• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1678 posts in this topic

Posted

If he's using the kids like that sham on CPA for not taking them out. And shame on Kai for letting him abuse the kids like this. I don't care about the "adults" but the kids I'm worried about. They are going to need extensive therapy. Why doesn't someone from their family come and get the damn kids?

Kai is just as bad as Onion, maybe even worse. Those kids don't stand a chance.

Posted

Kai is just as bad as Onion, maybe even worse. Those kids don't stand a chance.

I definitely have no sympathy for Kai at this point. As a mother he should have taken the kids out of that situation but didn't. He's letting them live with a monster. My mom would never have allowed that. Kai does not care at all. 

Posted

Wha.... just when you think Onision couldn’t possibly be more of a monster...

Posted

I am literally watching this video right now and was about to post it here but you beat me to it. Onision's children are in serious danger. I feel so bad for their children! I hope those kids find a place far far away from Onision and Kai, for their safety.

Posted

he videotaped himself calling 911?!?  What the fuck. Take your kid to the hospital!?! That pisses me off to no end

Posted

Ya'll he videotaped Shiloh while she had a serious seizure attack while I wish I was surprised by this I am not. He is just that disgusting of a person. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who pushed her out. 

Posted

Ya'll he videotaped Shiloh while she had a serious seizure attack while I wish I was surprised by this I am not. He is just that disgusting of a person. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one who pushed her out. 

He tweeted that “stand in front of the window (...) I’m going to destroy you” tweet not too long after, according to the comments...

Posted

Fun fact: While in the hospital with his injured daughter, he was tweeting seriously gross shit. 

Posted

This all is making me sick to my fucking stomach. Those kids deserve better. 

Posted

First of all Glad Pull is back online and Second I hope someone takes those kids out of there before they end up dead

Posted

Someguy827/Stevie  is gonna be on Chris Handson talking about Onison soon 

Posted

GREG FUCKED HIMSELF OVER YALL! 

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but has anyone heard about the stuff with Vincent Nicotra, Chris's video producer/director? He seems to be an extremely scummy person and lied about handing over mobile devices and a laptop from one of Onision's victims to the FBI.

Chris ended up firing the guy and said he's no longer working with him which is great, but I'm honestly worried about the legitimacy of the evidence they have from the victim as Vincent had the stuff sitting in his office for months since he basically ruined the chain of custody. 

This post has a pretty good summary about him for anyone unaware

EDIT: Just watched the recent livestream and Chris actually brought this up in the beginning of the livestream. Good on him for bringing this to light.

Edited by toeman
Updates

Posted

onision2.thumb.PNG.cb07677b8826ac9ac2e7f

Excuse my language, but what the fuck? This man is mad, but we already knew that. PLEASE SOMEONE GET THEM KIDS OUTTA THERE

Posted

onision2.thumb.PNG.cb07677b8826ac9ac2e7f

Excuse my language, but what the fuck? This man is mad, but we already knew that. PLEASE SOMEONE GET THEM KIDS OUTTA THERE

this is so funny. onion thinks he’s hot shit but really he’s a whiny piss baby that likes getting pegged. he’s gonna start crying when the cops get to him lmao