• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Hitomi Wong aka Caroline

172 posts in this topic

Posted

slightly off topic but like ... people do know that when they come and whiteknight and they go off like that, that it makes them look bad? i understand that they might be upset because someone they love and appreciate are getting attacked, but what exactly gives them a gratified sense of happiness after they post a message riddled with cusses? like now when i think of hitomi, i remember a whiteknight that swooped into the thread and was like 'I KNO HER IN RL AND SHES BEAUTIFUL U JEALOUS FUCKING PATHETIC PEOPLE', not much else.  

Caroline is my friend, she's one of the most beautiful girl I know, she's always super happy and has interest in Japan fashion and style SO WHAT??? She's beautiful in her cute outfits and and her makeup, and what if she has editing her photos? I'm in the same class as her and I talk to her everyday and I know how beautiful she is irl, I know her. Do you?? No. Exactly so shut the fuck up. I'm so sick and tired of gross bullies on the internet, pushing people down just because you feel bad about yourself. But you know what? Go shit yourself. 

who are you to judge?? You have made her so sad writing on this page! What even is this page? Fucking pathetic. I'm going to report this stupid site, you jealous sick people.

i don't think anyone said that she looked ugly. she overuses the ulzzang eye makeup, sure, but no-one in the thread that she was straight-up unattractive. honestly, i'm full korean and i don't think the makeup necessarily even looks good on koreans, either. i'm glad that caroline is your friend and that she's beautiful in real life, and that you care about her to write such a comment on her thread. she's not a snowflake in our books, but you're not necessarily helping in that aspect. 

maybe you can go help her feel better or something, since you ~*know her in real life~*, and learn some manners while you're in class, please.

Posted

Idk what happened to the quoting.

I have a White friend with monolids too, and she still looks White. This girl doesn't know that monolids aren't the only thing that makes an Asian look Asian lol. I get mistaken for Asian a lot because I share similar physical traits with E/S Asians, but I'm not Asian at all. (Native American) I also have double lids.

What bugs me is how these girls talk about people supposedly asking if they were Asian or w.e. as if they are proud and it's the biggest compliment ever. I guess maybe because of my experience, but I used to get sad when people ask me what part of Asia I'm from, or when Asians will start to speak to me in their language. It made me feel like no one knew my kind of people exist, or that due to the history, people have forgotten about Natives. I'll never understand these girls trying to pretend to be Asian and photoshop themselves to look like it. 

Posted

vEwQRXy.png

are you kidding me

Posted

Why don't people fucking understand that if they just kindly asked, the thread would be deleted.
Yeah sure spam the whole thread. Why not. I wish we cared.

Posted

And I thought Tsutsucat's Asian edits were as bad as it gets. They're both Swedish, maybe a fake Asian meetup should commence? xD

Posted

And I thought Tsutsucat's Asian edits were as bad as it gets. They're both Swedish, maybe a fake Asian meetup should commence? xD

They are both awful with their edits, ug. 

Posted

She posted this on facebook.

73AB4B33-6E28-4912-B496-2D706FBDD4A7.thu

Ok, since I'm very sure she lurks in this thread I'm gonna address this to her directly.

First of all: This site isn't a site "with non Asian girls trying to look Asian". This is a site to discuss people. We're not talking bad about you. We're just discussing you.

Like you put your content up the Internet and made it visible for everyone, you have to deal with people talking about you no matter if it's good or bad things. If you can't do that you might be too young for the Internet,,

Also you got posted in the "online personalities" section. The use of this section is literally to discuss people. It even says it in the description of this section. Do you even read wtf. Second thing, why do you think somebody of your friends has done that?! As you can see you got posted by whinepxl who is just a normal user.

Third thing, could you stop spamming the thread with your shit spam? Or tell your "freinz" to stop spamming the thread because it won't make a single difference and they/you should rather use your time doing something useful. (Like not trying to be/look Asian. Just saying) We will discuss you anyway, don't even try.  

Posted

Man, it's always the people nobody has ever heard of that get posted here and then lose their absolute mind. If you would have ignored this thread it would have died because you are just not that interesting. Maybe she thinks she's internet famous now so she doesn't want the thread to die? :haiplz:

Posted

It's always funny when a no one freaks out and sends people to this website. 

They love the attention.

Posted

her eyes is melting, tragic.

Posted

Why would I be jealous of a girl 3 years younger than me that tries to desperately look Asian when I myself look Asian without even wanting or trying ? (Thanks mom.) 

Posted

So many whiteknights recently... Seriously how do these people find the threads to quickly? Do they google themselves every 5 min or what? This ain't even the snowflake/little snowflake section it's just to discuss anyone who's more or less famous online regardless of whether they are problematic or not. 

Posted

So many whiteknights recently... Seriously how do these people find the threads to quickly? Do they google themselves every 5 min or what? This ain't even the snowflake/little snowflake section it's just to discuss anyone who's more or less famous online regardless of whether they are problematic or not. 

Look at her facebook.. A friend linked her to this thread 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by redvelvetcupcake

Posted (edited)

Man, it's always the people nobody has ever heard of that get posted here and then lose their absolute mind. If you would have ignored this thread it would have died because you are just not that interesting. Maybe she thinks she's internet famous now so she doesn't want the thread to die? :haiplz:

i agree with this so, so much. sometimes, the thread would've ended on their own after the topic getting pretty boring or repetitive, but there's always whiteknights or extra sockpuppets coming in and elongating the natural course of the thread. good on you ??? :alpacaworry:

(b4 'you're just jealous you're a hater you're dumb you're [...])
GTA47tu.gif

Edited by célinie