10F547F78.jpeg

Posted

How can she stan BTS and still be so critical of them ???

Idk I like Suju but I'm super critical of the stuff they do and I don't even like half the members a lot of the time lol. I think you can still support someone or something is still be critical of it.

With THAT being said, I don't think she likes them that much as artists unless she just really likes the potential they could have. Like a good idea but bad execution kind of thing. From what I'm getting, she likes their dancing, lyrics (sometimes), them trying to put out good messages, and their looks and idol personality. Even though she doesn't like the music and hypocrisy of their messages, I think she still has a lot to like of someone honestly.

Spoiler is criticism of her criticism: 

Now with the criticism itself, Idk if she realizes that there is a lot going against them at this moment. Like I'm pretty sure every male kpop group I know of has said that their fans are their girlfriends, it's basic fanservice. Of course the company are telling them to say certain things or avoid certain topics, they are still a kpop group at the end of the day (which means the company kinda owns them). Rarely can certain idols get away with publicly dating and such without any repercussions. It sucks and I don't think you should blame bts for that, you should blame the culture and companies promoting it. 

Just because they are not able to speak for their self, doesn't mean they can't spread that message to you. If anything, I think it adds a bit more of an impact because they are not able to do it themselves but they want to make sure that YOU should do it. They know what it's like to not be able to fully express themselves. 

The whole love yourself before loving others or whatever, I don't care. I think there are many ways to look at that and shape it into something that would help or hurt you. In her case, she took it as something that would do more harm than good. 

What am I saying after all of this? Bts is no different than any other kpop group in the long run. They may have their own charm and uniqueness but so does every other group. I think she should really get down and learn more about what kpop is about because she is mentioning flaws that has to deal with more of the fans and the industry, than it does with the groups themselves. Some groups or idols have gone out of the idol mold without those awful repercussions but many has tried and failed. It's hard to fight against a system that is strict and has barely changed itself over the years when it comes to dating and self expression of idols. Open your third eye Moe, it's not the members, it's the industry. 

Posted

Of all the things she could criticize bts (of which there are many legitimate ones) on she chooses this?? lmfao bye she sounds butthurt that their "love" for her will never be real. Fanservice, playing into the fantasies of the fans is the bread and butter of the idol world, if you ever thought for one second it was real then that's on you. 

Posted

Of all the things she could criticize bts (of which there are many legitimate ones) on she chooses this?? lmfao bye she sounds butthurt that their "love" for her will never be real. Fanservice, playing into the fantasies of the fans is the bread and butter of the idol world, if you ever thought for one second it was real then that's on you. 

you didn’t understand what she meant with that text lol. It’s clear that she knows that it’s all bullshit and she wants them to break through the kpop system and get girlfriends and what not. In the video where she rants about kpop and how restricting the rules are you can obviously see how much she despises that fan service or whatever. 

She has to get over the fact that kpop will never be like the western industry. The cultural background and work ethics are just too different for it to happen anywhere soon.

Posted (edited)

In the ranting videos she comes off as a rational,realistic person. Almost the total opposite of a delusional army and tbh I wish armys were more like her. I think she couldn’t care less about their ‘love’ being real. 

Edited by Kayawhite

Posted

It's safe to say she's a koreaboo/clout chaser now. Her content and the last four videos on her channel have been Korea and BTS-centric and it really seems like she has a hateboner for them. Or for ARMYs? I think she's basking in the negative attention and secretly already joined the bandwagon but wants to seem different from everyone else. Also, she totally threw me for a loop in that last part of the video. She says she's going to the BTS concert because she wants to support them,'see if they'll sing live' and whether or not their voices will crack. And then goes on to say that she hopes people will stop leaving hate on her other video. Like, girl.. your words and your actions aren't adding up! You know what you're doing. If you want to stop receiving negative attention from BTS fans maybe you should go back to your regular content instead of inciting fires?

Posted

It's safe to say she's a koreaboo/clout chaser now. Her content and the last four videos on her channel have been Korea and BTS-centric and it really seems like she has a hateboner for them. Or for ARMYs? I think she's basking in the negative attention and secretly already joined the bandwagon but wants to seem different from everyone else. Also, she totally threw me for a loop in that last part of the video. She says she's going to the BTS concert because she wants to support them,'see if they'll sing live' and whether or not their voices will crack. And then goes on to say that she hopes people will stop leaving hate on her other video. Like, girl.. your words and your actions aren't adding up! You know what you're doing. If you want to stop receiving negative attention from BTS fans maybe you should go back to your regular content instead of inciting fires?

Yeah cause liking BTS immediately makes you a koreaboo and being critical and voicing your personal opinions of them makes you a clout chaser. 🙄 

Posted

Yeah cause liking BTS immediately makes you a koreaboo and being critical and voicing your personal opinions of them makes you a clout chaser. 🙄 

I don't think she's a kboo but she's definitely milking her newfound interest in BTS for the views and attention, without a doubt. 

Posted (edited)

I wasn't trying to imply that it did. But her past few videos have been very korea-centric, was what I was trying to say. I was a little disappointed because I like her artistic videos better. Luckily she seemed to post one right after that video lol. And I never said she can't be critical and have her opinions of them, in fact I think that's good - it's better than letting yourself be deluded that idols are actually *idols* and can do no wrong. But I do feel like she's basking in the negative attention and is saying one thing and doing another. If you're going to take your time to criticize a record-breaking group with a notoriously protective fanbase but still want people to not leave 'nasty/hateful comments,' I don't know what you were expecting in the first place? Also, the title of the video being 'Responding to your BTS hate comments while putting on my makeup' is so ,,,, SRHFJHJ she really thinks she's doing something

Edited by Seokjin
typo

Posted (edited)

I wasn't trying to imply that it did. But her past few videos have been very korea-centric, was what I was trying to say.

. But I do feel like she's basking in the negative attention and is saying one thing and doing another. If you're going to take your time to criticize a record-breaking group with a notoriously protective fanbase but still want people to not leave 'nasty/hateful comments,' I don't know what you were expecting in the first place? 

idk but i don’t think you have a good point or any at all. Her last few videos been about Korea cause she was literally in Korea for medical reasons so there is that. Side note, I would like to know how long she was there? Seemed like a long time? 

Not wanting hateful comments is just Michelle being her usual naive self. I’ve been followed this girl for a 3 years now and I don’t want to claim that I know her but one thing I’m sure she is ,is that she is very childish and way too naive. I did laugh to myself when I heard how she was asking her audience to not leave nasty comments on her bts video. Like girl......you never beg for something like that on youtube , it only fuels the fire.

Edited by Dashy

Posted

Tbh as someone who has a grunge on the K-Pop industry, I'm a little disappointed that Michelle has been focusing on BTS. I really liked her artsy videos, especially her flowering eating ones.