• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1635 posts in this topic

Posted

Unpopular opinion: Kai is just as rotten as Greg. I'm so tired of people trying to paint them as a brainwashed victim. They're a grownass adult, who had the luck of having decent parents who warned them before THEY made the decision to become Greg's personal pedo assistant/ lure.

Sure, abuse changes people, but it NEVER justifies continuing the cycle and defending another abuser. At BEST, Kai is an enabler, which is very f*cking worrying considering there are children involved. I don't even want to think about the messed up things happening to these kids on a daily basis that gets swept under the rug because Kai would rather die than stand up to their violent pedo husband. Kai's children and the girls speaking up right now are the ONLY VICTIMS. Kai can cry and victimise themself all they want, they're 100% responsible for their situation and a grade A piece of sh*t.

/end rant

Here’s the thing, you can be both a victim of something as well as a guilty criminal. Nothing is that black and white. Kai was/is a victim of Onision. But as a result of his abuse - which is a REASON and not a justification and it’s important that people understand the difference - they have now become an abuser themselves. But it does not change the fact that they still were and are a victim of Onisions abuse. I think you intermingle sympathy with the word victim and that’s not how the English language works. It’s important to leave emotional connotations out of words to have effective understanding and communication.

Victim (noun) - a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.

Case in point, a murderer who is raped is literally a victim of rape. That does not mean you have to feel any sympathy for the murderer but neither does it change the fact that they are still a literal victim of something.

Posted

Ayalla’s interview was incredible. She’s very articulate and more intelligent than I originally gave her credit for. And brave AF because some of those allegations takes some serious balls to publicly say.

Onision is an even bigger monster than I originally thought. He fucking broke those girls and the way that Ayalla talked about Billy and who she used to be before Onision and how emotional she got about it... damn.

We could all use a friend like Ayalla in our lives, dammit.

she got a tonne of online hate from social repose fans around a similar time period, girl went through a lot. I agree, I like her too. 

Posted

Idk what some of y'alls stances are on Philly D, but he made a video on Onision.

Posted

Idk what some of y'alls stances are on Philly D, but he made a video on Onision.

I'm not really into his stuff but if this gets MORE exposure then all the better. Even if Chris can't get Greg jailed the fact he would be known as a predator for the rest of his life and no one except freaks would touch him and Kai. 

I am still holding out hope that Chris or the IRS will get Greg. 

Posted

I love Philly D and him reacting to things usually helps get things done (Daddyofive for example) because he's a big, OG youtuber.

Posted

Also, I finally watched the Philly D video and I can't believe he had the nerve to ask for $10,000. Is he going to ask the judge for money to show up in court? 

Posted

Also, I finally watched the Philly D video and I can't believe he had the nerve to ask for $10,000. Is he going to ask the judge for money to show up in court? 

I, for once, am glad for his inability to just stfu. The more he throws his tantrums, the more convincing to basically everyone tthat he is just as awful as everyone says...if not, more.

I think Kai protects himself in a way by shutting up because people can cast him in whatever light they want and he can reap the benefits from the grey area in the court of opinion. Only time will tell if that makes any difference in their sentencing...

Posted

Do y'all think the freak out videos are real and he's losing his mind? or is it an act?

Personally, I think it could be both.

Posted

Act. No doubt it is how he really feels deep down but he isn't totally stupid and his first "breakdown" video must have gotten him enough traction (dislike and like do the same thing, as long as people interact with your video) to make him want to do it over and over again. He is using this "breakdown" format to scrap all the money he can from hateviews before people get tired of it.  Now he is even blatantly pushing people to dislike his videos by saying "boohoo 95% of dislike in my vids why do you do this" because he knows it will get him a lil bit of money.

He wants the money. Don't give him what he wants, don't interact with his main accounts by liking or disliking (and leaving a comment) on tweet or videos. if you want to hatewatch do it through Onion Chefs on vimeo for the mirrored videos or OnisionUnprivated for his tweets, patreons/discord leaks and videos mirrored.

Posted

kai and gregs are disgusting groomers. i hope they get what's coming to them. my only concerns are the children; do they have any safe place to be if bribe and groomer are punished by the law?

Posted

The problem right now is a lot more people are making videos about Onision to make us more aware of how much of a scumbag he is, and with that he is making copyright claims on it and earning money from it. I really do hope the FBI get this mofo because he has got away with too much!! But why do I have the sinking feeling he is gonna get away scot free.

Posted

However much evidence there may be against him in victim reports & such, I can’t help but agree with the above :/ abhorrence so easily slips through the cracks within the American legal system, children die to abusive parents despite countless reports & welfare checks because the system is flawed - that’s how seriously negligent the system can be. I truly hope smelly onion will get caught and punished but he seems to at least be aware of SOME kind of loopholes (regarding age of consent & such) so I feel like we will be failed by the system once again. He’s so slimy. I hope more people come forward and I hope they break Kai and get some more incriminating evidence though I’m pretty sure in the US they can’t force your spouse to testify against you in court which is probs why stinky even married her! 

Posted

C63345C5-D231-43C4-B3B2-2B59059A6A3E.jpeg

Lmao, Kurt Cobain is a massive feminist so he would obviously hate Onision.

Posted

If this was already posted then ignore.