• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1678 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone follow The Right Opinion? he’s a youtuber who does long-form videos that go in detail about controversial youtubers, he just uploaded a video on onision that’s about 1 hour 10 minutes long, and it’s part of a 3 part series. most of the information was well known already, but he mentioned at the beginning of the video that onision emailed him wanting TRO to defend him and offering documents that would supposedly exonerate him. video link here if anyone is interested 

ABA7EA6A-EDB7-46CD-8566-614284B33358.jpeg

C85E860E-DDB8-48E2-93C8-A5D1CF5C10AD.jpeg

i think onion just wanted someone who was well respected in the community to "defend him" aka tell his story instead of doing it himself because it wouldnt be taken seriously

Posted

i think onion just wanted someone who was well respected in the community to "defend him" aka tell his story instead of doing it himself because it wouldnt be taken seriously

Sadly he's too stupid to realize that many of us know of his horribleness for like a decade now so....I don't think anyone but the kids he's probably currently grooming will defend him. There is so much evidence against Onision it's why I am sick of YT just doing nothing. Even if Onision has shares or connections YT should still do the right thing. 

Posted

....so um anyone want some popcorn? cause after what just went done this is gonna be Oscar worthy.

Posted

Can I just say that I've never liked Shiloh very much? Of course she went through a lot and it was and has been awful. But everyone's acting surprised now that she's totally overreacting on Twitter and basically rage quitting (for lying about the fact that she told Madison (I think?) not to tell her story because no one would care)

She acts as though she was the first to acknowledge his bullshittery when in fact it was Sarah. Plus, she called herself "patientzero" on Twitter when that has been Skye all along.

In fact, I followed her on Instagram before this whole thing blew up and one thing I remember vividly was that she used to go on fucking RAMPAGES whenever a follower only so much as mentioned Greg's name. They should just leave her alone and that was it.

And then, after Sarah was brave enough to come forward, she was like "oh well, might as well hop onto that train". 

I am being salty here, I know. I don't hate her. But I don't like her attitude sometimes.

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I dunno: Madison has done some pretty... concerning biz sometimes and she's been volatile - this said, she was the first one to quietly start dragging Shiloh after she had made (a while ago IIRC and now deleted) video about how Shiloh was her best friend through all of this mess and whatnot.

She had every reason to respond to the accusation of screenshots that were posted without context and without dates, without any further explanation than showing that she had not been supportive to Madison. She hasn't lied, absolutely, she had shown more screenshots of the conversation and, if anything, it's Madison that lied and backtracked harshly enough to delete her Twitter account and her IG story/post about what was going on. She is acting as if nothing is happening once more after she went on an erratic trip and tried to drag someone with "partial" screenshots.

She's not even overreacting, to be fairly honest. lol

But TBH, this is just bound to make Greg rejoice in his little pile of garbage because two people who were once united against him are now faltering. Shiloh handled it in a decent way, turning it into a "support" kind of deal rather than just blasting her for trying to smear her.

Edited by praefuro
added a new paragraph.

Posted

Hidden Content

does Skye have twitter?

Posted (edited)

I dunno: Madison has done some pretty... concerning biz sometimes and she's been volatile - this said, she was the first one to quietly start dragging Shiloh after she had made (a while ago IIRC and now deleted) video about how Shiloh was her best friend through all of this mess and whatnot.

She had every reason to respond to the accusation of screenshots that were posted without context and without dates, without any further explanation than showing that she had not been supportive to Madison. She hasn't lied, absolutely, she had shown more screenshots of the conversation and, if anything, it's Madison that lied and backtracked harshly enough to delete her Twitter account and her IG story/post about what was going on. She is acting as if nothing is happening once more after she went on an erratic trip and tried to drag someone with "partial" screenshots.

She's not even overreacting, to be fairly honest. lol

Of course she was entitled to respond to that and do whatever she wants really. That wasn't my point. I don't like her hypocrisy and the fact that she's been super aggressive to nice people before all this happened 

does Skye have twitter?

Yes, she does. I don't know what's she called tho. I just meant that she wasn't patient zero, Skye, in a way, was that 

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted (edited)

People completely misread what Shiloh was saying to Madison because they’re all sensitive little beans who can’t handle bluntness and Madison threw a tantrum. Shiloh handled herself far more maturely than Madison. It was Madison who started this bullshit. It was Madison who accused Shiloh publicly when it should have been done in private. Madison’s BPD is out of control and it shows and she needs serious therapy. Her impulse mechanism is out of control. In no way was Shiloh being a hypocrite. Plus, there’s this crazy thing where people *gasp* change their minds about things! Shiloh wasn’t ready to come out then but seeing everyone else she felt safe to finally because there was now a circle of support. It’s literally what ANYONE would do. Had nothing to do with jumping on any “bandwagon”. Grow up.

As for Skye, her Twitter is Afishinapercolator (not sure if spelling).

Edited by Biscuit

Posted

Definitely the best thing to happen so far in 2020 is Chris Hanson showing up to Onision’s house, only for onion boy to call the cops like a scared child and hide with his husband/wife/whatever the fuck that pedo predator groomer wants to be called.

Posted

911 Operator - "why are they stalking you"

Onision - "Yea...uhm...there's 6 of them out there."

911 Operator - "Why is he stalking you"

Onision - "A 18? No...19 year old is upset I didn't want to hangout with them anymore"

imagine making up excuses to not call yourself a groomer 💀💀💀

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXOKB1RIsYM

So here's Onision's leaked discord call with some of his fans...lmfao why does he still have fans. Imagine being a grown ass man with kids and a wife yet relying on random teenagers on discord to validate your asshole behavior LMAOOOOOO Gregory aka James AKA Onion AKA Thrift Store Joker, please do better. Or don't. I don't care.

AND PREE HIM TRYING TO THINK OF FAKE THINGS TO SAY CHRIS DID

"kai ik ur in there!" lmfao chris did not say that onion but go off i guess?

Posted

I have been desperately waiting for the site to be back up! Apparently onion has a protection order out against Chris and repzion, he's basically trying to silence them because he's just that desperate. For sure Chris will come out fine but I feel bad for repzion and hope he doesn't end up being shut down cause onion couldn't handle him reporting on his public affairs like the dude is fuckin stupid enough to put most of his life online, it's ridiculous that he's calling what Chris and repzion do "cyber bullying" I really want this man child to choke on a dick in prison already cause we all know he's a pussy so it's not too farfetched to see him becoming bubba's prison bitch. (Okay the last part is just me spewing venom but I seriously hate the dude and wish the worst on him at this point for all the harm he's causing and has caused.)

Posted

Worst thing about that protection order is that is written by HIM with the same style of language used in his terrible books and NDA agreements he forces everyone to sign.

And to be even worse, he is using his own children as petitioners. It's his last hope, because no one cares about him or Kai Taylor

Posted

Worst thing about that protection order is that is written by HIM with the same style of language used in his terrible books and NDA agreements he forces everyone to sign.

And to be even worse, he is using his own children as petitioners. It's his last hope, because no one cares about him or Kai Taylor

If he's using the kids like that sham on CPA for not taking them out. And shame on Kai for letting him abuse the kids like this. I don't care about the "adults" but the kids I'm worried about. They are going to need extensive therapy. Why doesn't someone from their family come and get the damn kids?