• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

341 posts in this topic

Posted

His real name is Ulas. I saw it on his IG a long time ago. So he is german with turkish parents. When his parents are like my parents then they dont care at all what he is doing in his room. 

Oh and can anyone explain what asexual typ d means... didnt know they had different types

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=ABCD_types

i didn't know there were types myself and I consider myself asexual I guess type D is he doesn't experience a sex drive nor is he romantically interested in people. But that's odd because he said he wanted a girlfriend. 

but on that note oh my god that meltdown doe lmao. Hiiiiii notice me~ and seriously dude if anyone needs help its YOU

But OT I hope that IHATEUCECE YouTube channel is NOT from PULL because that really is a shitty thing to say not to mention immature to make an account dedicated to hating on someone. IHATEUCECE? Really?

Posted (edited)

JUYqRbV.png?1

I s2g if it wasn't cecilia who wrote that comment herself to play the victim card, then I'm placing my bets on that he wrote it so that he can play knight in shining armour (He reminds me of that other turkish-german crazy girl who befriended xoseraphina, got personal information from her and then made a hate account where she leaked the info)
EBkZtIF.png?1 I s2g they look like twins
Her username was xosaraphina and xosarsora on IG (angelicpretty b4 that, I think)

Edited by johndoe

Posted

JUYqRbV.png?1

I s2g if it wasn't cecilia who wrote that comment herself to play the victim card, then I'm placing my bets on that he wrote it so that he can play knight in shining armour (He reminds me of that other turkish-german crazy girl who befriended xoseraphina, got personal information from her and then made a hate account where she leaked the info)
EBkZtIF.png?1 I s2g they look like twins
Her username was xosaraphina and xosarsora on IG (angelicpretty b4 that, I think)

I think it's more likely the Cecilia wrote that because I doubt that he knew what PULL was before he read the comment since he isn't really a hot topic here

Posted

Found some drama 

Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-21-59.png

Posted

he deleted his videos :amgplz:

but i like seriously the new ones, they look more "Kawaii-Korean-model" a like 

just look at this 

ikii.thumb.jpg.f919a01aae95cff20b9a98bc8

what do you think? 

Posted

just look at this 

what do you think? 

he looks alot better then the kawaii over the top shit he tried to do

Posted

just look at this 

what do you think? 

WHY DOES HIS SKIN LOOK SO GOT DAMN GREASY?! Like, even if you're going for that weird 'dewey faced' look, this is just awful. Foundation is a totally different shade on his face as opposed to neck/ears, like if you're gonna go that far then you might as well cover that shit up too. If he's trying to do eyebags, they look awful. If not, I have no idea what the fuck is going on under his eyes. Also, that foundation on the lip, trying to do some kinda gradient with my pink lipgloss is NOT working.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS MAKES ME ANGRY.

Posted

Does he actually go out like that? :Alpacaconfused: It's his thing, but if he does he probably has a hard time doing so. (At least where I live) the boys here in Germany would verbally rip him apart in a matter of seconds. 

That boy should get a new hair cut, or grow it out, this hair style  doesn't do him any favors. 

Posted (edited)

Hahaha omg poor fella... I can tell by his looks he takes first steps in "uguu kawaii fashion" and its not necessarily bad thing. I think he just craves attention and has low self esteem just like other snowflakes do. His makeup looks really ugh... Well. It could look better. He should follow few Korean male make up artists, they know how to get shit done. Make up for girls doesn't necessarily look good on boys but with proper tricks he could look really good. Side swept bang and killing the caterpillars above eyes would be a good start :P (I found one dude who makes good make up imho) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0h-F-66xagc

Edited by SlyGuy

Posted

just look at this 

what do you think? 

Oh god. 

I really wish he would try and copy male Korean stars, rather than the female ones. That makeup style is for a rounder, feminine face, and he has a long and pointed face. 

Like someone else said, that is just taking the dewy look too far. He just looks... Wet.

Posted

Found some drama 

Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-21-59.png

Humble?

This dude's video's as as cringe worthy as kawaii god.

Grown ass men can be kawaii but not to the point that they are purely shitting boku no pico.

frabz-boku-no-pico-boku-no-boku-pico-no-

Posted

Oh god. 

I really wish he would try and copy male Korean stars, rather than the female ones. That makeup style is for a rounder, feminine face, and he has a long and pointed face. 

Like someone else said, that is just taking the dewy look too far. He just looks... Wet.

Right! He should definitely try male make up. I think this whole "kawaii doll make up" looks cringe worthy on girls and on men its even worse... It's like taylors crappy fake eyebags plus venus blank stare with added extra dash of creepiness because if low skill level and copying (already fake!!!) dolly demeanor

Posted

why do you all have to criticise him? 

Im a bit confused...i mean its his thing and if hes happy then he just live his live 

post pictures of yall where you make everything better 

thats his style and thats whats makes him special 

he doesnt copy someone becouse he dont needs it

he lives in germany also 

you can see it in his youtube channel 

stay kawaii bitches :)

Posted

Im a bit confused...i mean its his thing and if hes happy then he just live his live 

he lives in germany also 

If you post yourself outhere on internet, for the public eye to see, there is a risk people will see you, and discuss you. 

People here are just saying what they think about him, what they like or don't like and what they think could be better. It's not even mean, it's just giving a personal opinion on a public internet figure. It's not like they were contacting him and telling him directly "do this, do that, because I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING", he does what he wants, but are allowed to discuss it. :)

Posted (edited)

he lives in germany also 

stay kawaii bitches :)

Why do you come to a site that critizies people, even ask "what do you think?" (aka opening discussion) and then wonder why people are critizing him?

also, you're probably biased because you're one of these people, considering the fact that your email has "princekawaii" in it

Edited by johndoe