• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

341 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so there's this boy on instagram who ges by "kawaiigod" and thinks he looks like a ball jointed doll or a taeyang doll. He admires venus angelic and Taylor r once stating he wishes they were his siblings. He is 14 year sold and I don't know where he's from. But he suffered alot from snowflake syndrome  and it's cringe to see

He's more active on instagram 

Posted

don't know where he's from.

I believe he lives in Germany(or any other German speaking country), as he speaks German.

Posted

It specifically states that he's from Germany under the "about" tab on his YouTube profile.

I mean the guy only has 3 videos, 8 Instagram posts and like 40 tweets which doesn't scream snowflake to me but what do I know.

Posted

Wasn't this guy posted on PULL 1.0, and people quickly dismissed it as a self post?

Posted

Idk but he had alot more pictures but he must have deleted them? Idk why he deleted them tho

I assure you this isn't a self post tho 

Posted

Hmmm, he looks to me something somewhere from Turkey to India.

I don't see anything bad with him, he want be just "cute".

Thats not a crime lol until he does something what will make him a snowflake material.

Posted (edited)

This is a self post : /

how can it not be? 

Both kawaii god and the neo prince make me cringe so hard that I think i shat my kidney.

prince_ulas hashtags make me laugh "nihon jin" "Japanese nationality" LOL 

Like don't get me wrong fellow members but I seen boys pull off the "kawaii elf goddess" look or trend way better and way less cringey : /

and both I think bough their followers. 

Edited by Mr.Takeo
silly urls

Posted

O.o

He looks like a brunette Stuart(MADtv character) in some pics. Kid, fix those eyebrows. 

Posted

OMG.

large.jpg

Posted (edited)

O.o

He looks like a brunette Stuart(MADtv character) in some pics. Kid, fix those eyebrows. 

hqdefault.jpg

I'm so kawaii dusoooo

Edited by Mr.Takeo

Posted (edited)

Dudes I think this is a self post can someone find out? : /

Like why people on social media think that just because they are into any Asain trend they think that they are superior over everyone and they started this "kawaii gay guy" trend. they are most grown men acting in a weebao way. Iv'e seen way better gay fashion icons who just do what they love without throwing a fit or screaming in caps "YOUR COPYING ME YOU ARE MEAN" 

gaykawaii.jpg

Edited by Mr.Takeo

Posted

If I could tag I would tag kaninchen so we could find out the IP address. 

Posted

OMG.

large.jpg

you sum up all my thoughts in that picture lmao

Posted

LOL it's literally the funniest shit when someone is like "NOTHING IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN MY NIHONJIN BLOOD" - totally not ethnic japanese person